Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web (18064 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by bollify(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the
paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who
will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

[color=#550000][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by kechywillz(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2014
wtf is wrong with fifa,Nff is financed by Nigerian govt,so they should get their greasy sh*t ban off our coast,its non of their biznez on how we run our sh*t,instead they should ban Mikel if they wanna ban anything on football.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by tijjanioyan: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: I hate anything web.

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web
what abt site web abi na web site dem dey cal am
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by abatically(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2014
kechywillz: wtf is wrong with fifa,Nff is financed by Nigerian govt,so they should get their greasy sh*t ban off our coast,its non of their biznez on how we run our sh*t,instead they should ban Mikel if they wanna ban anything on football.

Nigerians can't follow simple rules, always wanting to jump the line and cut corners, this has been our problem in this country. Other countries respect rules and regulation, they are well organised and that is why they prosper. No need to blame FIFA, if Nigeria can't follow FIFA's rules then why would they wanna participate in FIFA organised tournaments?

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by pendusky(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2014
cheesy
Erukuomoibadan:

You won kill me ?your gigantic calitabihagotifitility nearly kill me grin grin grin
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Galadimabawa: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2014
this are the disadvantages of being together, sometimes he have to desired your faith
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by biz2get(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

Chai!!!!!!!

Wait........

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by biz2get(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
safarigirl: shey dem been come second before? Those girls dey play o

Have yuu seen a girl wey no dey PLaY smiley
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by robosky02(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

oyibo
fifa dont understand grammer
just do it right
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2014
NFF don turn another political party for Government eyes naaa grin soon INEC would be contacted to conduct 'free and fair' elections especially this one wey Uzor Orji Kalu wan jettison hin Presidential ambition to contest so ....means dem de hammer for there be dat o! grin
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by NSNA: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2014
abatically:

I really don't get the reason for ur ranting. FIFA should pack their load and go? Pls don't make me laugh. We need FIFA, not the other way round. FIFA laid the rules but Nigeria as usual always breaking the rules, we are the ones that need to put our house together. FIFA said no government interference with fa but Nigeria govt keep interfering... So how is that fifa's fault?

Sometimes too much of patriotism makes us shy away from the truth. It is good to be patriotic but lets call a spade a spade. I only pity the young falconets and our under 17 . Nigeria govt should not deny them their opportunity so they should do the needful. As for FIFA, trust me they wont bulge. Nigerians should do the right thing for once instead of always going through the back door.

Don't find an excuse for FIFA. they would never suspend EU countries like the UK or the USA no matter what, they are only flexing because its Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by clemmonce(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2014

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web
this is funny. you got me laffing.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by abatically(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014
NSNA:

Don't find an excuse for FIFA. they would never suspend EU countries like the UK or the USA no matter what, they are only flexing because its Africa.

Not finding excuse for FIFA. EU countries respect rules and regulations and that is why they hardly find themselves in this kind of mess. When an average Nigerian goes to a bank or gas station and meets a long queue, he would look for a way to jump queue instead of staying on the line and wait for his turn, especially when that person is rich. A white man on the other hand would be on line and wait for his time. Being black doesn't stop us from doing the right thing and it also doesn't stop u from realizing the truth. FIFA says no govt interference why can't we keep it that way and wait until August when they will hold a meeting.

In 2009, FIFA banned Chelsea FC from signing players until 2011 because they broke the rules. Does that also have to do with Africa? Why do we always blame the white man for our own wrong doings?

In 2007, FIFA suspended Greece from all competitions because of their government interference in domestic ruling of sports. Is Greece not an EU country? Don't be blinded because of patriotism.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by oluamid(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2014

You mean?
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by clemmonce(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: FIFA is more interested in Maigari's success than the development of these young girls.

To FIFA politics comes first before The development of young players.
see your low level of thinking. if you don't know about something ask. talking like a,market woman. ask questions we go tell you.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by dejavume: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2014
The France government interfered in its FA in 2010, FIFA didn't bite an eye, an African country does the some thing, they get suspended. What does this say?

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Doyensky: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2014
God knows i dnt understnd a word frm wot u typed

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by abatically(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2014
dejavume: The France government interfered in its FA in 2010, FIFA didn't bite an eye, an African country does the some thing, they get suspended. What does this say?

It means nothing. Do ur research very well. FIFA warned France in 2010, the same way they warned Nigeria. France heeded the warning while Nigeria turned deaf ears. Even Greece was suspended in 2007 for the same thing Nigeria are doing now.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/13631/fifa-threat-ban-france-over-political-interference
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by AngelNnedinso: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2014
falconets my foot, e beta self. dis country self, everybody jst deh free-style, deh do anyhow. i lik d ban pass okro soup

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by cocoduck: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2014
If this is the price we have to pay to have a good local league both male and female
so be it. Both the government and the private sector keeps on pumping money into the development of football in this country to develop the game but NFF officials keep on embezling the funds how then can we have a good football league when the people who should be organizing the game are only interested in their pockets. there is no other option left for the government other than to arrest these idiots and replace them with the likes of Segun Odegbami Jay Jay okocha Ben Iroha Garba lawal etc they know. these are professionals they know exactly what to do to develop the beautiful game not a cattle rearer like aminu may garry. what football club did he play how football in?
spot on Government. carry go, no be fight.

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by sainty2k3(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Let our girls rest jare
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by clemmonce(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2014
NSNA:

I hate people that think like you. shallow thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by tlanry: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2014
Dey be fish ni??
No wonder they have fish-brain!!!
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2014

angry angry angry angry crankum not crankam
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Onyenna(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2014

you're so on point!! Fifa's behaviour is advertently obfuscative!!! one necessarily needs to fulminate against the alcibiadian modus vivendi of the prebendal political class of corruption ridden FIFA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
clemmonce: see your low level of thinking. if you don't know about something ask. talking like a,market woman. ask questions we go tell you.
I am impressed with your high level of thinking and the high leveled points you dropped. We have learnt from this.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by omogidi234(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
I think FIFA and NFF should re-draft their article (s) to encompass members being unable to approach the Courts once they are aggrieved. Other than that, once a Court makes an order FIFA or no FEVER (like someone said), the orders must be obeyed.

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
clemmonce: I hate people that think like you. shallow thinking.
Grandmaster, enlighten us with your deep thoughts.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by yomisley: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
even if jonathan do something and they won the cup e get anything e wan do for the citizens?
horllami07: Mr Jona shld pls do sumtin abt it bfore it's too late o and u FIFA people,remember there is God ooo,
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by lilbabyak(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2014

Cobb web
Howard web
and now FIFA web

I still dey roll with laughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daily Corner Bet Tips / Bayern Youth Cup: Anambra Players, Others Head To Germany / Nigeria Vs Bostwana - Super Eagles Friendly - (0 - 0) On Sat 12th November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.