Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6968 Views)

Is Squirting Really Real Or It Doesn't Just Happen I Naija? / What I Recieved After Helping A Blind Girl - Real Life Story / Best Way To Know A Nigeria Girl Real Name Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: . by phenom666(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Super story ... On ur nxt awardin super story

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
the lady needs to see a pshychiatrist; pls where does she stay? I could help out; PM me.... (She might be insane, n psychologically unstable; I have withnessed such case) d husband might not even know... D lady is unstable; she needs a pshycologist cum psychiatrist...
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Raymondenyi: the lady needs to see a pshychiatrist; pls where does she stay? I could help out; PM me.... (She might be insane, n psychologically unstable; I have withnessed such case) d husband might not even know... D lady is unstable; she needs a pshycologist cum psychiatrist...
. Hw can u help her plz?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
phenom666: Super story ... On ur nxt awardin super story
. Bros abeg shift jor, diz is no joke
Re: . by huptin(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2014
this look like a set up to me........ bros please shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
U shda left this lady looong ago! It is bad enof that u still give information abt ur movement as far as telling her u Traveling to ur home land. U need to relocate immediately! The guy who calls u every day may not be far from reaching u! And, trust me, I fear for ur life when he eventually does.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
tjark1: U shda left this lady looong ago! It is bad enof that u still give information abt ur movement as far as telling her u Traveling to ur home land. U need to relocate immediately! The guy who calls u every day may not be far from reaching u! And, trust me, I fear for ur life when he eventually does.
I tried evrytin I cud jux to let her 4get about me, she owayz has a means of getting us back 2geda. even if I get her angry, she'll jux fake shez upset nd later apologise 4 wat I DID. Am tired of her
Re: . by Xsenga(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
THIS 1 IS STRONG. embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Xsenga: THIS 1 IS STRONG. embarassed
I need contributions o, coz I need to travel there 4 appointment ASAP
Re: . by dnacrystal: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
This one strong pass me ooo... But face it, you will regret it if you go and meet that lady. Better postpone your appointment if possible or tell her there was a change of plans and you're not coming again. If there is nothing else to the matter, then the lady must be mentally disturbed.

2 Likes

Re: . by jaymezzz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
OP...wetin go happen if you put the girl for blacklist on your contacts....and remove her on 2go?

2 Likes

Re: . by xclntmoda(f): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmm bros,knw wella say free food dey purge belle. Flee from her. She is tryn to do smtn, to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: . by masetu: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Xsenga: THIS 1 IS STRONG. embarassed
Eleyi le!
Re: . by Nastydroid(m): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lol..quit 2go,destroy your sim and relocate

2 Likes

Re: . by starlightRR(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
If you use an android phone. Select her contact from your phone book and block incoming calls from her or better still download a call blocking app on playstore

I think she is obseesed with you my guess is that you triggered that through sex chats, its better you just ignore her in all aspects she will LET go soon
Re: . by NickiRoman: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nastydroid: Lol..quit 2go,destroy your sim and relocate
...Abi ooo,block her and her husband's incoming calls, delete and block her from your 2go,Ignore her like nobody's business and focus on other important things in your life..Life is too short to be worrying about a yabaleft escapee

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
dnacrystal: This one strong pass me ooo... But face it, you will regret it if you go and meet that lady. Better postpone your appointment if possible or tell her there was a change of plans and you're not coming again. If there is nothing else to the matter, then the lady must be mentally disturbed.
u are very right, I told her some time ago about her abnormality, all she replied is "blame Love" tnx 4 d advice.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
jaymezzz: OP...wetin go happen if you put the girl for blacklist on your contacts....and remove her on 2go?
ayaf done dat severa times, d problm is I cnt change my sim, I donno hw she oways manage to knw I had blocked her frm calling me, she'll call with anoda number, vex 4 me small nd bone mata in a minute. Changing my sim nw will b a great mistake. Tnx shar.

1 Like

Re: . by 190theclown: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2014
That Nigerian sun surely caused alot of madness in that country

smh
Re: . by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2014
starlightRR: If you use an android phone. Select her contact from your phone book and block incoming calls from her or better still download a call blocking app on playstore

I think she is obseesed with you my guess is that you triggered that through sex chats, its better you just ignore her in all aspects she will LET go soon
that obsession is somtin I dnt understnd, hw can some1 b obsessed with a person he/she has neva met?? Her husby hav accused me severally of using black magic on her. While me dey suspect d girl used dsame magic on her husby, coz I cnt believe in diz naija, a lady will flirt outside to her husby's knowledge nd all d husby cud do is beg d third party to leave his wife alone.
Re: . by tnktosin(m): 3:31am On Jul 10, 2014
Oh boy you're on a long thing. E be like say na prayers sure pass.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2014
This one na original super story, abeg do come complete the story, and don't forget to add "we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator" at the end.
But seriously, you don't want to get rid of this girl at all, she sends you airtime, you talk on the phone for 40mins to an hour, and so on? come on are you not a man? Just cut her from your life period, this got me cracking though, you still tell her your movements and you want to break from her? sent someone to check on her? abeg come complete the super story abeg, I dey enjoy am.

2 Likes

Re: . by Isiterere(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2014
following keenly,
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: . by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2014
If u can't beat them, Run away.

Just do everytin possible toget rid of her, ihave a feeling she n her husband ar upto something. Run for ur life.
Re: . by Ariyke: 5:50am On Jul 10, 2014
This one na gobe kai 2going after 2 kids
Re: . by fr3do(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Raymondenyi: the lady needs to see a pshychiatrist; pls where does she stay? I could help out; PM me.... (She might be insane, n psychologically unstable; I have withnessed such case) d husband might not even know... D lady is unstable; she needs a pshycologist cum psychiatrist...

what are u saying?
She needs a BBC to set her on the right track!
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Bro change ur sim,hope she doesnt know ur house? Never u play with any ladies' feeling again wen u get out of dis
Re: . by Gbengem(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2014
@op dere Ȋ̝̊̅§ fire on ur mountain u beta flee
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2014
eeii challey u dei why u dy fear like this,the woman kraa no sabi were u dey stay,u dey do like small pikin,invite the woman come hotel wai make u nack am paapapa
Re: . by CircleOfWilis: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
bros google de
Clérambault's syndrome(also called erotomania
Re: . by CircleOfWilis: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Three People That Died For Love / Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Photo: When Your BF Is A Village Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.