Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final (43810 Views)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Germany / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Forwetinnah: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
millionaireman: Huge celebrations already planned for German victory. A frontline German Archeologist who recently discovered Adolf Hitler's grave shall unveil the grave site during the forthcoming German World Cup win celebrations.

Sorry...Adolf's grave site? The one in Argentina you mean? It's obvious your Hitler didnt commit suicide in Germany like some people believe..he/his babe and some of his Nazi favourites escaped to Argentina with help from the Americans

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by eazisky(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
The oracle have spoken, i want german machine to re-construct messi
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by cyrexx: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Walahi, if Germany wins and proves Cortana correct, I'm definitely buying the latest and best Lumia Windows Phone in town. I need this winch Cortana in my life to predict my prospective business moves that would prove succesful. Chai. Tekinologi!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by fattbabakay(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
ednut1: story. Netherlands vs Argentina no be draw. cortona u will be wrong dis time. fifa will do all it takes for messi to win it and bcome d greatest ever player
10x for telling d witchcraft-driven technology dey call "cortana" what it needs to know!!!

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by beblessed(f): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: Germany It is then.
I just tire 4 the thing...gave all my thoughts to Netherland to be in finals only for robotics to be ahead of me in time.

I started believing that thing since last night.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Ojimsclaxic: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Even the blind knows that Gemany are the next world cup champions....congrats on that one but that of brazil defeating Netherlands let's wait till saturday.....*i'm out*
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
I think Germany will win
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by adekayo1234(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
I can still settle for Germany as world cup winner but Brazil picking up the third position na daydreaming. Cortana ko, Kitana ni....

Well, my 2 favorite teams of the world cup are in the finals and I don't know which to support. I really hope Messi shines in this game even if Argentina lose out in the end
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
please i use china phone... Is there anyway i can download
container cortana to my china phone?.... I really need this app for the impending premier league season grin

#BOOKIES-GO-PAY

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Deepfreezer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kx:

Double prediction.
Cortana appears to me like the reverse side of TB. Josh.

While news of Cortana prediction spreads before the match is played.
News of TB. Josh prediction spreads after the match has been played and result well known.
Watch your mouth friend. disrespect to your elders and Gods anointed is disrespectful to God

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by UjSizzle(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Brazil to beat Holland? Shey na match fixing undecided
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Wale112(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by UjSizzle(f): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
cyrexx: Walahi, if Germany wins and proves Cortana correct, I'm definitely buying the latest and best Lumia Windows Phone in town. I need this winch Cortana in my life to predict my prospective business moves that would prove succesful. Chai. Tekinologi!!!!
This comment got me laughing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by anytexy: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Definiely Brazil wll genuinely or by rigging(Refree).
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Whoever or whatever motana is... Messi is lifting the WC this Sunday!

I keep saying that a Barca player must lift the WC 2014...

Its Messi/Mascharano Cup!

Quote me after d game

4 Likes

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Danearlsz(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
sure tin na... its more like a walk-over for germany, netherland culd av been a better threat than argentina
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by imperioux: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
barcanista: Whoever or whatever motana is... Messi is lifting the WC this Sunday!

I keep saying that a Barca player must lift the WC 2014...

Its Messi/Mascharano Cup!

Quote me after d game

My good friend, just remember Italia 90 and let's forget about South Africa 2010 face off.

Germany vs Argentina....... the loser of the match knows herself.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
I'll only bet with his prediction if germany shuns complacency and focus on this match as if their lifes depends on it... Note that on hearing cortana's prediction, Argentina would be motivated i expect them to give germany a run for their money...

Germany may later emerge victorious but not at 90mins... It might take extra time for them to break down argentina's defense...
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by tellwisdom: 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Who is this foolish container predicting rubbish at all time?? sad

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by donwise1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
no body is recording and publicising all my predictions. I started by predicting that Netherlands will defeat Spain by 5 goal margin two weeks b4 the world cup started.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by wanted(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Davijunson: Germany it is den......it'll be Unjust to football if Argentina wins. They've been poor ryt from Round 16 and dey avnt shown us why dey deserve to win d world Cup.

Football doesn't work that way.Spain were not super in 2010 but won neither is Chelsea in the EPL but they manage to challenge for the title. Whoever comes tops on the day wins irrespective of past performances.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: Germany It is then.

I started believing that thing since last night.
me too...
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by blesszzy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
mtcheeeew.. Ds silly thing sude nt be allowed in football.. Where would b d fun and anxiety of watching a match once u already knw d winner.
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by karpentar: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
ednut1: story. Netherlands vs Argentina no be draw. cortona u will be wrong dis time. fifa will do all it takes for messi to win it and bcome d greatest ever player

Which kine talk be dis. Is Messi a FIFA staff?

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by temiyato(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Abeg my pple,contana go fit predict national 3 direct ,baba-ijebu games .I need am pass air

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by snadguy007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thank you contana

Nairabet, here i come

Germany straight win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by kikuyu1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
I don't need any dusty broken arsed software to tell me the obvious. Germany it is,comfortably 2-1.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just beacuase becos Germany beat Brazil 7-1 does not mean any thing . You know why, because after Brazil conceded that one goal they collasped and couldn't bring them self together. So Germany didn't work so hard for their other golas like they did with GHana, algeria or France. Even Nigeria will beat Brazil with that kind of defending. Argentina now have played Netherlands and it was a very tough game. SO i think Argentina are mentally prepared than Germany. Plus its the final, with 150.000 argentina fans. Argentina looking to revenge 4.0 defeat to germany last world cup and defeat to germany in 1990 world cup final. SO it won't be easy for germany either. Also Fifa would favor a south america team. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by karpentar: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
SaintChukz:

http://www.microsoftproductreviews.com/windows-phone/cortana-14-and-has-has-picked-a-world-cup-winner/

For all die hard Messi fans and those who are clamouring for Argentina to win this year's 2014 World Cup despite their poor unconvincing run, i guess faith has struck them a fatal blow as Cortana, 8-) the virtual assistant on the Microsoft WP 8.1 platform has tipped Germany to win the cup while Brazil will edge out the Netherlands for 3rd place. shocked Will she be proved wrong this time around or will she further cement her growing reputation as the most outstanding predictor of World Cup games since "octopus Paul"? cheesy What say you Nairalanders?

I didn't see the previous Cortana predictions. Please, were they as uncertain as this one?
Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Giannakopoulos(f): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Its obvious Germany will win,I already knew it during the group stages.

1 Like

Re: Cortana Predicts "Germany" To Beat Argentina In The World Cup Final by Noneroone(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Davijunson: Germany it is den......it'll be Unjust to football if Argentina wins. They've been poor ryt from Round 16 and dey avnt shown us why dey deserve to win d world Cup.
i wonder what you mean by unjust. Argentina has 100 percent record. They have not Drawn any of their matches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.