Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

How To Get Her, To Go On A Date With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Her, To Go On A Date With You. (570 Views)

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With / Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Her, To Go On A Date With You. by myspnigeria: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
There are right ways and wrong ways of asking a girl out on a date.

The wrong way of doing this involves taking her and moving without gaining her opinion on the matter. I made the mistake of asking a girl out to a faculty dinner in University by telling her, “We’re going to the Faculty Dinner together.” I thought I was being commanding and confident. But it came off like I was the parent trying to tell her what to do, and she heavily resisted me, resulting in what I thought was going to be a sure “yes” turning into an adamant “no”.

Many guys encounter this on dates as well. They are taught to be dominant and confident, thus they pick the date and time without getting so much as any effort out of her. This makes her feel like she is being forced to do it, effectively making it so she does not buy in.

The proper way to ask a girl out on a date is by getting her opinion on the matter. You can even give her the faux impression that her input matters, but the point of it all is to make sure that she feels like a part of the process. My favorite way of doing this is to give the girl in question a couple of options when deciding to go on a date. I’ll propose to her, “Which sounds better to you – pick up some Sharwama and watch a movie, or go out for Chicken and Chips at the eatery on Main?” The latter is next to your house, and the movie-watching of the former will take place in your house, but it feels a lot friendlier than telling her she’s coming over to yours (and makes you a lot more likely to get a yes).

(1) (Reply)

. / Courtship From Campus / August Wedding Deals.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.