Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (57985 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Abbey2sam(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Him Don become federal over government in

bobo yi o de gbadun sha
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
command01: one word for u:

FOOL!
Two words for you : was joking!!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
nora544:

the jewish calendar and the gregorian calendar are not the same, so he make a big mistake, but that is normal for this pastors in nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar
So how come July 10 is his own day of Atonement?
If I call him an i'diot, all sorts of weavil pentecostal sheeple will start attacking me.

Trust some of them to stay at home.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by tuffgongjo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
But today aren't April 1?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by nora544: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
StarBoard:
So how come July 10 is his own day of Atonement?
If I call him an i'diot, all sorts of weavil pentecostal sheeple will start attacking me.

Trust some of them to stay at home.

Pentecostal sheeple and pastors like to twist the old testament with the new and that is the big problem and take only out what is good for them to make business!!!!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by OVI75(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
D man has misinterpreted,Gregorian and Jewish calendar are deferent.he can declare d hlday for hs compqnies.hm wise sha he made an xception.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should put his money where is mouth is, and pay wages to all that observe this lunatic stand.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by lumeneng22: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am also declaring monday as public holiday and fasting for our kidnapped girls.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by command01(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
cool
banega: Two words for you : was joking!!
I'm sorry, but that was too expensive

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by rhames(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am sure this clown will surely open all his firms for business as usual on that very Thursday. Quote me. grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by lillya(f): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
quote author=mayorall]See this man o, now he is preaching, my popsy show am strong thing, later e dey beg with his manager. Same man who refused to pay companies that ship his goods. Everyone is a saint on pages of newspaper.[/quote]abeg who be ur popsy? grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Only in Nigeria.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
command01: coolI'm sorry, but that was too expensive
Yeah, ah understand that certain actions have consequences,. I know that quite well now sad... M sorry too!!! smiley
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by MEGACHOICESMS: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
Send customized sms 4 political purposes, marriage, religious, schools, birthday, parties, clients, marketing, publicity purposes, etc 4 as low as 1.50k. Its fast and reliable. www.megachoicesms.com.+2347063665946,+2348051800976 megachoicesms@gmail.com. BBM pin 28B9114E
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Soundmind(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Why are those on essential duty exempted. Do they not need cleansing?
When did Jimor Ibrahim become minster of interior in Nigeria
Abeg, don't try this joke, it is too expensive.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Bokoharam: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Can someone please, tell Jimoh Ibrahim to wake up from the euphoria of Old Testament. For goodness sake, "THERE REMAINETH NO MORE ATONEMENT\SACRIFICE with the death of Christ." I command him to wake up from him slumber IJN!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by philip0906(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
mayorall:

Not at all. but you are a king in your one room office if you know your right.

i pity you
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Olusanya333(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
You observe days i think i hv labour on u in vain
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by fairheven: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Balkan: Is Ibrahim not a Muslim name?
Na wah for this people oo

No sir! Its not "Islamic",its "Arabic".
The difference:Islam is a religion while Arabic relates to a tribe of people,and is not every Arab That is a Muslim,e.g:there are Arabic-Jews.just as u have Yoruba name and Ibo name which is not neccessarily an Ifa name or Amadioha name.

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by vislabraye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
LordMecuzy: If my company sack me.him go employ me?
. It should start with hsi company first.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by iamord(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Handcuff: JIMOH IBRAHIM is a christian, He attends WINNER'S CHAPEL .
if he like he should attend olumba olumba

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by nora544: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is Ibrahim not a Muslim name?

Ibrahim (Arabic: إبراهيم‎, Ibrāhīm) is the Arabic name of the prophet and patriarch Abraham. He was God's messenger. It is a common first name and surname throughout the Muslim world and also christians and jewish have this name.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by fairheven: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
GeeOh: Sir,january is nt the first month in the bible but april
Bible chapter wt?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by DocAdray(f): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ennhhh!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by jericco1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
laughing in wolof wohoho!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by jericco1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
DocAdray: Ennhhh!

i like your face.....
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by DocAdray(f): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
jericco1:
i like your face.....

Thank you.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by IFELEKE(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
This Jimoh guy is high on something and that thing is sure messing with him real bad.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by xplorefilm: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Handcuff: JIMOH IBRAHIM is a christian, He attends WINNER'S CHAPEL .
ok as in FRIDAY ABRAHAM. Or is it not the same thing.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
supereagle: The Group Managing Director of Energy group, Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim has advised Christians nationwide not to work tomorrow and stay at home to observe the Day of Atonement.

Jimoh Ibrahim said specifically that God commanded that his children should not work on the 10th day of the seventh month and that they should bring their souls before Him for atonement.

It is a special day, according to Jimoh Ibrahim, that God set aside to cleanse all saints and it is observed once a year.
He added that this instruction from God is forever. He specifically referred Christians to read Leviticus 16 verses 29-31.

29′And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

30[For on that day shall ] the priest[ make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, ] that[ ye may be clean from all your sins before the Lord

31[It ] shall be[ a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.’

He advised that during this period, they should remember to pray for Nigeria.

Meanwhile he has directed all staff not on essential duties to observe the Day of Atonement by declaring Thursday and Friday as holiday for staff of Global Fleet Oil and Gas while wishing them a greater time with the Creator
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/jimoh-ibrahim-begs-christians-nationwide-work-thursday/#sthash.7cj2joYG.dpuf

so those on essential duties don't need day of atonement?
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by asgodsaidyahoo: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
AS GOD SAID IT MUST BE DONE THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD.
The Only Temple That Observes The Day Of Atonement 9 – 10th July
The Day of Atonement is the holiest day of the year, the day on which we are closest to God and to the heart of our own souls. “For on this day He will forgive you, to purify you, that you be cleansed from all your sins before God” (Leviticus 16:30). This is a commandment from God to all (Christians, Muslims, etc.) and its compulsory to observe this day irrespective of your race, tribe, religion, status etc.
Before sunset on 9th July to after sunset on 10th July we “afflict our souls”: we abstain from food and drink, do not wash or anoint our bodies, do not wear leather footwear, and abstain from marital relations.
The day is the most solemn of the year, yet an undertone of joy saturates it: a joy that revels in the spirituality of the day and expresses the confidence that God will accept our repentance, forgive our sins, and seal our verdict for a year of life, health and happiness. For more reading, www.asgodsaid.org.
God bless you.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by seydam21(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Keep scrollin down if u are here to readcoments like me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.