Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web (18063 Views)

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. / Video Of GEJ's Phone Chat With The Falconets / Super Falconets Midfielder ASISAT OSHOALA (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

Is Igodomigodo now a member of Nairaland ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Lamasta(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls what is FIFA

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Coolboi05(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
abatically:

I really don't get the reason for ur ranting. FIFA should pack their load and go? Pls don't make me laugh. We need FIFA, not the other way round. FIFA laid the rules but Nigeria as usual always breaking the rules, we are the ones that need to put our house together. FIFA said no government interference with fa but Nigeria govt keep interfering... So how is that fifa's fault?

Sometimes too much of patriotism makes us shy away from the truth. It is good to be patriotic but lets call a spade a spade. I only pity the young falconets and our under 17 . Nigeria govt should not deny them their opportunity so they should do the needful. As for FIFA, trust me they wont bulge. Nigerians should do the right thing for once instead of always going through the back door.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Coolboi05(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
abatically:

I really don't get the reason for ur ranting. FIFA should pack their load and go? Pls don't make me laugh. We need FIFA, not the other way round. FIFA laid the rules but Nigeria as usual always breaking the rules, we are the ones that need to put our house together. FIFA said no government interference with fa but Nigeria govt keep interfering... So how is that fifa's fault?

Sometimes too much of patriotism makes us shy away from the truth. It is good to be patriotic but lets call a spade a spade. I only pity the young falconets and our under 17 . Nigeria govt should not deny them their opportunity so they should do the needful. As for FIFA, trust me they wont bulge. Nigerians should do the right thing for once instead of always going through the back door.
thank u!...
E be lyk say na only u nd d oda guy undastand d topic..

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by experimentist: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bad man thing
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to theridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by daviesmania(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
What is FIFA? Is it a terrorist group?
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by barthchuks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
shey na that Bald Swiss wey dey rule Fifa since I was three yrs old dey ban us? Now Am in my 20's yet my father no longer makes decisions for me.
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by tijjanioyan: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
illitrate:

angry angry angry angry crankum not crankam
so u too com 4rm obahiagbon family

1 Like

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by enomakos(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
madness
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by dvee2: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
You can call FIFA corruption personified and i will agree with you. but at least on this point , FIFA has been consistent all over the world. NO INTERFERENCE from government in the activities of elected board. The current baby minister of sport ought to have known this. As usual like all other government f---k ups,they will insist and claim the higher moral ground. in the end ,its nigerian footbal that will suffer. Not even Europe or powerful USA can dare FIFA, EUROPA have been after Blatter for years, they hated him and want him out, but they are bidding their time and waiting for the right moment,thats the way to go about it. A word of advice to the new baby minister.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by luvfootball: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2014
dvee2: You can call FIFA corruption personified and i will agree with you. but at least on this point , FIFA has been consistent all over the world. NO INTERFERENCE from government in the activities of elected board. The current baby minister of sport ought to have known this. As usual like all other government f---k ups,they will insist and claim the higher moral ground. in the end ,its nigerian footbal that will suffer. Not even Europe or powerful USA can dare FIFA, EUROPA have been after Blatter for years, they hated him and want him out, but they are bidding their time and waiting for the right moment,thats the way to go about it. A word of advice to the new baby minister.

I completely agree, Nigeria, like every country in the world must follow FIFA protocol. Wait a month & make your desired changes but do not take this World Cup away from these girls that have worked extremely hard to earn their right to be there. This can be a life changing experience for them as they are at the age of being able to sign professionally & they need to be seen on this World Stage. Mr Minister, please leave your selfish pride & think about what is right for these girls, put the players first!
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by luvfootball: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2014
tbaba1234: It is not FIFA's fault. It is Nigeria's.

There are legitimate ways of getting rid of the board that would have saved us the trouble.

All aspects of Nigerian football will be affected, I am particularly worried our age group competitions.

People, stop being selfish. Put these young talented ladies first, let them compete in the World Cup for which they have worked so hard preparing for. They have sacrificed their bodies & time with their families to honor Nigeria in this World Cup. Put the girls first - they need our support!
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
pendusky: "I am maniacally bewildered, overgassted and flabberwhelmed at the paraplegic crinkum crankam that characterised the fifa's Nigeria suspension culminating in an odoriferous saga cum gargantuan gaga!

What a deprecable descent from the sublime to the ridiculous! Who will curb the odoriferous excesses of this machavellian and mephistophelean cabal in the NFF ? With this state of affairs, i dare say that Nigerian football is swimming in a pestilential aqua with a disastrious terminus ad quem inherently laden with avoidable cataracts, icebergs and oxbow lakes. It is sardonic and lugubrious.

smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by Solutionchukz(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
I wonder wot concerns FIFA with Nigeria's affairs. Is it coz we hardly support Blatter's admin or wot? Doz it mean dat we cnt tackle our issues internally? Abeg allow d young lasses to go n show dia talents globally. From FIFA to FEVER!!!
Re: Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web by abatically(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Solutionchukz: I wonder wot concerns FIFA with Nigeria's affairs. Is it coz we hardly support Blatter's admin or wot? Doz it mean dat we cnt tackle our issues internally? Abeg allow d young lasses to go n show dia talents globally. From FIFA to FEVER!!!

U have reasoned like a typical Nigerian. Do u know the meaning of rules and regulations?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Stadium Hosts Soccer Stars Project Screening In Anambra State Today / Daily Corner Bet Tips / Nigeria Vs Bostwana - Super Eagles Friendly - (0 - 0) On Sat 12th November 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.