Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor (21706 Views)

I Am Only 24 And I Am Diagnosed Of Impotency, Why Is Life So Unfair? / Lassa Fever Spreads To Ekiti As Nursing Student Is Diagnosed With In The State / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by kevoh(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Just uploaded my teller. Let's spread the word people Twitter, facebook, BBM broadcast e.t.c. Remain blessed people as you make someone smile!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by JOSSYAA(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
If 8000 people give just #500 each, the money is complete. Every kobo counts, if you dont ve #1000, #500 is not small at all.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by AfricanApple(f): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2014
krall: somebody ban this bitter, cussing accusing lass!!

How I wish I was still a mod.
who dash monkey banana
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by tshoboy(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2014
we need more pple 2 b aware of this. if some1 knws linda ikehi, kemi filani. they av large ffers on deir blogs 2. they cn help spread d message.
#SaveSoffiyah
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by SenatorJames(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
tomiobj:
People nowadays av no humanity. They could make over 500 posts on a wizkid topic now to help a child only 2 posts too bad. Smh. Wish I could help
But its not 4 million posts that will help the girl now, but 4 million naira, someone that will help may not neccesarily post anything. Just open the thread, read the story, copy the account number and log out. Even this type of thread does not need much comments to make front page, if the MOD is caring enough.

May God use me to be an help for this girl in Jesus name.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mustay(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2014
UPDATE:

Hi guys, the total amount received as at this morning is N3,500,000 i.e. 87.5%

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by kevoh(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Mustay: UPDATE:

Glad to hear that! Just 500 thousand Naira more. This update should be on frontpage!

1 Like

Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Mustay: UPDATE:

great. God Bless Nigerians.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by omanifrank(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
since 2009 post
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by yemi221(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
omanifrank: since 2009 post
Did u checked it very well.where did u c 2009
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by blacksta(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
i am abroad how do i give
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by delishpot: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
GentleMimi: ......yet some of us spend twice that amount on accessories,shopping,cars.....
On a good day,even a local government can foot the bill. Our politicians wld rather spend the money on silly girls,than give to a sick child.
I pray the money gets available quickly and the operation successful. Jah bless!

When most of dem dey go babalawo look for money nko? Baba fit don tell drm to nor dey give sick person their money. Some of dem nor dey give who need help cash o, dem go prefere to buy #10 million bucks worth of beer and suya for sofiya.
So nor be say dem no want help, dem no want vex their juju. If na burrial now, dem go bring sharp sharp.
Anywhichway sha, nor be force to help.
I go try make my own tiny contribution.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by delishpot: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
blacksta: i am abroad how do i give

Ask ya person for naija to help you pay 1k into the acct
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by wirinet(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mustay: This cause had been verified before posting.

Soffiyah is a girl aged 3 years-old currently diagnosed with brain tumor. I do not want to get into the mess we have in this country; however the total amount of 4 million naira is needed for her surgery.

So far, one-quarter of the total amount has been received.

Please kindly donate to this cause.

Thank you.

See below:

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria

Account Name: Sofiyyah Morokonla

Account Number: 3084586338

If this story is true, then my heart goes to the poor girl. But BRAIN TUMOUR? That one pass medicine o!!!!. What medical procedure do they they want to perform on the girl? Brain Surgery or brain transplant? Are they going to Excise the tumour cells? Brain cells cannot be replaced. And i have never heard of somone being cured of brain cancer using medical procedure before.

So to me the story get as e be.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by kevoh(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks Moderators for putting this back on frontpage.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
delishpot:

When most of dem dey go babalawo look for money nko? Baba fit don tell drm to nor dey give sick person their money. Some of dem nor dey give who need help cash o, dem go prefere to buy #10 million bucks worth of beer and suya for sofiya.
So nor be say dem no want help, dem no want vex their juju. If na burrial now, dem go bring sharp sharp.
Anywhichway sha, nor be force to help.
I go try make my own tiny contribution.
grin.
I hear you. Your little could go a long way.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by delishpot: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
GentleMimi:
grin.
I hear you. Your little could go a long way.

Ok. Glad to know my widows mite will be welcome.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by CircleOfWilis: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
#bring back our doctors!!
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Braggante(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
calebo101: All these prayers would not help, make una shake body

I weak for them o! Na prayers go fill the bank account?
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
GentleMimi: ......yet some of us spend twice that amount on accessories,shopping,cars.....
On a good day,even a local government can foot the bill. Our politicians wld rather spend the money on silly girls,than give to a sick child.
I pray the money gets available quickly and the operation successful. Jah bless!

Yah muan !

Where have you been ?
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by GentleMimi: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

Yah muan !

Where have you been ?
Hey you. I've been around.... smiley
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by PassingShot(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
I sent my widow's might to the given account. May the God almighty cure and heal her.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
PassingShot: I sent my widow's might to the given account. May the God almighty cure and heal her.
God bless you brother.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by revelationuche: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Plss fellow Nigerians letz help out [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Dygeasy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
agonbello: If we have 4,000 active nairaland users that can spare just 1,000naira tomorrow morning, then she will get N4,000,000 b4 noon 2mrw. Little drops of water makes an ocean. If you are interested in donating N1,000 by tomorrow, like this post so that we know how much we can raise on behalf of nairaland users. (Myself=Liked)
Preach it bro!!!

Nice Nice.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by PassingShot(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
agonbello: God bless you brother.

Amin. And you too.
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by sexxxxy(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
For ppl not in Naija , is there any Paypal account we can pay too?

Thanks
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Mrluv(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
i for like to donate but i.dey.fear scamer
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by omanifrank(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
yemi221:
Did u checked it very well.where did u c 2009
abeg see first page..july 09 na wetin again
Re: N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
omanifrank: abeg see first page..july 09 na wetin again
dats 9th day of July (2014) bro. About a week ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight / Itchy penis(thread closed) Solved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.