Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? (7297 Views)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
There is this neibour of mine that lost her husband last two weeks in a ghastly motor accident, its just two weeks now, though the husband is still in mortuary but this widow in question had sex with a friend of mine, they engage in sex yesterday. "well im troubled, is there any repercusion on what they did? cc:lalasticlala,dominique
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by buygala(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Konji is not a respecter of grief or calendars sad

Peniss go, Peniss come, vagina remain cool

As per repercussions, there isnt any, except the gods decide to punish both of them for not respecting the dead sad

btw

op, why are you so troubled over some other people's sex parole? .... Abi na you go fvck fresh widow, come begin dey reason the type of thunder wey go fit fire both of una? angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
There is this neibour of mine that lost her husband last two weeks in a ghastly motor accident, its just two weeks now, though the husband is still in mortuary but this widow in question had sex with a friend of mine, they engage in sex yesterday. "well im troubled, is there any repercusion on what they did? cc:lalasticlala, rocktation, obinoscopy
Well, there is no repercussions or whatsoever but it clearly shows that she has no respect for her dead husband and could be probably be doing it while he was still living.

Trust any woman at your own peril. cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by acenazt: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Body na fire wood??
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, there is no repercussions or whatsoever but it clearly shows that she has no respect for her dead husband and could be probably be doing it while he was still living.

Trust any woman at your own peril. cool
thanks its good to know there aint repercussion

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by freshness2020: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Konji has no permanent cure.

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
buygala:
Konji is not a respecter of grief or calendars sad
.... What better way to be comforted than have something hard and fleshy in her konko-below? :-}

Peniss go, Peniss come, vagina remain cool

LMAO
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Deefuray(f): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Na so the 'thing' dey scratch her? shocked

3 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by valdes00(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
ur friend or You.... jez asking tho

7 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Truckpusher(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
Sometimes it depends on cultures across Nigeria but since I do not subscribe to such ideology I simply do not believe in whatever they are cooking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:

I have this feeling you are the person in question. If you care to know, there is repercussion

13 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by gab264(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
There is this neibour of mine that lost her husband last two weeks in a ghastly motor accident, its just two weeks now, though the husband is still in mortuary but this widow in question had sex with a friend of mine, they engage in sex yesterday. "well im troubled, is there any repercusion on what they did? cc:lalasticlala, rocktation, obinoscopy
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by gab264(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
Shameful act abeg.
There is always a #repercution Op# it is not must it should come now but our God has a way of paying this kind of a woman.
chaii she is the worst.
Her husband is still in the mortuary and she is engaging in this act already.
The dead man must be crying seen what his wife is doing even if he is (cooling off) in heaven.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Exponental(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
if the husband trained her to be sexually hyperactive, then, his legacy lives on. Op, I hope u used condom sha?

8 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by thorpido(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
You sound very relieved.
You should have allowed the woman to still mourn her husband.

7 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by babyfaceafrica: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
The moral of this story is that do not trust anybody.....see a wife indiferent to he husband death!..I wont be suprised if she had sometin to do with his demise....may God save us from terrible partners!!!...Amen

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
thorpido:
You sound very relieved.
You should have allowed the woman to still mourn her husband.
ME or my friend?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I have this feeling you are the person in question. If you care to know, there is repercussion
and what are d repercussions?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Exponental:
if the husband trained her to be sexually hyperactive, then, his legacy lives on. Op, I hope u used condom sha?
IM not the one o
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by thorpido(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
ME or my friend?
The one that did it.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
fantazia:
and what are d repercussions?

The greatest honor you can give the dead is a befitting burial. You have defiled a matrimonial bed

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
she is a sex addict or she was already having an affair prior to her husband death. shekina!
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by JoeCutie(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
How e take concern you? Na her punny and na her banging. undecided

Besides, sex could be a temporal 'cure' for grief for some people.

3 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by JoeCutie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
ireneony:
she is a sex addict or she was already having an affair prior to her husband death. shekina!
Shikena? How would you know that?
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Ini22(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
DT means the woman dey cheat on his husband during his life time
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by cooljoe(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
is this even a question, it's wrong, wrong, wrong. I don't even know how to quantify the wrong sef. if not that the law doesn't like to dwell on morality, it'd probably be a criminal offence sef.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by b3llo(m): 1:10am On Oct 06, 2015
fantazia:
better say d truth if you are the one that slept with her!!!

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by montezz(f): 2:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Advanced amebolism! D woman no try at all...its crystal clear she's bn cheating on her husband. In yorubaland,u r nt xpctd 2go out or partake in any activities atlst 4 21days. Avn sex jux 2wks afta d death of d husband may come wt a huge penalty.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by ChappyChase: 4:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Most people grief in different ways maybe that's your own neighbour's way of showing her grief....
I know of a woman who totally lost morals a month after the death of her husband that she stated paying men for sex, not that she likes it but she was just down and broken.. So your neighbour just need a good counsellor to help her go through that grief.

1 Like

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by ChappyChase: 4:06am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
Advanced amebolism! D woman no try at all...its crystal clear she's bn cheating on her husband. In yorubaland,u r nt xpctd 2go out or partake in any activities atlst 4 21days. Avn sex jux 2wks afta d death of d husband may come wt a huge penalty.
You never can tell, she might have been very Decent but the incident might have changed her negatively, you're are a lady and should have know better that women don't just involve in sex not just for the pleasure but also for emotion attached, and that might be what she is yearning for...

2 Likes

Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by onismate: 5:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Tell her to see pastor osinbajo or ifa priest for cleansing as soon as possible.
Re: SHE Started Having Sex Two Weeks After Her Husband's Death. "Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2015
onismate:
Tell her to see pastor osinbajo or ifa priest for cleansing as soon as possible.
u mean political pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.