Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (24827 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by LATINA(f): 3:45am On Feb 04, 2006
im 15 and my boyfrend iz 2o do u think tat iz right or wrong i jsut need 2 know wat ya'll gotta say!!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by hotangel2(f): 4:46am On Feb 04, 2006
u r i5, and ur boyfrend is 2o.. wel.. i dun see nun rong in dat.

Bugger.. how do you type like that??

Anyways, age ain't nothing but a number. If your boyfriend is cool with it, and you trust him enough.. and you love each other.. sure. You should be fine. Just make sure you aint in an "abusing" relationship. If he's not doing you right, break it off.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by AfricanQueen(f): 4:56am On Feb 04, 2006
I personally think that 15 and 20 is a big age differece. He almost an adult for crying out loud. You should try and look for a guy your own age because who knows whether or not this guy is after only one thing. U know deep down inside something ain't right or else you wouldn't be asking for our opinion. Just follow ur heart gurl smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by bebe6(f): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2006
I would have him locked up in a heartbeat if you were my daughter!

18/20 fine.....................15/20 oh no ma'am

Honey, you don't need to be messing with that man. He is too old for you.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by wahalaman(m): 5:20am On Feb 04, 2006
15yrs old dating 20yrs old
well do you think there is anything wrong with that?
what ever your inner most voice say is the truth
what i say will not change you

I prefer 18 and above.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Hotstepper(f): 5:37am On Feb 04, 2006
hmmm no offence but dunno why a 15 yr old should be in a relationship but am thinking itz just 4 fun..........but find sum1 around ur age even if itz 17 sef..beta but not 200000..hez been placesss gurl..gluck sha tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by WesleyanA(f): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2006
i don't think this is a right or wrong issue. even though i wouldn't be supporting any 15 year old to be engaging a a serious relationship w/ a 20 year old.
are you guys just friends or seriouly serious because the latter might hurt you or cause you regret later on in life.

I wouldn't even be encouraging a 15 year old to be engaged in a really serious relationship with any guy of anyage anyways. It gets you in trouble (you might not see anything now but in the near future. . )

a subtle relationship is okay but being really serious isn't safe is my point (at 15). You might not see it now but later on. . .

1 Like

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by enchantra(f): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2006
why are you in a hurry to get laid at your age, he is too old for you sweetheart!!!! why don't you enjoy being a teenager.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Greatpeter(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2006
This game is not for teenager.
Too young to have a relationship now.
Wait and mature and learn before you dabble into this.

But five years gap between two lovers isn't bad.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by princeonx: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2006
Girl you're too young to be in whatever you want to call it! you should be seeking advise on school assignment, jobs for tenagers, and focusing on what you want to be in life! When its time for relationship, trust me you won't be asking this question cux 5yrs appart won't be a problem!

1 Like

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dejiolowe: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2006
have u heard of FFF before? Fisi fayo fashi!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by shawlar(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2006
wa shey-re Deji,
Let her know.... grin

although i can't really blame the guy for going out wit a 15yr old (ie if he is serious)
all these older gals don open eye finish..
Its better to catch them young tongue tongue
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by clarissa(f): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2006
i dont think its wrong at all ok in kano girls that are 18 years old can date a guy that is 42 or 50
so the age diffrence is not much at all ha ha lol
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by funloving(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2006
kai !! where is that my bulala ?
Baby girl you should be reading your books,going for sports and girl's guide activities instead of talking about my "boy friend".
Walahi ! this world don spoil finish.  angry

Okay,on a nicer note,please forget about any intimate relationship at this age.You are too young for that.It may bring you problems you can't handle.There will be time for all that later.
Dating is for adults.In fact some adults are becoming NERDS because they are tired of all the "wahala" associated with some relationships  grin
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by chrisd(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2006
So a guy her age is not looking for the same thing. Ican't understand that. It doesn't matter the age, some things never change. Or you think men are stupid?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Grizzly(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2006
15yr old talking bout dating?? what happened to 'read your books' N concentrate?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by shizer(f): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2006
mennnnnnnn dis 1 dey o!
anyway children of today want to grow faster than themselves
just chill n enjoy puppy lov ie wit ur mates while u can at least just 2 hav d experience
u dey try o!!!!!!!!!!
personally i fink relationships r too demandin
im out to hav fun
Ciao wink
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2006
da age diff isnt so much
go gal
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2006
Grizzly:

15yr old talking bout dating?? what happened to 'read your books' N concentrate?
allow da gal to function wink wink wink
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by abbey02(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
well age as notihn to do with relationship if the love is there.all you need is to be very careful and know the kind of guy you're pulling out with thats all.good luck and take good care of your relationship.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2006
What are y'all yelling at.

The girl came out openly telling her problem and y'all telling her NO STOP, AINT DA RIGHT AGE YET.

Men  Bleep it, the chick knows her age and what she wants, then let her get on with it. Its a free world you know.

I have 13 and 14 yr old High school chicks living right next door in my Apt. and they Bleep every other night.

Babe, there's nothing wrong with da age as the guy's defnitely more experienced. Better that agreeing 4 a 16 yr old buck that'll leave u heart-wrecked sad sad grin wink
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by sjaybanks(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2006
its a free world,jst dont kum bak ere cryin frm a heart break.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2006
shawlar:

wa shey-re Deji,
Let her know, grin

although i can't really blame the guy for going out wit a 15yr old (ie if he is serious)
all these older gals don open eye finish,
Its better to catch them young tongue tongue
[/quoteDid u gyz hear dat, catch'em young
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Awo4(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2006
Have you ever heard of the term Statutory Rape? I think your 'boyfriend' should be locked up so he can think about what he has done while he's sitting on that cold prison floor. And if you love yourself girl, you had better roll on. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't let one AGBAYA ruin it for you. You feel me?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2006
true that! man should be in prison! na wa ooo for una ppl ! chei pedophile oooooooooooo ole catch am hoolam hoooooolam!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
A.w.o:

You feel me?

@Awo, No i dont feel you. the babe's got da right to watever whe wants wit. Its her body 4 crying out loud

Wats wrong wit you peeps

BEST THING: advise her on how to avoid STD's and da rest, coz wateva you say, she's gonna give it a go, u bet?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2006
dnt still beleive my eye! i think im begining to see why there are so much lawlessness in nigeria! emmm well yea,
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Awo4(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
Everyone has got a right to his/her opinion and I know that I've spoken the truth. I do agree that she has a right to what she wants with her body. However, I also believe that she should respect her body because if she doesn't, no kind of advise would save her.
PS @ naija4life
I think you should get some education on dating under-aged girls
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by AfricaFace(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2006
ALL THESE RATS FROM TEXACO, JESUSLAND ABI MARYLAND, UNA LIFE SAFE. WHY WOULD A GIRL OF 15 BE TALKING OF BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND, NA UNA SABI, IF YOU LIKE BE 10 YRS, NA UNA OWN WAHALA BE THAT, I ADVICE YOU GO ASK YOUR MUMSIE WHEN SSHE STARTED IT OOOO
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by CrazyMan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2006
[b][/b][size=20pt][/size]It's very bad.
Ah ah!!
this world don spoil finish.
15 years old girl having a boy friend?
wetin person no hear for this world sef angry angry angry
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by rudeboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2006
abeg,make una live them booooooooo,make them ENJOY their life JAREEEE,no forget say LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DEY WASTE TIME. cool shocked grin
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by popsonj(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
I think the age difference is quite big, if you'd been my sister, sincerely, i had adviced you to drop such a relationship.

But everyone has a right to his or here decisions so it's left for you to make a decision, but we don't think alike and this might also be the best for you, but it's left to you to decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Village Girl Or City Girl For A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.