Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,935 members, 7,838,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43824 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by dagr8(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
UjSizzle: Brazil to beat Holland? Shey na match fixing undecided
You will see na...and what is unbeatable about the holland team

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Spencer63: chai. ...
I wan cry!!
Argentina must win
I hope its fake
Me too...angry
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by IbnuUche(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
prediction or not , in footvball what l believed is 90+ minutes on pitch will judge.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
SaintChukz:

http://www.microsoftproductreviews.com/windows-phone/cortana-14-and-has-has-picked-a-world-cup-winner/

For all die hard Messi fans and those who are clamouring for Argentina to win this year's 2014 World Cup despite their poor unconvincing run, i guess faith has struck them a fatal blow as Cortana, 8-) the virtual assistant on the Microsoft WP 8.1 platform has tipped Germany to win the cup while Brazil will edge out the Netherlands for 3rd place. shocked Will she be proved wrong this time around or will she further cement her growing reputation as the most outstanding predictor of World Cup games since "octopus Paul"? cheesy What say you Nairalanders?

not too impressive! it's not too difficult to predict this world cup. the big guys have always won! i aint no cortana but in the past 16 games the only prediction i got wrong myself was the brazil versus germany game. i predicted a victory for brazil. but i got all other 15 correctly. so what's the big deal about cortana?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by collins125: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
[size=18pt]WHO IS CORTANA?

IS SHE AN INDIAN?[/size]
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Switpal(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Super story! Give us d score line if u re too sure. Who doesn't knw that wen its not left, then its right? Give us d score...
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ashantiking: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
tomakint:
Poor? shocked shocked Do you think you can gate-crash into a World Cup Final? Germany struggle for a draw with Ghana and managed a win over Algeria and you are here judging Argentina who caged the 'Mighty Robben' throughout first half and 35 mins of second half and even had more shots on targets. Argentina is it!

Argentina struggled against Nigeria and Was lucky to get a win with Bosnia. They also really struggled against arguably the weakest team in the World Cup in Iran. Germany has been the best team in this tournament. They will beat Argentina by at least two goals.

The only thing I fear is Argentina is going to park the bus which would make it a boring game. If Argentina opens up the game I see brazil and 2010 all over again. Germany will beat by at least 6 goals.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
IYANGBALI: Yes I am in support of Germany winning the trophy,I want Messi and his people to feel what I felt when they won Netherlands,up till now food no gree go for my mouth. Germany help me fok dem well well jare
Dont forget Messi is a man and Cortana is a woman. So tell me, who go fok who?

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ajiowe: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Honestly, I am begining to believe this Cortana of a thing only yesterday after the end of the match between Argentina and Netherlands. Can we see the Picture of Cortana the wizard?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by goalburner(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ashantiking:

Argentina struggled against Nigeria and Was lucky to get a win with Bosnia. They also really struggled against arguably the weakest team in the World Cup in Iran. Germany has been the best team in this tournament. They will beat Argentina by at least two goals.

The only thing I fear is Argentina is going to park the bus which would make it a boring game. If Argentina opens up the game I see brazil and 2010 all over again. Germany will beat by at least 6 goals.
Am sure u started watchin Germany's game since their encounter against Brazil otherwise u must av known Germany also struggled in their qualification until they meet empty brazil( without silva).
Nd mind u, game get bored wen both teams park their buses, dnt point d finger @Argentina alone

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by dammytosh: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abimloaded:

okay. thanks... m sure you wanna use it to harm the bookies come next season.

Unfortunately i don't bet. That is a no go area for me.

personal decision though.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by emmabest2000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
SaintChukz:

http://www.microsoftproductreviews.com/windows-phone/cortana-14-and-has-has-picked-a-world-cup-winner/

For all die hard Messi fans and those who are clamouring for Argentina to win this year's 2014 World Cup despite their poor unconvincing run, i guess faith has struck them a fatal blow as Cortana, 8-) the virtual assistant on the Microsoft WP 8.1 platform has tipped Germany to win the cup while Brazil will edge out the Netherlands for 3rd place. shocked Will she be proved wrong this time around or will she further cement her growing reputation as the most outstanding predictor of World Cup games since "octopus Paul"? cheesy What say you Nairalanders?

Cortana no bi God Jare .. Argentines all the way grin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by gbaskipro: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
How can man with all hsi rationality believe that a software can actually forsee. The predictions are just eventualities. They just happened it does not mean cortona sees anytin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: Germany It is then.

I started believing that thing since last night.

Mehn, ystrday confirmed it all that "Oga Cortana" is indeed a genius. I just wish this application can just give me correct scores on 5 games this coming season. That alone will turn me a billionaire automatically. grin Let me see how i wont be a billionaire if i reprint the ticket say like 50, 100 even 200 copies. Well, i am just very optimistic. May be this is what i will actually benefit from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Abimloaded(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
dammytosh:

Unfortunately i don't bet. That is a no go area for me.

personal decision though.

OK.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
dagr8:
You will see na...and what is unbeatable about the holland team
Brazil sucks undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by mediachirps(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
I see punters loosing mercilessly, courtesy of over hyped Cortana.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by retepmurt(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Debunchy-----Merter--------Kochen-----Gibbs
----------------------------------------------------
--------Ramsey----------------Khedira---- ---------------------------------------
Walcot------------Carzola-------------------Ozil
--------------------------------------------------------------------Alexis Sanchez----------------
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
millionaireman: I have already staked US $1,000,000 for German victory.

Liar. Person like u no fit play pass N200 ticket.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gooci: kitana has spoken
grin grin grin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by mandax: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
German wins, Argentina ,loses
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by holuphisayor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
retepmurt: Debunchy-----Merter--------Kochen-----Gibbs
----------------------------------------------------
--------Ramsey----------------Khedira---- ---------------------------------------
Walcot------------Carzola-------------------Ozil
--------------------------------------------------------------------Alexis Sanchez----------------

And so??

#team mufc
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
mandax:

Oh my dear, you stake too little, that's why you are RedBenson, because your account remains in RED all the time
Believe it or not, I have staked US$1,000,000 on Germany winning the WC.

Why would i believe this even when ur identity is fake? If not, why using different monikers on the same forum? For fake deals abi? Like i said, dat na big lie. Na N200 games u dey stake.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
donwise1: no body is recording and publicising all my predictions. I started by predicting that Netherlands will defeat Spain by 5 goal margin two weeks b4 the world cup started.

Has that thing started again? I mean the seasonal fever. grin
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
barcanista: This is not 2010, this is 2014... You forget that Germans were dealt with in 1986 by Argentina? common bro... stop living in the past.
As for Brazil, they would't want a team that Beat them 7-1 to lift the trophy... The support is Argentina's cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, No South American has lost a FINAL on South American Soil

and

No European has won the WC on South American Soil.

History, Fans, Talent, Brilliance and Class FAVOURS Argentina cheesy cheesy

Barca, you will quote me later after the match. kiss
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Amhappy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Na Germany dey marry Argentina since 1990

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ashantiking: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
goalburner:
Am sure u started watchin Germany's game since their encounter against Brazil otherwise u must av known Germany also struggled in their qualification until they meet empty brazil( without silva).
Nd mind u, game get bored wen both teams park their buses, dnt point d finger @Argentina alone

Sure Germany also struggled, but look at the teams Germany played on her way to the finals and the teams Argentina played.

Germany
1. Portugal
2. Ghana
3. USA
4. Algeria
5. France
6. Brazil

Argentina
1. Bosnia
2. Iran
3. Nigeria
4. Switzerland
5. Belgium
6. Netherlands

As you can see Germany played a stronger team. Germany has a team while Argentina has a superstar. As you can see Messi struggles against those big German players.

If Argentina opens up the game, Germany will beat them by at least 4.

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by nonjebose(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't need Cortana abi na cortina to tell me what I know.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by livebullet(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
my guys...my rea rea guys

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
imperioux:

Barca, you will quote me later after the match. kiss
yes I wil quote you to console you brother

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by laplace19(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
I keep telling people,God has vowed to give Messi this trophy due to his humble,diligent and down to earth nature...

Check all their games and see how they emerge victorious when people think it's their last WC game...

Argentina will lift this trophy... quote me on Sunday. .... even Cortana is not that sure of German's victory....cos she said "but don't card me if I am wrong".....

And YES,she will be wrong this time...Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Amhappy: Na Germany dey marry Argentina since 1990
since 1990? To you football started in 1990....smh

Its Mexico 86 repeating itself...

Viva Argentina

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South Africa Vs DR Congo: AFCON2023 3rd Place Play-off (6 - 5)pen On 10 Feb 2024 / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.