Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister (28666 Views)

Formal Kano State Governor Ibrahim Shekarau Among The Dead? #danacrash / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram / Will You Support Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by pheesayor(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
If that is true then he should be in the Universal Basic Education Board and not the education ministry.
bokoslayer:

Mallam Shekarau has been a teacher all his life. Who else would fit that ministry other than a teacher?
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Meringe: Education Ministry shouldn't be in the hands of politicians, it should be for tacticians and core educators. The most important sector of the society. Japan and china have no oil but the are one of the leading economy economies cos they invested in education. I thought GEJ would have made a good appointment on this but I'm disappointed.
Its not all about next election but our future as a country!!!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
bokoslayer:

Even if GEJ makes God himself the Minister of Education, Nigerians will still moan and complain. I tire.
Don't bring God inside ur untenable position. Jonathan no get shame sef...I knew this when he wanted to change Unilag to mualeg. Hahah country of jokers!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Shehucom(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
idumuose:
You are right bro.Just as nothing will ever change about you.You will always be where you are any day any time.
hahahahahaha... bros u badt o.. kilode? u get am for mind ni??
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
gratiaeo: Hausas/fulanis has little or nothing to offer in terms of education in this country, let tell our selves the truth. Tomorrow some of you will be crying the lots in educational system.
GEJ is only fighting to safe his 2015 political ambition here
It is evident here.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by okotv(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
motif8: @ okotv, pls politics remain the same every where and we will continue to compare ours with others. On shekarau`s appoitment pls check his profile and tell me if he is not qualified to hold that office, even if Jona is playing compensation game everything is still in line with merit, i believe he will perform, i have checked is profile and i think he deserve it. On the agric minister you cant say he his not trying, if any other minister continue at his pace in the nearest future we will have something to cheer about
...i hope it pays off in favour of Nigeria cause thats what matters
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Rexnegro(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
mehnnn we the youths of this con3 I swear we re dulling guys I swear..for allowing all these old folks called politicians in a circle shape still leading us..imagine one time governor appointed as edu minister again..d oda day they appointed bode George wife as ndlea D.general...se na only them dey dis country..? I tire for naija o...
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by kayking01(f): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
So,u think an ex-teacher like Shekarau can deliver?? Y didn't GEJ show the spirit of an ex-lecturer during the ASUU strike last year??
bokoslayer:

Mallam Shekarau has been a teacher all his life. Who else would fit that ministry other than a teacher?
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by basilo101: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun: Shekarau is more of a politician than an Educator.

I knw the major assignment for Shekarau is not in the Education system but to help deliver Kano state for Gej & PDP come 2015.
u dnt kw Shekarau at all. He was a classroom teacher
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Ndkings1(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na waooo....a boko advocate...an education minister? Aint dat preposterous??
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Ugele: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
omokidew: Ogah jonah why naaaa.. This is Education we are talking about ooo and not ministry of religious affairs or tourism ministry cry cry cry.

This presidency is most certainly a joke.
where Oga Jona suppose dey self, no be zoo.
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by Azboy34(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
1United1: Jonathan is a disgrace to civilization! It will never augur well for him!
A big amen 2 dat cus he has delayed thousand of poly nd college stdt@ home.... Gej must Go!
Re: Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister by donclark(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2014
I hope he performs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" / Fayose On His Knees As Eze Akaji Of Igbo Land Prays For Him At Ekiti Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.