Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

FIFA Suspends Nigeria - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Suspends Nigeria (46199 Views)

Fifa Suspends Nigeria For Government Interference / BREAKING NEWS. Fifa Suspends Nigeria / Adidas Suspends Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by SEVO7(m): 12:37am On Jul 10, 2014
kombats: FIFA i take anything beg una change am from suspend to BAN abeg ooo cos na steph blatter go carry him two old left leg come beg 9ja because football will no longer be intresting without nigeria den go miss the chineseable kiata the honourable yakubu and the slowest mikel
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by Abraham2013(m): 12:45am On Jul 10, 2014
Someone should plz remind FIFA d same set of criminals dat dey r protecting, came into d leadership of d nff tru dis same means. So dis dere so called suspension is just a waste of time cos d megari lead board is not coming back again.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by Abraham2013(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2014
jeroskee: ...wats ur problem with Gabriel ruben?
Gabriel ruben abi na reuben gabriel is a bouncer coach stephen keshi took to d world cup instead of taking a footballer. So since we did not go 2 brazil to club, dere was no need bring a personal bouncer along.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by ihedioramma: 2:26am On Jul 10, 2014
WE NIGERIA'S LOVE THAT THEY CAN GO ON AND BAND ALL THE AFRICANS EVERY YEAR THEY WILL MAKE PLAY OF US. YES LETS DO OUR HOME WORK .
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 2:46am On Jul 10, 2014
An arrest warrant should be issued by the Nigerian court against that funny looking fifa president. We have a corrupt board being probed by a competent court and one suprimacist somewhere in swifzerland wants the decisions of our well constituted court thrown to the dustbin. The court should go ahead and jail that arrogant and haughty incompetent named maigari and then place one Blatter in an uncomfortable position of checking with the interpol regularly on places he can visit or not while this drama plays out. That said, you have to marvel at the gross incompetence of the bunch at Abuja. There are a million and one ways of geting rid of this guy, but they prefer this crude plan that was surely going to get us a ban. Na waah for this people.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 2:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Abraham2013:
Gabriel ruben abi na reuben gabriel is a bouncer coach stephen keshi took to d world cup instead of taking a footballer. So since we did not go 2 brazil to club, dere was no need bring a personal bouncer along.

Keshi has a case to answer here. This guy was clubless but they managed to force him against the presence of many skilled midfielders like igiebor and obi. I smell corruption here.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Thank you Fifa
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by manosteel(m): 4:52am On Jul 10, 2014
madridfc: Fvck!!! FIFA 100 times. Corrupt set of old men,
let's put our house in other first.
I pray that former Abia state Governor will contest for NFF chairman as being rumoured. "Orji Uzo kalu\" will make good things happen in Nigeria Football.
yea, that guy is Mr Fix, he won't allow Nigeria to be outsmarted by those white folks.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by gbengaabiola: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Nigerian why are we also ourselves enemies? NFF must be independent not intervene by any government, Players are not our enemies but NFF,We have talented players but NFF decision supersede Coach decision,I wish we should continue on building till we get there but due to their selfish interest they will call on another coaching crew then we start afresh when will African teams learn from European football Admission? building take time, we must give the coach free hand to operate
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by Abraham2013(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2014
owobokiri:

Keshi has a case to answer here. This guy was clubless but they managed to force him against the presence of many skilled midfielders like igiebor and obi. I smell corruption here.
The guy has played just 4 matches in d last 2yrs. -uche nwafor has played just 2 times 4 his cub dis season.
-shola ameobi has scored just 4 goals in d last 2 season
-micheal babatunde only gets to play 4 nigeria in FIFA competitions. D last time he played 4 nigeria was in confed cup.
-chigozie agbim well he needs no introduction, even my grand mother is a beta goalkeeper.
-micheal uchebo stop playing 4 his club since january wen it was obvious he will run out of contract @ d end of d season and he was not going 2 renew.
So u see corruption dey smell all d way. Keshi started well, buh got greedy towards d end.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by samx4real(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Syenite: You people saying goodnews need ur head re-examined. U people are d real enemies of Nigerian football.
Do u know our U17 team is scheduled to play DR Congo in U17 WC qualifiers next weekend? Do u know our Falconets have travelled to Canada where dey will take part in FIFA U20 WC?

I pray our chalk brained authorities do d needful and get FIFA to reverse the ban.

Haba was Nigeria the only country dat had a disappointing WC ounting?
Going by our reactions in Nigeria, English, Spanish and Italian fans should have murdered all their players and officials by now.

The other day some Nigerians were happy that France beat Nigeria. I don't understand these people. angry

Seriously I tire oh! They should act fast & mature, because this wouldn't take us any where oh!

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Abraham2013:
The guy has played just 4 matches in d last 2yrs. -uche nwafor has played just 2 times 4 his cub dis season.
-shola ameobi has scored just 4 goals in d last 2 season
-micheal babatunde only gets to play 4 nigeria in FIFA competitions. D last time he played 4 nigeria was in confed cup.
-chigozie agbim well he needs no introduction, even my grand mother is a beta goalkeeper.
-micheal uchebo stop playing 4 his club since january wen it was obvious he will run out of contract @ d end of d season and he was not going 2 renew.
So u see corruption dey smell all d way. Keshi started well, buh got greedy towards d end.

I can't put it better.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by panch001(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2014
FIFA has no right whatsoever to interfere into our affairs so let that bald head maza 4ker mind his own business in fact 4k seff blater and 4k Isa Hayatu join tongue tongue
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by IGLE25(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2014
even the country where the players dey needs revolution....
Prowizy2: The whole team needs revolution. . I mean from the chairman to the least player
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by willorie(f): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2: The whole team needs revolution. . I mean from the chairman to the least player

Indeed The NFF board & team needs revolution cus they've been so much corrupt & extravagant
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by willorie(f): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
LMAyedun: FIFA suspends Nigeria

The FIFA Emergency Committee has decided Wednesday to suspend the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) with immediate effect, on account of government interference. Article 13, par. 1 and article 17, par. 1 of the FIFA Statutes oblige member associations to manage their affairs independently and with no influence from third parties.

The decision follows a letter sent by FIFA to the NFF on 4 July, in which it expressed its great concern after the NFF was served with court proceedings and consequently an order preventing the president of the NFF, the NFF Executive Committee members and the NFF Congress from running the affairs of Nigerian football was granted by a High Court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The said court order compelled the Nigerian Minister of Sports, Tamino Danagogo to appoint a senior member of the civil service to manage the NFF until the matter was heard in court, without giving any date for such a hearing. The authorities then appointed a person who decided to convene an extraordinary general assembly on 5 July 2014. This extraordinary general assembly was convened in violation of the NFF statutes.

Originally, an elective congress had been planned by the NFF to take place on 26 August 2014.

The suspension will be lifted once the court actions have been withdrawn and the properly elected NFF Executive Committee, the NFF general assembly and the NFF administration are able to work without any interference in their affairs.

As a result of this decision, no team from Nigeria of any sort (including clubs) can have any international sporting contact (art. 14 par. 3 of the FIFA Statutes). During the period of suspension, the NFF may not be represented in any regional, continental or international competitions, including at club level, or in friendly matches.

The most immediate effect is that Nigeria will not be entitled to participate in the upcoming FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup (5-24 August 2014) should the suspension not be lifted by 15 July 2014.

In addition, neither the NFF nor any of its members or officials may benefit from any FIFA or CAF development programmes, courses or training during the suspension period.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/07/09/fifa-suspends-nigeria-with-immediate-effect/

why una no ban us for life so that our mind go rest & our BP no go dey go high again
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by Tassembly(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
all our national team players should be banned aswell
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by obeski13(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
watchthisposter: So the champions of Africa will not participate in the next CAF championships? That may be a little awkward FIFA...

Look here Blatter, our federation officials are involved in corruption indictments and other charges, are you saying that because they are FIFA officials, they are above our national law and should not be tried?
.i wonder o o.i am not surprised becos blatter is a very despotic corrupt man.
Re: FIFA Suspends Nigeria by dawbbleOuEi: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
opylas:

U quoted d whole piece, and replied wt jst 3 words wen u cld hv simply REPLYd. I taya 4 ur mata o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.