Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Dragons Den Nigeria: A Timely & Worthy Gesture! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dragons Den Nigeria: A Timely & Worthy Gesture! (1038 Views)

Dupsy Abiola, MKO 's Daughter Appearance On Dragons Den UK (Video) / Nigerian Dragons Den Help / Uba & The Dragons Den Tussle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dragons Den Nigeria: A Timely & Worthy Gesture! by MsMs: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Just a word of advice to Nigerians all over (NOTE: this is not a crusade). undecided

Do not take to some faithless morons belief (nairalanders but I spare their names) that the nation and its citizen are doomed to failure as a result of their individual short sight, laziness and arrogance relating to one TV show. In the beginning there was Dragon’s Den and now you even have a new imitation named The Entrepreneur by another bank. The essential truth aside the copycatting is that ideas like this help REAL people who NEED help without demanding much in return from them. That’s what a country like Nigeria desperately needs not greedy selfish people who care not about the needy civilians let alone even inept nairalanders who have nothing positive to say about themselves!
Dragons Den was a bold and novel move by UBA /MTN & Storm. Well done to all the Dragons and everybody else who made it happen. Ignore the hatters people, DRAGONS DEN NIGERIA: A TIMELY & WORTHY GESTURE! cheesy

On behalf of Nigerians I thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Big Brother Africa 5? / Do Nigerians Enjoy Karate Films? / BAFTA: How I Write (series For Screenwriters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.