Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday (57986 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Sacks Newswatch MD, DMD On Live TV / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Fellonigerians: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should ask Boko Haram to declare a public holiday on that day!!!

A lot of people will comply no matter what the FG says... grin grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
May God punish that stupid man he is just a fraudster and he will reap what he sows dont believe that man oooo worked for him 4 years till I decided what a waste of time ans brain pays two weeks after month has ended slept with all my female colleagues and even cleaners all the companies are on the brink of collapse max exodus of workers no fund for operation and a very diabolical man
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by nairo: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
I am already at work before i even saw this thread
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by bobblue: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Well from what I have read about Jimoh Ibrahim, his conduct does not seem to match his profession...it sounds like prophecy in the mouth of Balaam...regardless believers in Yeshua should get on God's (Jewish) Calendar, Yom Kippur or the Day of Atonement in 2014 starts from Sunset of October 3 - Sunset of October 4, and yes, all Jews or Israelites and all those of us from the nations that have been grafted in should join in the fast...forget those arbitrary 90 or 100 days fasts that are not mandated in scripture...let's get biblical!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by EzeWills(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
What is saul, I mean Jimoh doing among the prophets?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
joker
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by badesco(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
When did he turn a pastor or a prophet?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by boxer022(m): 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mr Jimoh Ibrahim I appreciate the fact that you are trying to remind the Christians about the laws of God. The problem there is that the way you are counting it is not the way the Bible counts it. The seventh month in the Bible is referring to is the Jewish seventh month which is Elul and not July. The 10th day of that month all mankind must humble themselves before God and atone for our sins. According to Bible records that day will be a day of atonement. It is one of the laws of God that must be obeyed by Man.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by biomedixexcel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don work tire today
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Godwit1: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
That is not bad anyway, it is according to Ur faith not a command.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by tlops(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don waka pass

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by ibkgab001: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
And every tongue confess that Jesus is Lord..... but tell Jimoh that "that for old things have passed away ,'Behold all things become new"
and also for we are not under curse of law but under grace Amen
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 11, 2014
tsolz84: Warris this one saying?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1538495_da20lone_jpeg0fee4998af255af1866c318c62315ee1
*falls off 10-storey building cos of lafta* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by uniquesystems(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Only him and his company can do that because he has every right to do what he want.....hahahahaha. To some that will obey,make your company no sack you oooooooooh. MC Owenbaba
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by iamord(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2014
God save us from religion!! Is this important for us as a people?

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by larrymoore(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2014
He don turn to black jesus
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by BetaThings: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Balkan: Is Ibrahim not a Muslim name?
Na wah for this people oo
So?
Was Ibrahim Patrick Yakova, laet gov of Kaduna state, not a Christian?
Jimoh Ibrahim is quoting the bible and talking to Christians
What does that tell you?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by wirelessmaster: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Somebody from the racist tribe commented on Jimoh Ibrahim as stated below ( I chose not to quote the post)

" Is this not the man from SW, Jimoh Ibrahim who single handedly wrecked
Newswatch, 24News, Air Nigeria,Nicon Insurance
and his petroleum company , today thousands of
the former employees of Nigeria Airways
rechristened to Virgin Nigeria and Air Nigeria are
busy protesting over unpaid
allowances.
of all MKO companies only the bookshop is afloat
selling books of 1970, Concord airline,
newspapers are all gone. Nigerians can't leave their hard earned jobs and come sit ar home with u sire. Maybe try next time".

I also saw one other posting similar to this one. They are very parochial in their thinking. During the last Ekiti Election, they see the election as a battle against Jonathan who is acting for them on proxy. Any comment against PDP is against them as it affects Jonathan. They thought everybody is narrow minded, unprincipled and lack ideology as they are. They have forgotten that the SW people are principled and party affiliation and voting tendency are based on ideology. They are happy when Fayose won. The discussed the outcome and more concerned about the outcome more than the Ekiti and the SW people who actually voted. The Sunday following the election was of a particular attention as they gathered in groups and make calls on the outcome they are so excited. SW people actually noticed the ignorance of the people providence grouped with them.

The probing of Stella Oduah, the invitation of Cosmas Maduka and the no case stand of the presidency is a welcome idea to them. I had wondered If as Coscharis used the import duty waiver of Lagos state to smuggled in Bullet Proof Vehicles for Stella Oduah without Import duty will be accepted by the racists tribe if Chief Ade-Ojo of Elizade Motors had used Waiver granted Anambra State to Smuggle tractors without duty for the Minister of Agriculture. They would have shouted chaos. They would have almost closed down heaven if possible.

The insulting statements made against MKO is of utmost importance here. All allegations on Jimoh Ibrahim about Newswatch, 24 News, Nigeria Airways and Nicon Insurance will take time.

I wiil give reply on MKO, if he can give me the status of Chief Philip Odumegwu Ojukwu group of companies after the civil war .
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by SenatorJames(m): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2014
End time pastor!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday by DotaOfAKnig(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
It's well with Nigeria oooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.