Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43823 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Guykhena(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
germany surely own the cup. they gat a team.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by millionaireman: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have already staked US $1,000,000 for German victory.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Heavy lie...# teamTelemundo!! South America for the cup. Oh yes oh yes oh yes!!!!. "Container" isn't sure this time but Messi and Company would set the record straaaaaiiight!! Meanwhile Microsoft don take style hammer with this Cortana app o

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by LogansShadow: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Make bros J come down from heaven,tell me say na Germany go win,it still won't stop me from rooting for Argentina,come Sunday.#teamLeo #teammakehaterspeeintheritrousers cool._______Stat attack(for haters :p ) :Messi is nothing without iniesta they say,"Messi is in the WC final without Iniesta and Xavi,with the said messiahs crashing in the group stage and also Messi's team eliminating the team that thumped Xavi and Iniesta's team" they will never say!. Come on Leo,let's make history!.And btw,all CR7 staunch fans,pls where is Ronaldo in the biggest stage without Modric,Di maria,Alonso? grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by fijiano202(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guru maraji said Nigeria would win france...then we lost 2-0..remeber guru maraji get tali oo
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by johnwizey: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Argentina is winning dis.........am so sure. I was wrong yesterday but cortana will be wrong on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by lionelrobben: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
finally, a beta prediction. i was hoping cotana wud b wrong about yesterday
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by 9jahubcom(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by freshness2020: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Fear D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ catch me!
but na GOD get the final say!
I believe say na Argentina go carry am!

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by jimharry21(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
octopus Paul had it smooth until the final; so tortoise Cortana i hope you have not being this perfect so as to fail your fans in the final?

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: Germany It is then.

I started believing that thing since last night.
Aaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Now,
I believe this Cortana abi na Kitana!
Last Bullet
i m forced to believe it now
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
o m g...nooooooooooooo

God plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
make dem liv dis cup 4 messi nau...

make una help me beg dis wizard nau....

i nor go greee ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Macuberry(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: okay o.
Who be this Cortana sef.
Shey na winch undecided
Nna me sef no know he/she be oh. Na same question de my mind.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Elxandre(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
bayusman: But cortana previously predict Germany will not make it to the final that they have a mediocre chances. Cortana must be a Nigerian.
stop reading false news!
Cortana was right throughout the world cup!
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by harlos: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy

its prediction won't fail, not this timecheesy
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by rozayx5(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ayorh4you: Good news. now i can enter bet house cheesy

i hope you dont enrol for lagos rent and own home policy later grin grin grin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala: Cortana has failed this time.
ya, he said close...it can't be close at all.. Germany is winning d game with a four goal margin...men shitttt
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Endougs(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
I nearly cried when holland lost yesterday.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by freshness2020: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
LogansShadow: Make bros J come down from heaven,tell me say na Germany go win,it still won't stop me from rooting for Argentina,come Sunday.#teamLeo #teammakehaterspeeintheritrousers cool._______Stat attack(for haters :p ) Messi is nothing without iniesta they say,"Messi is in the WC final without Iniesta and Xavi,with the said messiahs crashing in the group stage and also Messi's team eliminating the team that thumped Xavi and Iniesta's team" they will never say!. Come on Leo,let's make history!.And btw,all CR7 staunch fans,pls where is Ronaldo in the biggest stage without Modric,Di maria,Alonso? grin grin grin.
Tell them broo!
I think they have less thing to talk about !
Go Leo!!! We would be here waiting to celebrate with you!

3 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by millionaireman: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Huge celebrations already planned for German victory. A frontline German Archeologist who recently discovered Adolf Hitler's grave shall unveil the grave site during the forthcoming German World Cup win celebrations.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
LogansShadow: Make bros J come down from heaven,tell me say na Germany go win,it still won't stop me from rooting for Argentina,come Sunday.#teamLeo #teammakehaterspeeintheritrousers cool._______Stat attack(for haters :p ) :Messi is nothing without iniesta they say,"Messi is in the WC final without Iniesta and Xavi,with the said messiahs crashing in the group stage and also Messi's team eliminating the team that thumped Xavi and Iniesta's team" they will never say!. Come on Leo,let's make history!.And btw,all CR7 staunch fans,pls where is Ronaldo in the biggest stage without Modric,Di maria,Alonso? grin grin grin.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'll come back to laugh at cortana ....

she's so damn wrong this time....

messi must shake this cup

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by bestower: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
I personally tot netherland would win yeternite, prior before the match but alas,when i read cortana prediction i surrender to argentina winning.it proved rite.But,on saturday i doubt brazil winning against holland.i sit on the fence for third place match.for final i will going wit the german machines.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by holuphisayor(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Segadem(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
IjogzK: I believe Cortana than most naija pastors
u are on your own!
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
millionaireman: Huge celebrations already planned for German victory. A frontline German Archeologist who recently discovered Adolf Hitler's grave shall unveil the grave site during the forthcoming German World Cup win celebrations.

so hitler grave dey lose en....

let him wait till next 4yrs oo...cus messi go spoil der party

4 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by omusiliyu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
she will get it wrong this time around, though they wired the abiceleste 4 goals to nil last edition in South Africa. Lionel Andres Messi efforts will not be in vain.
grin wink

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by 1stola: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
I GIVE CORTANA ALL MY SUPPORT grin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by YoursGEJ(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2014

Bros, na wetin I talk yesterday for Netherlands and I lose better money. So respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Segadem(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
u all say that yesterday but I don't trust the thing either, and I wiil like Germany to win 4 their efforts so far at d previous WC

Messi messi messi, he will not b regarded as a great footballer if he doesn't win WC in his career,chei I love messi ,but not Argentina

confusion confusion confusion!
Let the better team win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs DR Congo: AFCON2023 3rd Place Play-off (6 - 5)pen On 10 Feb 2024 / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.