Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6973 Views)

Is Squirting Really Real Or It Doesn't Just Happen I Naija? / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Best Way To Know A Nigeria Girl Real Name Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Exponental(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2014
From ds writeup........
The only problem here is d op who is still communicating. If u had met her, snub here....shikena!
Re: . by Lorlaahlozz: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Change ur sim card.......cos u in big soup
Re: . by andy82: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2014
(she nor want my ferrari bt my LOVE) ana ka sa de
love
Re: . by ogashman(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Postpone d journey to ur home town for now.u ve to start telling her lies,since she is hell bent on sticking to u.and pls always watch ur Back,cos d husband may come for u,for ruining his home..........hop she doesn't know ur current address??
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2014
You collect recharge cards,you talk for more than 40misn(u both prolly send sms to each other) abi? no need to advice the OP,he sure as hell enjoying the attention!! the gist sef de vex me,na correct slap u need make ur brain reset
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: You collect recharge cards,you talk for more than 40misn(u both prolly send sms to each other) abi? no need to advice the OP,he sure as hell enjoying the attention!! the gist sef de vex me,na correct slap u need my ur brain reset
Abeg brief me, the story too long to read grin
Re: . by xtervaganza(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2014
phenom666: Super story ... On ur nxt awardin super story
what makes u think the story was made up?
Re: . by cdamsel(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
urhoboman: I need contributions o, coz I need to travel there 4 appointment ASAP
Eh if u travel must u tell her?go about your business na

Stop picking her calls,if she calls without another number when you know she's the one you simple hang up

She warmed you she too crazy for you didn't she? grin

I really wanna believe that all you said here is the truth undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Abeg brief me, the story too long to read grin
lol,no mind the OP o!! Come here de give us gist say babe way im meet for 2go no let am rest,say im de suspect say na witch abi ghost

How re u jare?? gringrin
Re: . by cdamsel(f): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: You collect recharge cards,you talk for more than 40misn(u both prolly send sms to each other) abi? no need to advice the OP,he sure as hell enjoying the attention!! the gist sef de vex me,na correct slap u need make ur brain reset
the babe don vex grin
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: lol,no mind the OP o!! Come here de give us gist say babe way im meet for 2go no let am rest,say im de suspect say na witch abi ghost

How re u jare?? gringrin
Lol.

The girl na witch na, abi he just dey know? tongue grin
Re: . by Summersland(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
masetu:
Eleyi le!
Translation
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.

Lol,the girl balance ontop OP matter like cover ontop pot

cdamsel: the babe don vex grin
As in ehn!! Na dis kind matter way OP suppose ginger para for am,im de here de solicit for advices(the babe sef fit de NL) gringringrin
Re: . by cdamsel(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: Lol,the girl balance ontop OP matter like cover ontop pot

As in ehn!! Na dis kind matter way OP suppose ginger para for am,im de here de solicit for advices(the babe sef fit de NL) gringringrin
Abi? She go soon appear for this thread now grin cheesy
Advice is nt needed, what he need do is right in his face
Re: . by tosynhovic: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
phenom666: Super story ... On ur nxt awardin super story

Yes very awarding super story.... is a stupastori.
Re: . by tosynhovic: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: Lol.

#

na witch dey sabi witch for junction. hahahahah. I beg o
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
cdamsel: Abi? She go soon appear for this thread now grin cheesy
Lol gringrin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: Lol,the girl balance ontop OP matter like cover ontop pot

grin grin Op you dey fear? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
tosynhovic: #

na witch dey sabi witch for junction. hahahahah. I beg o
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
cdamsel: Abi? She go soon appear for this thread now grin cheesy
Which is?
Re: . by emmabest2000(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
urhoboman: . Bros abeg shift jor, diz is no joke
maradona , take it easy , just remember that if you break someone's home another person will break your home when you finally settle down too . BECAREFUL shocked
Re: . by urhoboman28: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Al very sorry 4 nt replying ur post, I woke up this morning to check on this thread only to b told "I have been banned by "antispambot" donno who he is or what it is. I had to open anoda acct, I donno d reason behind d ban, this is my first post on nairaland. Tnx to yall 4 contributing
Re: . by urhoboman28: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
ogashman: Postpone d journey to ur home town for now.u ve to start telling her lies,since she is hell bent on sticking to u.and pls always watch ur Back,cos d husband may come for u,for ruining his home..........hop she doesn't know ur current address??
sorry I was ban, donno y o. She doesn't knw my address, nd she cnt locate me. Tnx 4 ur advice
Re: . by dazzlingd(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: If u can't beat them, Run away.

Just do everytin possible toget rid of her, ihave a feeling she n her husband ar upto something. Run for ur life.
Guess they are planning to use him to do rituals....they myt ve done research and see dat he myt earn them lot of dollars embarassed
Re: . by urhoboman28: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
miztola: You collect recharge cards,you talk for more than 40misn(u both prolly send sms to each other) abi? no need to advice the OP,he sure as hell enjoying the attention!! the gist sef de vex me,na correct slap u need make ur brain reset
aunty, plz try re-read my post, I said I dint knw she was MARRIED. Wen d husby called me, she lied d guy is jux her frnd, nt until d guy called agn nd was crying like a baby nd even gv his kids d phone 4 to say hi to me, make I 4 believe am well, twas den d gal opend up shez truly married bt nt legally. Na since den I dey try prison break frm her wey she nor gree leave me. All the times I told her to let me BE, she go cry heaven nd earth, d husby self go call me dey ask waten I do I'm wife wey she dey cry.
Re: . by urhoboman28: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
dazzlingd:
Guess they are planning to use him to do rituals....they myt ve done research and see dat he myt earn them lot of dollars embarassed
hahaha, me rituals, as my head big reach e nor go produce 200naira o.
Re: . by urhoboman28: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
tosynhovic:

Yes very awarding super story.... is a stupastori.
oga, ayam serious here. Abeg shift
Re: . by urhoboman28: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Exponental: From ds writeup........
The only problem here is d op who is still communicating. If u had met her, snub here....shikena!
changing my sim is d only solution, bt I cnt do dat, I run a business with d sim, changing it will b a great mistake. I av blocked so many of d numbers she use's to call me, she neva gives up.
Re: . by urhoboman28: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
emmabest2000: maradona , take it easy , just remember that if you break someone's home and person will break your home when you finally settle down too . BECAREFUL shocked
that is wat am trying to avoid nw.
Re: . by urhoboman28: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
starlightRR: If you use an android phone. Select her contact from your phone book and block incoming calls from her or better still download a call blocking app on playstore

I think she is obseesed with you my guess is that you triggered that through sex chats, its better you just ignore her in all aspects she will LET go soon
sex chat ke? I do ask her all d time, wat have I done dat her husby did nt do for her to luv me diz way, her reply will b"u are d only 1 dat makes me happy" .....OK, therez more story to it, shez an ORPHAN, she told me she had no choice dan to marry d guy nd bore him kids jux to live a good life, otherwise she wudda been a prostitute to survive, so since we got to knw each oda, she oways tells me shez found happiness once more nd she can NEVER leave me alone, ever since I found out kids are already involved in d marriage, I av been trying to make her face her family, bt she won't allow it, she says am even more important dan her kids. The tin dey vex me sef.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
urhoboman28: aunty, plz try re-read my post, I said I dint knw she was MARRIED. Wen d husby called me, she lied d guy is jux her frnd, nt until d guy called agn nd was crying like a baby nd even gv his kids d phone 4 to say hi to me, make I 4 believe am well, twas den d gal opend up shez truly married bt nt legally. Na since den I dey try prison break frm her wey she nor gree leave me. All the times I told her to let me BE, she go cry heaven nd earth, d husby self go call me dey ask waten I do I'm wife wey she dey cry.
Uncle,thank u for the correction,this ur matter gidigan!! U have to man up and do the following:- gringrin
-next time she calls u,break it gently to her nd tell her u don't want her anymore(u know break up lines,use em)
-remove her from ur fb friends list
-immediately change ur phone number
-go down on ur knees and pray to God cos sth just definitely doesn't add up.there maybe a trap lurking somewhere
For future purposes don't be quick to divulge info abt ur whereabouts,village,family house etc to strangers,u never can tell who is who.....shine ur eye before we begin to hear anothe epic story

A word,they say is enough! Be smart
Re: . by tosynhovic: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
urhoboman28: oga, ayam serious here. Abeg shift

Y u dey para? everyone knows what to do in that type of situation, do what is right. ignore her calls. shes doesnt even know where you stay. what if shes pregnant for you? The earlier you run the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady? / OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! / Men Are Wonderful Creatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.