Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University (54069 Views)

Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol attention seeker, u alredi showing signs of insanity hehe
D word "chemotherapiapiasis" doesn't exist y u sayn nonsense, u got nothing else 2 make u feel important, its folly dat uve chosen, I wonda whoz child u are. U nid 2 see a shrink. Shut up, u are not impressing anyone, its crap u sayn jst listen 2 ursef. Guy drop it u are disgracing ursef
lol ur credit have finish. go and get another 1 or u message me so that i can transfer 4 u or u borrow credit from ur network provider.. cause i will never keep quiet 4 u. d more u quote me the more curse on u.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by aryzgreat: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
rahazaqa: Mumu,where u see I,gbo babe? She teLl u say she be I,gbo . Person from Kaduna na Igbo,kaduna don turn igboland? Lol!!

Ewu hausa!

Tell me when jamachi (praise God) Oputa turned to hausa? Charly boy father is hausa too.

Nama!

Alma jamachi oputa is her name and she is frm Imo!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Lol u better dnt let bitterness kill u, hehe
oloriburuku omo a le jatijati
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Forwetinnah: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Shut up n stop disgracing ursef u can't spik gud english ur tenses r incorrect so jst shut up
Jst so u knw, op u knw opulent means xpensive n luxurious b4 u tink u are tryn 2 insult me
cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
checking people profile up and down,maybe u can scam them
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
kennygee: Let a federal university set an exam for her, if she justifies her CGPA, then i can congratulate her.

if not, it's just a CU thing.
hw i wish she cn cum to my skul fed uni of tech yola, uhm 4.99 wen lecturers wil tel u pop nd plain dat dey cnt giv u wat dey dnt ave
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
a product of failure, u are made of failure and u will continue to be a failure
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Majesticng: na girl o!

AND WHO TOLD U THAT "GUY" IS GENDER PARTICULAR
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
gergemam:

Impossible is nothing... I know of someone who graduated with 4.89 BA in Uniilorin (Elect and Electronics) and one other fellow who graduated in a federal uni FUTA with 4.99 MSc.

futa? 4.99? Chai!
Some people eh? Nothing wey we no go see
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Donkunxex: covenant shud just stop all this thinq jare... 4.99..whyuno give am5.0 make controversy start..... cwiously..if dis babe is a graduate as a computer scientis..make we see one of her coded work ooh .
i swear,no be say na mouth. Make this same babe come do computer science for futa. If she make first class,i go hang myself

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
LadyH: I gave u ur 100th like. Abeg chop knuckles! Lol. grin
LadyH thanks oo, e be like the likes don enter 200+
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by kabba7(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
aryzgreat: Igbo babe doing it d way we do it.

Congrats, future dora akunyili

Iya yi saiiyanmirai
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
dozymars: She should tell what programming language she is able to write.

please dont mention Qbasic or pascal?

Let us know if you can write c++, java and all the recent ones.

This is computer science we are talking about and cgpa of 4.99, same as 5.

Its about programming.

What programme did she write and execute in her final year project, is it marketable?

She is expected to know how windows, google, linux and the likes were coded.

What apps on andriod platform has she created?

These are the questions the interviewer is supposed to ask her.

a million likes for this guy. In essence, CGPA is not a measure of how intelligent a person is in a field.
I had a friend in school that graduated with a 4.47 in material engineering. The highest in his department was 4.58 and the only first class. One thing though is that everybody accepted the fact that my friend was the true genius. Why? Throughout his stay. The lowest A he ever had was 88A when we were in part 2. While the guy with the first class would pack 5 70A in his result. Call it luck,call it destiny,call it the work of God. But until i see her write a note worthy program. Na wash! . Congrats to her though. 4.99 whether private or public school no be beans

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
congratulation
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by einsteino(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
valkaka:

well abt d tuition fees of public uni higher than private uni...d@s cos most of the private uni in accra here dnt give der own cert..they re mostly affliated to d govt universities...bt its nt really abt the container,bt the contents...public unis in accra might ve a higher tuition than private...bt private unis re far better than dem in terms of stability in education and learning.

That's not true! Inshort ur arguement doesn't make sense. How can a better uni be an affiliate to a lesser one? Is like saying Malaysian unis that are affiliates to UK unis are better than d UK unis.

In Ghana, u don't dare argue that private uni is equal to public let alone say that private is better.

Funny enough not too long ago, ghanians used to run to Nigerian unis for a better education. 9ja keeps receeding
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dude go n sleep, m waitin 4 ur family's diety. N tell dat yeye n stupld diety dat m waitin, u can't curse me na, 4 y? U are still a poor man, until u make ursef rich b4 ur curses can work if not u r jst makin noise, curse all u want o, it will neva affect me, jst watch wat will happen 2 ur progress wen u start cursing me, u can try it out if u dnt bliv. Also dnt get ursef broke jst cos u tryna keep up wit me online, u will jst steal to get 10mb on ur fone. Keep cursing u hear n watch ow ur progress will go down d drain. So get ur illusion out of ur head cos u talkin 2 a guy dat doesn't give a fvuck bout anytin, was neva scared of ur threat 2 get ur frend 2 ban me n I will neva be scared of u cursing me. Power pass power
if i punch u u will go comatose. bogus idiot. u are a devil incarnate. go to the zoo ur mate await u there
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Ghost01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nairalanders, easy na! We forget that the fact that a 4.99 CGPA is practically impossible in a public university is not a function of the students' inability but that of the learning environment. If the stable, well-regulated and ermm ... ermmm ... dialoguous environs of a private univ. obtains in public univ., we'd see better CGPA's from there. Congratulations, Ms. Oputa!

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Kslib(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Akinsete and Prettyboi----- you both should stop derailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by richybanky(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
4.99 come to OAU and bang 4.99 den I can congratulate u..
don't knw wat is wrong wit CU sef, dey makes it look as if to bang first class is very very easy not to talk of 4.99 y nt giving her 5.0 den.. mtcheeew
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Akinsete19(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kslib: Akinsete and Prettyboi----- you both should stop derailing the thread.
dont mind the guy jawe, i only make a comment that c.u has the tradition of graduating a 4.99 student every year, dat how dis scarlet guy started abusing me dat is father is d second to dangote in wealth.that nobody can afford to pay c.u fee, i told him to stop but he kept on quote me with abusive and false news about me. but when he saw i was hotter than him he had no option than to logout.
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry:
close to 4000likes.....i plan am b4 say 1c i reach 7000likes i go deactivate ma acct..now na 77 like me dy start 4m
why do you want to deactivate your account? i am lost here
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by grandstar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Odunharry:
close to 4000likes.....i plan am b4 say 1c i reach 7000likes i go deactivate ma acct..now na 77 like me dy start 4m
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
KunAviero: It's a private university, so what? Covenant university and Madonna university are among the most difficult universities to graduate from in this country.
madonna? Lol. Go home. You're drunk

2 Likes

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by biomedixexcel(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Applause!
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by STENON(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Congrats to her........
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
This has obviously turned into 'private vs public' university so let me clarify some facts

1) private vs public school argument is like messi vs ronaldo. A never ending debate that leaves us less intelligent after each round

2) the stupid mentality that people go to public universities beacause they can't afford private ones should not be tolerated. It is silly as f**k! And only re.tarded people would believe that.

3) Come what may. The quality and high standard of education provided in public universities would always trump that in private schools. Why?
(let someone pop a thread and i would explain that to you)

4) she might not be a genius. Yes
she might not make the same result in a public school. Yes
she might not be able to transform her theoritical knowledge into a pratical working application. Yes

but she made a 4.99! . Abeg she deserves some credit for that

1 Like

Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by awayeyebundle: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Federal University of Technology where I graduated from ur CGPA can't be possible especially department like applied Geology.......who born u,even though na pussy u cannot used this things to collect am,private school no fit with stand public in all ramtification......no be beans to score this in my school
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by Desxter: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Evrybdy wey go federal skul .. tu bang 4.99 _ even wit expo sef! _ na wash ...make she flex _ tu me gues ha exams lacked water _
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by NigeriaArmy15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Here in Delsu, your 4.99 is 2.01 #Writing theories since 1825
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by brainiac007: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
kennygee: Let a federal university set an exam for her, if she justifies her CGPA, then i can congratulate her.

if not, it's just a CU thing.

Why you day beef the girl na? By the way, who made federal universities the standard for sound education? Abeg, park well
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by brainiac007: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
NigeriaArmy15: Here in Delsu, your 4.99 is 2.01 #Writing theories since 1825

cheesy cheesy cheesy delsu na school?
Re: She Graduated With A CGPA Of 4.99 From Covenant University by NigeriaArmy15(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
brainiac007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy delsu na school?
stupid question!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.