Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is It Right Or Wrong ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right Or Wrong ! (745 Views)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2014
One of my female chum wedded some weeks back, a close one at that. Does that mean that we can't roll like we use to cry people say one has to respect her privacy, know boundaries blah blah. I bet she doesn't feel that way but societal values beg to differ. Would I be doing wrong by still keeping in touch with her
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Prowizy2(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
She's married now. . stay away. U dig?
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: She's married now. . stay away. U dig?
Hmm you wouldn't tell me to stay away if I was a female. So that means our friendship has ended just cos she's married now. I find that kinda tacky
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by constance500: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Bros I dey suspect u o... undecidedU have other intentions... U love her..

1 Like

Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2014
constance500: Bros I dey suspect u o... undecidedU have other intentions... U love her..
Lol get your mind out the gutter jare. She's my padi now BTW u've not answered the question
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
Hmm you wouldn't tell me to stay away if I was a female. So that means our friendship has ended just cos she's married now. I find that kinda tacky
Even if she is female bro she can't be friends with you anymore.
I wonder why friends nolonger have time for each other immediately after. Marriage. Soo apart with ma GF's after their marriages.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2014
3cycle:
Even if she is female bro she can't be friends with you anymore.
I wonder why friends nolonger have time for each other immediately after. Marriage. Soo apart with ma GF's after their marriages.
It baffles me too *sigh
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Tannie(f): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
I think see anyhing wrong with it, as far your not doing anything silly and her husband knows that you and his comfortable with you. No big deal
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by dytbabe: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Some men can be jealous ooo
Watch out for ur head
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Tannie: I think see anyhing wrong with it, as far your not doing anything silly and her husband knows that you and his comfortable with you. No big deal
Well as for the husband knowing me, maybe she could have discussed that with him that I can't tell. I could not make it to her wedding for reasons beyond me, and tannie you have to define what you mean by silly o grin I'm a cool guy by default
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Valentinooo: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
You can but try as much as possible to reduce it to the barest minimum. Not all those morning, afternoon and night calls anymore. So make it once in a while.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
dytbabe: Some men can be jealous ooo
Watch out for ur head
Lmao ese fun advice yin grin
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Valentinooo: You can but try as much as possible to reduce it to the barest minimum. Not all those morning, afternoon and night call anymore. So make it once in a while.
That I can adjust to. I was thinking we could still hangout as usual
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Tannie(f): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2014
CodeineJunkiee: Well as for the husband knowing me, maybe she could have discussed that with him that I can't tell. I could not make it to her wedding for reasons beyond me, and tannie you have to define what you mean by silly o grin I'm a cool guy by default

Since your a cool guy by default, u don't need to know the meaning of silly tongue
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by morhsuud22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Call her everyday,visit her at home whenever she's alone and send her gifts jare......#straight ticket to the afterlife
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tannie:

Since your a cool guy by default, u don't need to know the meaning of silly tongue
sad
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
morhsuud22: Call her everyday,visit her at home whenever she's alone and send her gifts jare......#straight ticket to the afterlife
*takes advise with a pinch of salt*
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by Valentinooo: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
CodeineJunkiee:
That I can adjust to. I was thinking we could still hangout as usual
Nah. Go n find a girlfriend or marry your own wife if you want to hang out.
Re: Is It Right Or Wrong ! by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Valentinooo:
Nah. Go n find a girlfriend or marry your own wife if you want to hang out.
angry that's the problem with Nigerians, pardon my western mentality. I see no harm in hanging out with a married woman, it's not like I'm going to whip out my tool and unleash it on her publicly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigeria Footballer Obafemi Martin And Babymama, Abigail, Share Loved Up / Proof That Girls Are Evil / Myth Or Fact??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.