Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54068 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kayzeesoft(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892
Abi Unilorin don give you ni ? Unilorin is Uniyonu.Infact no be only akara na Guguru and epa. grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989: Akinsete19 bring it on, m still waitin 2 b banned o, 100 of u can't ban me on nairaland, quote me anywhr. U will only get angry 4 nothing
prettyboi u have stirred the hornet`s nest today. I warned u but u never listen

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by valkaka(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mblem: you guys are even going far... what happen that she didn't got the admission in unilag to study medicine if she was that brilliant?...private university is now like private secondary school, whereby there is no repeater as before everybody are promoted but always expose their unclothedness when seeking admission in federal uni at the end of the day they ran to private or study in Ghana.

dnt even bring universities cos they re extremely better than naija private uniz...even most of the govt unis...ghana system of education x far better than naija.so guy stop hating and apreciate some1's effort so d@ u will get ur own 4.99...d@s if yu re brilliant.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: have not left u, dont u ever think u can ever run away 4 me, because of u i got to subscribe to my phones, everyday in the morning i will be quoting u with curse with afonse,have note ur username.
Dude go n sleep, m waitin 4 ur family's diety. N tell dat yeye n stupld diety dat m waitin, u can't curse me na, 4 y? U are still a poor man, until u make ursef rich b4 ur curses can work if not u r jst makin noise, curse all u want o, it will neva affect me, jst watch wat will happen 2 ur progress wen u start cursing me, u can try it out if u dnt bliv. Also dnt get ursef broke jst cos u tryna keep up wit me online, u will jst steal to get 10mb on ur fone. Keep cursing u hear n watch ow ur progress will go down d drain. So get ur illusion out of ur head cos u talkin 2 a guy dat doesn't give a fvuck bout anytin, was neva scared of ur threat 2 get ur frend 2 ban me n I will neva be scared of u cursing me. Power pass power
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Acidosis: CU; distributing CGPA like Akara since 1892
lol....its not like am trying to condemn her or her school...mayb she should try unilorin...my dear,na toilet pipe dem go use suck all ur CGPA to nothing....

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: prettyboi u have stirred the hornet`s nest today. I warned u but u never listen
Lol u are such a joker, keep mocking ursef
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kishimi8(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
rutchiekens:

I am just a self taught programmer trying to make ends meet. I am not into scientific computing... Its what's important to me (my opinion) that matters but can u tell me how many Nigerian companies want to employ a fortran programmer?

It is used in academic research . I don't know of companies . But outyside the country there are companies that need fortran code maintainers .. But that's beside da point . My poit is this. Learning how to program as an undergrad does not depend on the language. Your lecturer decides to use. As lomg as u can grasp the underlying concepts . Which is the objective.. I believe if you are good in one language it won't be difficult to pick up another and use in da minimum amount of time possible, with the only exception I can think of is when moving from a language that uses parenthesis to define code blocks and one that uses spaces to define code blocks e.g c# to python

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol u are such a joker, keep mocking ursef
ok we shall see￴
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dude go n sleep, m waitin 4 ur family's diety. N tell dat yeye n stupld diety dat m waitin, u can't curse me na, 4 y? U are still a poor man, until u make ursef rich b4 ur curses can work if not u r jst makin noise, curse all u want o, it will neva affect me, jst watch wat will happen 2 ur progress wen u start cursing me, u can try it out if u dnt bliv. Also dnt get ursef broke jst cos u tryna keep up wit me online, u will jst steal to get 10mb on ur fone. Keep cursing u hear n watch ow ur progress will go down d drain. So get ur illusion out of ur head cos u talkin 2 a guy dat doesn't give a fvuck bout anytin, was neva scared of ur threat 2 get ur frend 2 ban me n I will neva be scared of u cursing me. Power pass power
hanhan.....my fellow nigerians ....y unna dey e-abuse and e-fight now
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by profeoo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nihilist: I'm not exactly sure why people keep hating on Covenant University though...

In the history of that Uni, I doubt that anyone has ever graduated with a 4.99 CGPA before...

I'm confident that this girl would do the business at any University in any country.

Diamonds shine no matter what.
she is not d ist. 4.99 is like becoming a trend in that CU
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by eledacedar(f): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=abbeywasc]
dnt be too modest, it is simply impossible, at least for nw. when only 40 first class out of over 6.8k graduates are produced annually?
when did u graduate by d way and wch faculty?[/quot
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: ok we shall see￴
Lol are u tired of ranting and making empty threats dat hold no water? U can c m nt scared of u n ur gimmicks, u are nothing. U claim 2 b 4rm an upscale family yet u sounding lyk som1 who neva had a roof over hez head, lol its shameful if I must say, u making a f00l of ursef thinkin u are making a point, lol u still av dat kiddo mentality, wisen up jor
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: hanhan.....my fellow nigerians ....y unna dey e-abuse and e-fight now
It starts wen a poor guy comes here n starts claimin 2 b rich n looks down on evribody, som1 has 2 put an end 2 hez menace
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Kjking(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
come get 4.99 for ma school make i see...... I assure you; you go grow grey hair for yanch
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
It starts wen a poor guy comes here n starts claimin 2 b rich n looks down on evribody, som1 has 2 put an end 2 hez menace
oriburuku ti ba e lati osun yin loo
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
...pls and pls,dis s not d best way to settle issues...u guys shud pls try n respect each oda no mata wat....apart frm dat,u guys wont gain anything if u continue to bully n insult each oda......d mods ll just ban unna ni.....one have to keep quiet for d oda..atleast,it ll show how mature u guys r
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by einsteino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
valkaka:

dnt even bring universities cos they re extremely better than naija private uniz...even most of the govt unis...ghana system of education x far better than naija.so guy stop hating and apreciate some1's effort so d@ u will get ur own 4.99...d@s if yu re brilliant.

You mean Ghana public universities are better, cos ghana private universities suck! thats why tution for University of Accra is far higher than that of any of their private unis

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: oriburuku ti ba e lati osun yin loo
Lol very funny n u fink dat will scare me, very funny let's c ow u will end up wit dis tin u sed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha
I told u I'll drive u crazy. Dis is jst d begining, its dat bitterness dat'll make u run mad
Its u n ur family members dat will suffer oloriburuku problem in jesus name
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Temigracie bumpd in2 ur profile n saw u nid help wif spss, I do play wif spss smetymz usin it 4 correlation, ttest n regression, I can only use it 2 analyse data relating 2 social science topics
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
temigracie: ...pls and pls,dis s not d best way to settle issues...u guys shud pls try n respect each oda no mata wat....apart frm dat,u guys wont gain anything if u continue to bully n insult each oda......d mods ll just ban unna ni.....one have to keep quiet for d oda..atleast,it ll show how mature u guys r
Ud definately knw d guy has issues datz far beyond d help of any man, jst c hez responses, kips making me lafff
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by nsivic2001: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Oh girl....come UNIUYO,if u go fit make PUME..,Na deir i go congrat u,
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Odunharry(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
bigfoot79:
... .smiley ...
Olodo! Them say girl you de call am "guy" and him! Why the girl nor get 100/100 for the same class wey you dey
i know say na gal
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by bayamadami(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
This kind of CGPA is only possible in private universities. She is good but d grade is questionable

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Vock(m): 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
abbeywasc:
loolzzzz
its actually 1975
they've not started the slicing then
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
sango loo ma pa iyalaya e. oloriburuku e ro pe o le ma buga fun mi ni. o ma se ofon ni. oloriburuko omo ale jatijati.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989: Temigracie bumpd in2 ur profile n saw u nid help wif spss, I do play wif spss smetymz usin it 4 correlation, ttest n regression, I can only use it 2 analyse data relating 2 social science topics
okai.....tanks alot for d concern...i finally found someone wu explained how to use it to me...aldo,am not perfect yet....
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: sango loo ma pa iyalaya e. oloriburuku e ro pe o le ma buga fun mi ni. o ma se ofon ni. oloriburuko omo ale jatijati.
Lol f00l do u xpect dose curses to work on me? U sound lyk an illiterate grow up
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol very funny n u fink dat will scare me, very funny let's c ow u will end up wit dis tin u sed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahha
I told u I'll drive u crazy. Dis is jst d begining, its dat bitterness dat'll make u run mad
Its u n ur family members dat will suffer oloriburuku problem in jesus name
1 guy just told me about u, dat u are a weeds smoker a c.u and that u are a cultist.and dat u usually feel better than others. but guest what am prepared 4 u to the extent of trying to get u live and direct. so that i can teach u a lesson u will never 4get in ur life.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
She should come to unn and try dat.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: sango loo ma pa iyalaya e. oloriburuku e ro pe o le ma buga fun mi ni. o ma se ofon ni. oloriburuko omo ale jatijati.
Do u knw d difference btwn u n I? M intelligent u are not, m filled wit joy, u are bitter, m real u are fake, m bold u lack esteem, m wise u dumb, m enlightend u are not. All u got in ur head is the thinkin of a 5yrold boy in d village
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol f00l do u xpect dose curses to work on me? U sound lyk an illiterate grow up
yes am a illiterate like ur father.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete19: 1 guy just told me about u, dat u are a weeds smoker a c.u and that u are a cultist.and dat u usually feel better than others. but guest what am prepared 4 u to the extent of trying to get u live and direct. so that i can teach u a lesson u will never 4get in ur life.
Lol childish talk, any one who reads ur posts before this one will knw u av mental problem, hahahaha weren't u d one blowing grammar d oda tym yet u can't spell guess, u callin it guest, visitor lo ma ri, lol u can't spoil my name. U'll only kip f00ling ursef

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.