Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! (10811 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / 107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / How Do You Punish Your Teenage Girls When They Misbehave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by chinani(f): 1:10am On Aug 21, 2006
gigitte:

anyway i think when we are raising our male kids, we should slap this nonsense out of their heads and not allow their dads or other men to put it back lol.
Co-signed!

And I mean that in a big way. We must teach men while they are still our sons.

Myself, I pray for girls (at the appropriate time of course!) but if I get boys I'll raise them the right way, not so that I can be proud of them but so they can be proud of themselves.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by gigitte(f): 1:14am On Aug 21, 2006
yes oh, that is why im watching my brother very carefully grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ono(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2006
Na wah!
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mochafella(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2006
chinani:

I think they just want to be the "first to get there". undecided
u know I could ask what the female fascination is with being the only one tongue

gigitte:

yes oh, that is why im watching my brother very carefully grin
Abeg no toture the guy ooo angry
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by chinani(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2006
mochafella:

u know I could ask what the female fascination is with being the only one tongue
Answer: Respect

Anymore questions?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by saywhat(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2006
you guys are talking about small girls f*****g at a very young age, you need to see what they are now doing with thier anals.
It really terrible, we caught some kids 15 and 13 having sex through the anal and when asked why that way, the boy said the girl says she like it that way. sad
Can you beat that?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2006
why ask why.?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by tinard(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2006

Mamaput I feel you and i like your contribution on this topic but you made one mistake sha. Where are you really from?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by tinard(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2006
[#41] You'll find me on the Enugu roadside
[#111] I'm not in Nigeria

Mamaput I feel you and i like your contribution on this topic but you made one mistake sha. Where are you really from?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2006
Am from Nigeria
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2006
mamaput kiss kiss kiss where were u angry
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2006
I could ask you the same question.
kiss
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Coco29(f): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2006
i was busy with work grin cheesy
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamaput(f): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2006
I have been here had a 2 week leave but it ends on Friday.
I have just been sleeping and eating and doing nothing , just nothing at all
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by ladykool(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2006
@topic
dis really stupid if they want to ave sex is it ur business? it is their business and afterall they ave de sex with a guy so why are u guys complaining? is only girls girls dat are not virgin u guys talk bout angry why don't u talk bout boys who are not virgin? u guys are just so annoying*rolleyes*
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by JustGood(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
95% in Nigeria?
make that 99.995% in Britain and america
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by alabiyemmy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2007
big deal? We are all part of it,

Ages ago - ladies have sex at very old ages, then down the ages, it decreases - due to awareness or whatever we call it - so now, it has decreased to 14, 15, 16 - maybe years to come, it will decrease to 10 and under. So, we have all been thruough it, men and women.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by uyai(f): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2007
hoW can they be virgins when YOU are sleeping with them. I'm tired of seeing that word VIRGIN on this forum. Virgin this virgin that, say wetin apen?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Bolarge(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2009
Where did the OP get his stats?

It's a fabrication from the pits of hell.

Still the good old tactic to get everyone to believe everyone's doing it. Utter balderdash.

When the average well brought up and decent teenager sees stats like this she is gradually being conditioned to feel left out, missing out of the "fun" and secretly desiring to "belong" not knowing this is the sole purpose of these crazed unfounded data.

I am not denying the increased level of depravity among our young ones these days but it's not as pandemic as advertised, pls give 'em a break!

I was a medical officer in Jaja clinic University of Ibadan, responsible for the medical screening of fresh UI students and was astounded at how untrue these bizarre figures are and the untold pressure this and crap their wayward layabout friends assail them with just to make them feel dull, dour and archaic.

One major heartlifting lesson I learnt in my association with these freshers is the single fact that there are still so many well brought up decent teenage virgins in our society despite the so well-publicised rot.

It is most unfair on these ones to keep employing these callous blanket aspersions. angry
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by nethacker(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2009
@post, i concur 101% grin a girl of 12 sabi this thing wella grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by JustGood(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2009
These people will say anything just to try and make other people become the way they want. This statistic is a lie from the pits of hell. It's probably true of the poster's locality and the people that he/she knows.

Its certainly not true of Nigeria as a whole. There are lots of decent people in Nigeria and the fact that you happen to be an indecent person surrounded by indecent people does not make everyone else indecent.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by biola44: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
d family institution has failed! grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
I never knew that they give awards for being a virgin, and what is the percentage of teenage boys in Nija that cld boast of being a virgin.
Wait a minute oh, what is there to boast about?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2009
Says who? grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by REALTRUTH1: 1:28am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Poster,,,stupid talk,,,why blame the girls?are the guys within that age range better than the girls??simple mathematics would tell you that its an equivalent amount or percentage of guys that disvergin those girls,,,
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by amebono11: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2009
mama-gee:

Says who? grin

are u calling urself one? u were once raped,remember?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2009
,amebo no1:

are u calling urself one? u were once raped,remember?

Rememeber I didn't have the full opportunity to tell you off when you were amebo no.1, don't let me finish from where I stopped because you will get it hot, I promise you.
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by amebono11: 4:48am On Jun 13, 2009
mama-gee:

Rememeber I didn't have the full opportunity to tell you off when you were amebo no.1, don't let me finish from where I stopped because you will get it hot, I promise you.

you wish,  grin grin grin check with your doctor, u might have gotten ur blood pressure high cos of me grin grin grin grin ;

BTW are u still claiming disvirgin? comon nawwww, not after wat ur cousin did to u, remember?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by mamagee3(f): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

you wish,  grin grin grin check with your doctor, u might have gotten ur blood pressure high cos of me grin grin grin grin ;

BTW are u still claiming disvirgin? comon nawwww, not after wat ur cousin did to u, remember?

No, actually it was a lot of fun, I enjoyed myself a lot, I actually had the last word but you refused to reply because you were very busy giving your slutty mama her customers and as a result of being banned from the forum. Nice to see you back, I know you must have gone back to school to learn better English Language and spellings after giving you a few tips of life and correcting you on your spellings. grin grin grin

Plus I heard your mom has gone back to meet Robert grin, michael and paul grin grin
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Ndipe(m): 12:28am On Apr 22, 2011
@the poster.

Can you boast of being a virgin?
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by Ndipe(m): 1:12am On May 26, 2020
Re: 95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! by bdchange(m): 6:58am On May 26, 2020
If you are talking about teenage girls then that percentage is extremely high. The problem I have with a guy pointing out this stats is that it is we guys that deflower this teenagers. So many guys no longer consider the word minor again, all they see is a girl with breast and tight body shape. I got tired of telling guys that girls below 18 should be seen as a minor and treated like a child that she is. I bet you if you do your statistics very well then you will discover that older guys actually take the virginity of these teenagers. Why then do we put blame on a naive little girl instead of a beast that conquered her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! My GOTV Is Starting And Restarting, Customer Care Not Reachable. / Punishment For My Wife / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.