Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web (18062 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Jakeattah(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2014
What is FIFA's problem? Seems they collect bribe from these federations

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by tbaba1234: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2014
It is not FIFA's fault. It is Nigeria's.

There are legitimate ways of getting rid of the board that would have saved us the trouble.

All aspects of Nigerian football will be affected, I am particularly worried our age group competitions.

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Ola2njee: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Well...let the events unfold
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by biomedixexcel(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2014
They can't win it even if they are allowed to go
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Hayorstimmy: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Aminu magari or maiduguri or wateva dy call u, u c wat u hv caused to damage d future of dz gals. dz is world cup nd nt nations cup fr God sake. hands crossed

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by haulagehandlers(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the
paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who
will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

MEANING: FIFA as an international body is assisting or rather aiding the NFF to drag our football down,because they make "interference" impossible. How can we clean the smelly mess of corruption in the FA if FIFA calls it "interference".??

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by towsyne: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Ounpee wetin we dey gain self if dey go 4 any tournament no b heartbreak/heartattack, anyways in other news abeg which 1 is beta defending champion dat was knocked out in d group stage or host country wey dem humilate 4 semifinal?

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by safarigirl(f): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
kado: And what are they going there to play self?will they win the Cup. Them better go their papa or bobo house go rest. Let the ban be joor >:
shey dem been come second before? Those girls dey play o

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by qtx(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2014
paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

omo if no be say my school na for storey building e being dey i for no understand wetin patrick write for here o.lol grin

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Harkynkunle(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2014

Bro.... E pass football....? Take it easy o

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by CharlieMaria(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2014
What is Gej waiting for to form a committee that would look into this? undecided

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by nerodenero: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
We simply dont learn from our mistakes,the reason we are where we are in everything as a nation.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Erukuomoibadan: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2014

You won kill me ?your gigantic calitabihagotifitility nearly kill me grin grin grin

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by chegx(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2014
They dont want the government to interfere but they want the government to sponsor the football federation. Nigeria spent N900 million for the South Africa
2010 World Cup, and N2.2 billion for the
2012 London Olympics, which we made absolutely nothing out of those competitions. even if we win trophies and suceed in world competitions and tournament, it doesnt change the fact that we have paid heavily to get our athletes there and also the supporters club, it's nigeria - FIFA/Brasil/SA + . In a nutshell we are paying too much and spending extravagantly on entertainments(sports) as a poor and underdeveloped country.

Therefore i consider our suspension a good news and i wish it lasts forever. If Nigerians truly love football then we should develop and invest in our local leagues which can bring profit to us as a nation.

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by roxell120(m): 7:21am On Jul 10, 2014

i understand every line of ur coment.thank u.u mean Nigeria really suspended fifa ? Nawao

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by joshrare(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web
World wide web nkor?
You like that one?

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by victorazy(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by 4lorunsho(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Fifa pls give us time to fix our nation
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by purpinkx(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Govt. sponsors NFF - no interference
Govt. Ask for accountability - interference

Imagine if Brazil govt. Did not provide security, hotels , clear traffic jam , and allow you into their stadiums ? And what do they get ? They are now poorer !

That rule is bull sh!!T if you ask me !

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by angela98(f): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2014
**hiss** how silly.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Mexyz(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Rule is rule, Maigari was voted in why not wait for aug to vote him out. The guy(Baribote) that took NFF to court is also fighting for his own selfish interest not that he wants the development of the sport(football). I pray they resolve this ish quickly.

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2014
braine: Nigeria and the regular show of shame in all aspects of life. Sad stuff.
I m so tired of those shameful stories.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Greyworld: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2014
Very well den, if Fifa ban 9ja is anorda way of sayin "channel ur resources and time 2 orda pressin issues lyk boko haram and perhaps creatin of sm invalid states"...
As 4 maigari i suggest yu collect yur "bribe" bak 4rm d bald swiss cux bannin 9ja wont save yur sick fired a*s

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Eldavido1: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2014
chegx: They dont want the government to interfere but they want the government to sponsor the football federation. Nigeria spent N900 million for the South Africa
2010 World Cup, and N2.2 billion for the
2012 London Olympics, which we made absolutely nothing out of those competitions. even if we win trophies and suceed in world competitions and tournament, it doesnt change the fact that we have paid heavily to get our athletes there and also the supporters club, it's nigeria - FIFA/Brasil/SA + . In a nutshell we are paying too much and spending extravagantly on entertainments(sports) as a poor and underdeveloped country.

Therefore i consider our suspension a good news and i wish it lasts forever. If Nigerians truly love football then we should develop and invest in our local leagues which can bring profit to us as a nation.

som comments are simply unfortunate. FIFA has a laid down rule on how FAs activity should be handle, if u tink maigari is corrupt why not wait till next month August dat d Congress will tek place and vote him out, but no we will rather break the rule and appeal to sentiment. Well the world doesn't run things like dat. And anybody dat tinks maigari was remove because of corruption is yet to know a tin abt Nigeria. This country is just fkup wit dirty politics. I pity our under 17, 20 and female teams dat have qualifiers coming up and tournaments. It will definitely affect there development. All those who think our money will be channel to more pressing issues will need to tell me whether our subsidy money has been channel to more pressing issues first. We leave in a pathetic country!!!

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by AlPicapcI(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2014

Its a Higgi Hagga my brother, SMH for Niger Area. the only active sector tends to be the Ministry of Corruption.

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 10, 2014

chai!! na english u speak so shocked shocked cry

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by abatically(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2014
NSNA: FIFA FIFA FIFA
how many times did i call you?

now open your ears

The BBC documentary about your top officials exposed you to the world and showed how outrageously corrupt you are.
You are being ruled by untouchable Blatter for some 20 years now and the old man still wants to contest more. is that democracy?
You bribed your vice president with a pay off when he said he will expose all of your corrupt affairs.
Now you don't want Nigeria to investigate an official in a nation were the citizens are crying that corrupt officials go unpunished.
It is not enough that your Fifa rankings are totally bulls...
many countries want a restructure of FIFA, the UK included.

[size=15pt]FIFA pack you load and go, and don't come back until you fix your house.
[/size]Black kettle pointing at another

I really don't get the reason for ur ranting. FIFA should pack their load and go? Pls don't make me laugh. We need FIFA, not the other way round. FIFA laid the rules but Nigeria as usual always breaking the rules, we are the ones that need to put our house together. FIFA said no government interference with fa but Nigeria govt keep interfering... So how is that fifa's fault?

Sometimes too much of patriotism makes us shy away from the truth. It is good to be patriotic but lets call a spade a spade. I only pity the young falconets and our under 17 . Nigeria govt should not deny them their opportunity so they should do the needful. As for FIFA, trust me they wont bulge. Nigerians should do the right thing for once instead of always going through the back door.

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by omoadeleye(m): 8:26am On Jul 10, 2014
so we should go and boil GALA now?
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by sexysegggs: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I hope what happened to us in 1996 will not repeat itself this year. The GCFR of Nigeria should better stop this mess the country are causing to our football internationally. I think the only thing that unite us is football. Oga jona make APC no shoot you gun ooooo. :oI hope what happened to us in 1996 will not repeat itself this year. The GCFR of Nigeria should better stop this mess the country are causing to our football internationally. I think the only thing that unite us is football. Oga jona make APC no shoot you gun ooooo.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by cr7lomo: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2014
This shows y African teams don't perform in the WC . FIFA Sud understand that their is massive corruption in Africa and soccer is very much included , we need to weed out corruption , NFF are taking advantage of this because they know bout fifas policy on government interference , so they use this opportunity to siphon funds , they are now untouchable

Let's not forget Amos Adamu and the scandal he had . African teams ain't like the Europeans or south americans or Asians that hardly have corrupted officials . Mayb FIFA officials Sud come down personally to Nigeria and c what's goin on

Bobby Robson declined to take the job some yrs ago because he said NFF told him that if he is hired , that his salary will b known to the public but his real salary will truly b half of what the government and general public will b aware of while the officials share the remaining half . How can a country then develope it's soccer

FIFA ,understand that the Nigerian government are the ones paying these salaries and are also pumping money in the federation and Sud b the ones to deal with issues and if the feel that is something is not ryt , they Sud have the power to tk charge .

FIFA pls liv us to organize our system , after all these players represent Nigeria and not NFF

FIFA Celebrate Ex-super Falcons Star Akide At 42 / VAR Finally Lands In Nigeria And Gets Tested During NNL Preseason Game / Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium Hosts Soccer Stars Project Screening In Anambra State Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56