Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (57987 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by sexymoma(f): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg na ma boss num be dis, 040444012.
call him for me abeg. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Bergs(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2014
gr8 minds/people headline the news whereas................average minds discuss them

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by begwong: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
NO WAHALA NAH! JUST TELL US TO GIVE YOU OUR BANK ACCOUNTS SO THAT YOU CAN PAY US THIS MONTH SALARY IN FULL TO OBEY YOU. ATLEAST I FIT GO GET SICK LETTER FROM HOSPITAL FOR MY ORIGINAL EMPLOYER.I GO EVEN TELL MY EMPLOYERS I WAS IN COMA,DID NOT EVEN VISIT MY DAILY TONIC ON NL TO READ THE BULLSH!T BY JIMOH grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
What month is he calculating with? January>December??
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by PassingShot(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
Handcuff: JIMOH IBRAHIM is a christian, He attends WINNER'S CHAPEL .

Why not change his name to reflect his religion? Or is there a motive (s) behind it? Nonesense!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Janiobi(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2014
JIMOH YOU NO WANT MAKE NAIRALAND WORK TOMORROW?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry but the fellow is a charlatan. A noisy one at that.

Is the modern Christian any under obligation to observe the tenets of the Mosaic LAw?
Aren't we supposed to be under Grace which has freed us from the grapplings of the Law?

He should be quiet.
If my boss fires me for missing work because of a so-called festival that applies to those practising Judaism, will he feed me and my family?

The kind of lun.atics running wild and free all in the name of Christianity these days sef.
Is the Jewish calendar the same as the GRegorian calendar?

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by begwong: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
COME O LEST I FORGET,IS JIMOH IBRAHIM EVEN A CHRISTIAN YET TO HEAR HE EVER GAVE TITHES tongue
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by yomalex(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Passover Feast, Feast of unleaved bread
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by yomalex(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
PassingShot:

Why not change his name to reflect his religion? Or is there a motive (s) behind it? Nonesense!
. Are You for real?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Timijo(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
supereagle: The Group Managing Director of Energy group, Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim has advised Christians nationwide not to work tomorrow and stay at home to observe the Day of Atonement.

Jimoh Ibrahim said specifically that God commanded that his children should not work on the 10th day of the seventh month and that they should bring their souls before Him for atonement.

It is a special day, according to Jimoh Ibrahim, that God set aside to cleanse all saints and it is observed once a year.
He added that this instruction from God is forever. He specifically referred Christians to read Leviticus 16 verses 29-31.

29′And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

30[For on that day shall ] the priest[ make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, ] that[ ye may be clean from all your sins before the Lord

31[It ] shall be[ a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.’

He advised that during this period, they should remember to pray for Nigeria.

Meanwhile he has directed all staff not on essential duties to observe the Day of Atonement by declaring Thursday and Friday as holiday for staff of Global Fleet Oil and Gas while wishing them a greater time with the Creator
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/jimoh-ibrahim-begs-christians-nationwide-work-thursday/#sthash.7cj2joYG.dpuf
it's unfortunate, am reading this in my office.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by GeeOh(f): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Sir,january is nt the first month in the bible but april
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmmm dis is crious
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by nora544: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
StarBoard: Sorry but the fellow is a charlatan. A noisy one at that.

Does the modern Christian any under obligation to observe the tenets of the Mosaic LAw?
Aren't we supposed to be under Grace which has freed us from the grapplings of the Law?

He should be quiet.
If my boss fires me for missing work because of a so-called festival that applies to those practising Judaism, will he feed me and my family?

The kind of lun.atics running wild and free all in the name of Christianity these days sef.
Is the Jewish calendar the same as the GRegorian calendar?

the jewish calendar and the gregorian calendar are not the same, so he make a big mistake, but that is normal for this pastors in nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by sunnyBravo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am a christian not a jew.....

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by 9jahubcom(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
hmmm
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by nora544: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
It's only in Nigeria that you hear this kind of thing. Someone who is delusional wakes up one morning to tell Christians what God said. And his name is Ibrahim? I think he's delusional. He doesn't understand the New Testament. Christians don't need the 10th of July to pray, they pray everyday.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by anufinnih(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Meanwhile, PURE & AFFORDABLE .85 DENSITY DIESEL IS AVAILABLE...
CALL/WHATSAPP: 07062503257
Email: aphynih@gmail.com
BBpin: 2900FFD3
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, ONDO,OSUN & EKITI
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
D guy is on high grade, hez 4gotn jesus has alredi paid d price
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by ptownman: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
What about staff on essential duties don't they deserve the atonement and great time with the creator? He too should not receive any biz call.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
What trick is he up to?
He did not remember the day of atonement all the while he was chopping government money

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by haibe(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Christians are different from the Jews Sir. But thanks for your concern.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Greyworld: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
how com he skipped d portion of d BIBLE dat speaks abt helping d poor and needy and also payin labourers deir wages...

6 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by haibe(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
PassingShot:

Name doesn't have anything to do with his new faith. Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
A Muslim telling Christians what to do. That is laughable!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by chukkystar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should have said we should also Observe Sabbath day and any tym we sin, we go use Sheep as Burnt offering..
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Goldenheart(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Logout(all) grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by victor08(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mr Jimoh the ruthless employer that doesn't regard his staff.

The man should go and seat down jor...make we hear word.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Mariojane(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
undecided ;Dwhy didnt i read this post earlier? i would hv just call my boss nd tell him Mr. jimoh said i shouldnt go to work today

maybe i should just enter his office now nd open the bible passage for him. i am feeling sleepy, hopefully he will grant me permission to go home. afterall he(boss) is a pastor.

in my dream

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by command01(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
banega: He should just share bags of rice,. And witness signs and wonders ,. No be southwest we dey again?? Our london cool
one word for u:

FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by mbulela: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
certified clown!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by angela98(f): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
For real? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.