Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (21723 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by arabambi: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mrluv: i for like to donate but i.dey.fear scamer
you dont need to fear anything. just belif that somebody needs help and you have done your best. God will reward you according to your intention. if it turns out to be a scarmer, just belief the scarmer has a brain problem and u have helped. am really surprised to see this in the front page again. i thougth the said amount would have completed long a go. with due humility i contributed my little since last week. where are all my muslim brothers and sisters. this is the month of Ramadan increase in your deeds towards Allah. we all open this site almost every hour of the day. like someone said, of it is 500N please pay and Allah will reward us all. lets just imagine the girl is your daugther or your nice or your aunt or your wife or your mum even yourself. we cant say God has not bless the parent of this child. but Allah is CALLING all of us to give little out of what He has given unto us. well we all have read it, it is left to you and me to refuse the calling Of Almigthy Allah the custodian of Wealth, Health, Security and Peace. as we respond to the cry of the little girl May Allah remove all obstacles in our paths, bless us with sound health and enrich us with his wealth. May Allah restore sound Health to the Girl and give the family peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by tempest01(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is it the three year old that owns and operates the account? Not trying to be harsh, but it just came to mind OP please respond.

Please don't quote me with insults. TY
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by dgysoft(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2014
They For try TB. Joshua before going to india with 4MN
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Wisdytech(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Am so sure you gonna look Extra Sexy!! lol

www.nairaland.com/1816069/rock-ladies
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by eruudy(m): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2014
dstnd: I wish to help contact mee on 08094797495
All these bloody un educated people .. Who needs help has to call you .. Why don't you just do what you want to do and bleep ur ego out of it ... Egotistic 9ja ....
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2014
wirinet:

If this story is true, then my heart goes to the poor girl. But BRAIN TUMOUR? That one pass medicine o!!!!. What medical procedure do they they want to perform on the girl? Brain Surgery or brain transplant? Are they going to Excise the tumour cells? Brain cells cannot be replaced. And i have never heard of somone being cured of brain cancer using medical procedure before.

So to me the story get as e be.

At least it's what you know ba? I claim not to be a medical expert. Nevertheless, a simple research online can throw more light as to your queries.

Here's one of it: http://www.ucsfhealth.org/conditions/brain_tumor/treatment.html

tempest01: Is it the three year old that owns and operates the account? Not trying to be harsh, but it just came to mind OP please respond.

No, it's only opened in her name. No bank will allow an underage maintain accounts to this tune. By the time it gets to a particular amount sef, the account would've been flagged!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Creamish(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Mustay: This cause had been verified before posting.

Soffiyah is a girl aged 3 years-old currently diagnosed with brain tumor. I do not want to get into the mess we have in this country; however the total amount of 4 million naira is needed for her surgery.

So far, one-quarter of the total amount has been received.

Please kindly donate to this cause.

Thank you.

See below:

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria

Account Name: Sofiyyah Morokonla

Account Number: 3084586338

Credited the account. I pray she survives it. I wish more people will assist too.

2 Likes

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2014
Creamish:

Credited the account. I pray she survives it. I wish more people will assist too.
God bless you madam. Let's keep it rolling fellows, we shall raise the money for her treatment, and she shall survive it God's Willing.

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Creamish(f): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
agonbello: God bless you madam. Let's keep it rolling fellows, we shall raise the money for her treatment, and she shall survive it God's Willing.

Bless u too. smiley
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by biomedixexcel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oh God, send help to her
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by uzuz(f): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
I wonder why this topic is not trending, if it is a stupid topic or to talk about ill stuff and rubbish football, everyone will join in.

It is so so sad to see that not much have been done via this forum where people complain so much about the millions they waste in buying vehicles that they end up not driving or talk about the 100 of 000s they lost whilst getting greedy for deals they know is never going to mature; when do we learn to have the heart to give and seek for nothing in return.

No amount is to little when we all gather together and give that little, then it becomes so much. No child is born to die, No child is born to suffer, No child is born to experience pains. May God touch the heart of men. I personally do not know this family but my prayers are with them.

If you have given, God bless you, if you are yet to give, May God touch your heart... I just gave and although N2000 may not be much but when everyone who has commented here gives that amount, it can help.

Someone said will she get better? Do not think like that, we are praying for a chance and that chance is what we are creating for her; whatever happens eventually, we can only thank God and be happy that we were a part of the opportunity. God Bless..

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by debosalau(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
Got this just now. Pls donate it might be our last chance to help dis noble cause ;
UPDATE on #SaveSofiyyah: NGN3,500,000 milestone reached!!!

Reports reaching reaching us says that we have been able to raise NGN3,500,000 as at close of business(COB) yesterday. That is 87.5% of our goal. Wow! Who says Nigerians aren't a compassionate people?

We have made progress from NGN2.5M raised last week to over NGN3.5M today!

I mean, in which other country on earth can total strangers heed to the call to donate to a 2 years old girl they know little or nothing about? For most of us reading this message, we didn't even bother to call or ask any question about the validity or otherwise of the info shared with us before deciding to part with our hard-earned money!

Only God can thank you enough. Words fail me because, even though I knew we were going to raise the money, I didn't know it would be achieved this fast.

Thank you to all those who answered our calls to donate; from the many who yielded to my very first broadcast and donated their $100 to those who made donations in thousands of Naira and to the ones whose only donation was their time in SHARING and re-broadcasting our numerous broadcasts, posterity shall reward you all. We are close to wrapping this up guys.

Little #Sofiyyah is doing fine and should leave Nigeria, sometimes next week, for the surgery in India. All traveling logistics are being perfected now. But we still need to raise the remaining NGN500,000.

To achieve our NGN4M milestone, we just need:

a.) 50 people who would give NGN10,000 ($70) each;

OR

b.) 500 people who would donate NGN1,000 ($7) each.

To donate, use the following account details:
Name: Moronkola Sofiyyah
Number: 3084586338

This might be your last opportunity to be part of the noble cause. . .

We are the miracle we seek; we are the ones we've been waiting for.

Thank you and God bless you.

from Wale Salami
FOR: Friends of Sofiyyah

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Creamish(f): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow!!!! This is good news!!! C'mon guys ..we can do this!!! cheesy
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by blacksta(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
blacksta: i am abroad how do i give

I have contributed my widows Mite . My God is healer.

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by dstnd: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
eruudy: All these bloody un educated people .. Who needs help has to call you .. Why don't you just do what you want to do and bleep ur ego out of it ... Egotistic 9ja ....
u need treatment
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi huys, this is to update you all that the money appealed for has/had been completed. Consequently, the baby has been flown to India. Please remember her in your prayers.

Thank you for your donations. I understand that we can all be circumspect especially when we have a situation where people have abused a lot of privileges. There's no better anonymous feeling when donating to charity and especially when your left hand knows not what your right gives wink
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by kevoh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mustay: Hi huys, this is to update you all that the money appealed for has/had been completed. Consequently, the baby has been flown to India. Please remember her in your prayers.

Thank you for your donations. I understand that we can all be circumspect especially when we have a situation where people have abused a lot of privileges. There's no better anonymous feeling when donating to charity and especially when your left hand knows not what your right gives wink
Glad to hear this. Thanks for the update Mustay. Hoping to hear good news of a successful surgery soon.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Tafugo: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please let me know if donations are still being accepted
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
No Messrs.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
publicenemy:

ITs not by force everyone has his own problem...nobody stoped her father from making money enuff to fend for s family,people worked for ther money they will spend it as they deem it..if someone wants to help he/she will help,so stop typing such rubbish.you can become a politcian and be a philantropist or make ur money and spend it helping people...lets pray her parents get the money.

I read your quote and felt like spitting on you. In fact, how did the tumor miss growing on someone like you?

If you woke up tomorrow with a cardiac condition, wouldn't your own father or family take to social media soliciting for the same amount to help save your cheap life?

Would giving a little alms hurt you? Would giving 1naira or 100naira or 1000naira make you broke?

It's obvious you don't know where the offering box is in your church!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by publicenemy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
Marc9:

I read your quote and felt like spitting on you. In fact, how did the tumor miss growing on someone like you?

If you woke up tomorrow with a cardiac condition, wouldn't your own father or family take to social media soliciting for the same amount to help save your cheap life?

Would giving a little alms hurt you? Would giving 1naira or 100naira or 1000naira make you broke?

It's obvious you don't know where the offering box is in your church!

You should read the post I replied to before concluding.she needs help and people should help but you can't insult people that refuse to help or those that are yet to help. Its not bby force to help.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Forgive me for providing this update quite late but as promised, the funds were successfully raised, the baby had a successful operation and is doing fine (as at when I inquired wink).

Thank you all for the support. For me, it was a SATISFACTION worth more than money to accomplish the goal.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by sexybaykay: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mustay:
This cause had been verified before posting.

Soffiyah is a girl aged 3 years-old currently diagnosed with brain tumor. I do not want to get into the mess we have in this country; however the total amount of 4 million naira is needed for her surgery.

So far, one-quarter of the total amount has been received.

Please kindly donate to this cause.

Thank you.

See below:

Account Name: Sofiyyah Morokonla

Account Number: 3084586338

Put it on GoFundMe
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
sexybaykay:

Put it on GoFundMe

Thanks a lot. Mission has been accomplished on this one though.

I got the message in March 2015 that she had been discharged on a Saturday morning. Will still go ahead to contact the father how she is currently.

Just had to update everyone about the 'return on investment' of their donations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / 481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.