Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With (6956 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Well am kinda new here i will have to observe for a while to make a perfect choice.

So as for you,who is your choice?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by kwencypresh(f): 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
i will like to go out with the next lady that comments on this thread. angry

*edit*

okay, the next one is just too ugly. so, i will like to go out with the one that came after her. cool

*edit*

#olivertwist. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
I'll be back when its time for females wink
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
I've got 3 Ladies on my mind though smiley
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by pTomz(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
I'll be back when its time for females wink
By the way, if u were a boy..what would have happened? undecided
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
i will like to go out with dominique, eleganza33, oyind17, idowuogbo, farano, rokiatu, quinbee, geni340, cococandy and ijebabe. @op dnt blame me, im just an oliver twist.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Adasun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Op is that lady dat will coment after meundecided
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by farano(f): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Adasun:
Op is that lady dat will coment after meundecided
tongue
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
By the way, if u were a boy..what would have happened? undecided
Beyonce's song .
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
i will like to go out with the next lady that comments on this thread. angry
Laveda
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by pTomz(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
Beyonce's song .
so it wasn't a wish afterall angry
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
farano:
tongue
What you say about his offer?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
i will like to go out with dominique, eleganza33, oyind17, idowuogbo, farano, cococandy and ijebabe. @op dnt blame me, im just an oliver twist.
Na wa for una...One gal no do you
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
so it wasn't a wish afterall angry
the lyrics is cool...A wish tho...just for some things she said
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by sseunth(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Grad2012

1 Like

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Waiting for the ladies turn
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by sybarite7(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
rotexteymie would love love to go on a date with @rotexteymie!!! Thank u
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
farano
rokiatu
queenbee
tongue
(modified)
thz 3gals really deserve floggin not with a cane but with a SUGARCANE

1 Like

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Na wa for una...One gal no do you
like i said earlier, im just an oliver twist so i want all of them.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
farano
rokiatu
queenbee
tongue
ure a bad guy, i swear, running up to add rokiatu and queenbee to my list, i 4get b4.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by pTomz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
the lyrics is cool...A wish tho...just for some things she said
lol, like guys sticking up fr you wen u nid em?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by menix(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oyind17 but shez too stubborn..
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Adasun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
farano:
tongue
aaah! Here she is op,isn't she the most pretty lady on earth?grin
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by LLVelly: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Excelsia/Isotonic but I can't see her anymore though I already know she belong to someone...I wish her all the good things in life,I remember her caring(on nairaland) she really helped me.

3 Likes

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
lol, like guys sticking up fr you wen u nid em?
" if I were a boy think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed"
I love that verse so much

2 Likes

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Favoye2(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
delectablegyal
She z rilly pretty,i wish i cn...
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mzdivacious hmm yeah.... she's unique..
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
" if I were a boy think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed"
I love that verse so much
er . . . i basically don't get what you just wrote. care to explain?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . . i basically don't get what you just wrote. care to explain?
Nothing much to explain...that's just a verse in beyonce's song I quoted out "if I were a boy"
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by gab264(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Well am kinda new here i will have to observed for a while to make a perfect choice.

So as for you,who is your choice?
Onlyembarassedembarassed[Prettyhausagirls is ok for me"
I don't need much"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Caught Romancing Themselves During Church Service (pics) / Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady / Peruzzi Slept With Chioma - Anita Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.