Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. (40812 Views)

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bams95: Oga,it has become true
Na so I see am o
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by mazizitonene(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg who get this cortana machine 4 em fone....make we form alliance...abeg

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by busky101(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
we the heavy punters seriously want this demonic brain to stay behind after the worldcup. cos we want this upcoming football season to be one that is full of vengeance against all bookmakers that has wallowed us in the past.#team cortana

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: I am so sure it will be wrong this time around

Fail.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by chykmoni(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Gamblers should not use this software because in the world of Gambling, the game between Argentina and Holland is as good as draw.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
heefeholuwah: . Time:23:50,,date: 9/7/2014...so my very fine Sir,u were sayin
GEJ is the president of Nigeria
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by psychologist(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
bro aw marketii grin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Ofunaofu: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
...and cortana was right afterall. Argentina makes it to the final of the 2014 fifa world cup.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by aluko360(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmm
This software na the koko for next season.
The countdown starts from now.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
mazizitonene: Abeg who get this cortana machine 4 em fone....make we form alliance...abeg
I get am

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by nijanigga: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
These guy and his likes don loose plenth money.is it illiteracy or what? Why nija youths argue blindly?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by drnairalov: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: Mark my words, I'll be back after the match

Match din finish bro...now where the fuuuckin fockk are U??

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Isiterere(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
you see your life and those liking your post , shame on you all
ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Spencer63(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match
Argentina won on penalty 4:2... I don quote u

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Bawss1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnwizey: em em em.........ah dey cum

You should have spelt that last word correctly. As it is now it is x-rated.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by NLFreak(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnstar: bia..... Y u quote me? Y y ehn?? Tel me y, u v. 2 xplain nw undecided

Sebi you said netherland will win that cortana is wrong? tongue grin
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by samdon12(m): 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
@Johnwizey hide your face in shame, contesting against cortana,,,u no dey fear abi
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by johnwizey: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
psychologist: bro aw marketii grin
Market no sell o
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Big4wig(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow she was right.forget Dis cortana na witch jor..
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by zizazizu: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
I need this software to accurately predict elections fa! So on point. Can I get a copy at Computer Village?
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Youpele52: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cortana was right.
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Swash042(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
chykmoni: Gamblers should not use this software because in the world of Gambling, the game between Argentina and Holland is as good as draw.
same as double chance(1X)or handicap, so d prediction is still useful after all.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Isiterere(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
johnstar: na lie, netherland go win 3 2, quote me after d match
na true nw, your team loose .
All izz well
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by wittie(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
safarigirl: Apparently virus has entered Cortana like every other computer system

And Cortana was correct again
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by goalburner(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
chykmoni: Gamblers should not use this software because in the world of Gambling, the game between Argentina and Holland is as good as draw.
quote dat for urself..... Its a win not draw, only d first 90mins was draw. And i won again with nairabet...infact am even tired of choppin Akin Alabi money
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by opinchinoo(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Up Cortana and wp

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: em em em.........ah dey cum
Lolzz. I hope say you no go bet on top Netherlands head...
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 10, 2014
johnwizey: GEJ is the president of Nigeria
oh rili?..I'll kip that in mind!..ohh the sweet taste of victory...#team argentina#cortana and most importantly...OLUWA is involved...cheers Bro!

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Isiterere(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs
my friend , you see your life, stop analysing blindly next time !
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Swash042(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
So na d babe b dis?

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Guykhena(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg make una tell me her next prediction oooo
Re: Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. by Boland(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2014
iphedahyor: Netherland will definitely win the match and not just win but with a wide margin like the german machines did yestaerday.
Hoping to see Messi in tears like I saw over hyped Neymar yesterday.
Brazil had an excuse,Neymar and Thiago Silva didn't play.Though that is not really an excuse because Neymar and Thiago wouldn't have done any better.The question now is what would be Argentina's excuse after tonight match
.......like the previous posters.....mark my words#Netherland 4 Argentina 1.
Who is cortana...even the most celebrated Paul de Octopus failed woefully like GEJ....no offence o#pro GEJs
Sheybi u don see am now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Have Got The Best Wife In The World, I Don't Know About You" Brags Ogenyi Onazi / Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / Barca's Pique Accidentally Filmed Unclothed By Teammate Inside Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.