Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland (4945 Views)

Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Do We Still Have Ladies Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by ICEKID334(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
She w0uld hav pass if b00b was biqqa aqain
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by dridowu: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
ICEKID334: She w0uld hav pass if b00b was biqqa aqain
she would have been 100% if d milk industry was little bigger than that.
barcanista: which of the barcanista?
i knew that you will respond but honestly she get UKWU. Lest i forgot , na fasting period we day..............................lol
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
dridowu:
i knew that you will respond but honestly she get UKWU. Lest i forgot , na fasting period we day..............................lol
boss, walahi you see ehn, I'm not fasting but even if I was, I will suspend my fast for a portion of that waist.... grin

You sef wetin carry yu cme here?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nzecorneboy: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
2sExy1: are you sure? Let me see wink.

One bebe get that kind figure and she dey kolo for me... But I don't feel her. sad
oga 2s£xy i greet oh, one of ur boys dey loyal! Hw biz nah?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
claireshan: I will show you next 10years
bebe, haf compashun for Emi ... My heart we stop bombing bullord bye dart taim na.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nzecorneboy: oga 2s£xy i greet oh, one of ur boys dey loyal! Hw biz nah?
bros eh... I b small pikin o. I no get boy. Biko sad
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nzecorneboy: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
2sExy1: bros eh... I b small pikin o. I no get boy. Biko sad
make i hear!! Any way hw domain biz? U don boot that one? Me no dey see u 4 the thread again o
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
2sExy1: bebe, haf compashun for Emi ... My heart we stop bombing bullord bye dart taim na.
so dude what's your point exactly?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
embarassed hope He's nt on this thread! Choi... See booty...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014

One bebe get that kind figure and she dey kolo for me... But I don't feel her. sad

Where the f.uck have u been mister since all these years.. Naso u take dey forget person. reply me asap

My Signature: stayconnect.co.uk *winks*
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 11, 2014

Where the f.uck have u been mister since all these years.. Naso u take dey forget person. reply me asap

This should ring a bell; stayconnect.co.uk

*winks*
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Churchill96(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2014
The gals be shouting"overload"... B*tch please, we know you green with envy.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by DocAdray(f): 12:45am On Jul 11, 2014
She looks stunning, she is SEXY!

OP, to each his (or her) own...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 11, 2014
B*tches be like, "it's overload and shii"
stfu, b*tch! we know you green with envy.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2014
napolie:

This should ring a bell; stayconnect.co.uk

*winks*
fvck you niggah... Fvck you again. You left me all this while, I called your line and it was dead. Checked ur facebook, and it's deactivated.

I say fvck you again and again and again. angry

missed you bro... But fvck you again. angry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2014
Adorayble: embarassed hope He's nt on this thread! Choi... See booty...
I am on the thread of course... So this is what you do eh? angry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: so dude what's your point exactly?
bebe, cheesy I can help give you that shape if wanna have it bebe... Calm down bebe... Something tells me you got that package well built cheesy
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray: She looks stunning, she is SEXY!
OP, to each his (or her) own...
that bebe got some wicked intimidating ferracious, volumeceoous, well packaged and curvy a.s.s-senals.. shocked shocked shocked

she has also succeeded in intimidating many ladies on this thread with just her pictures. Imagine what could be going on the ladies head when they see her and imagine when the physically meet her at a social gathering... I can a see a lot of ladies holding their men tightly... *IMPLICATIONS*
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 11, 2014
Churchill96: The gals be shouting"overload"... B*tch please, we know you green with envy.
plus... They are intimidated. Bro, if this lady dare step out alone at social gathering... Damn, a lot ladies will die from fear of her snatching their man.

Ooooh... She got those BOOTY!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: make i hear!! Any way hw domain biz? U don boot that one? Me no dey see u 4 the thread again o
life is in stages man... I have done my time there enough. We are looking at the big picture now, man.

Sorry if you don't see me around much... I now exchange my time for dough. No more free lunch! After all, a lot of folks didn't appreciate the ones I dropped for free and they cursed me while they praise a dude who charges as much as 25k per head.

Well, I am now on the other side man... Joined the party too.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Maximus17(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2014
This is UKWU, buh I'll rather prefer a curvy,beautifully packaged and concise one cos after 6yrs,this thing go turn to fat...
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2014
Maximus17: This is UKWU, buh I'll rather prefer a curvy,beautifully packaged and concise one cos after 6yrs,this thing go turn to fat...

it may not... Genevie Nnaji was once fat... Look at her today. It's all about maintenance bro.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Maximus17(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1:

it may not... Genevie Nnaji was once fat... Look at her today. It's all about maintenance bro.
Genevieve's wasn't as massive as this one nw,this kind one na immediate fufillment, no future value
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Maximus17:
Genevieve's wasn't as massive as this one nw,this kind one na immediate fufillment, no future value
Genevieve was bigger from the waste up and her arms were fatter that this lady's.

Apart from the lady's hip, which I don't see as fat, Gene was fatter.

Just compare both while imagine this lady without her hips.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2014
Lol
2sExy1: I am on the thread of course... So this is what you do eh? angry
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nzecorneboy: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: life is in stages man... I have done my time there enough. We are looking at the big picture now, man.

Sorry if you don't see me around much... I now exchange my time for dough. No more free lunch! After all, a lot of folks didn't appreciate the ones I dropped for free and they cursed me while they praise a dude who charges as much as 25k per head.

Well, I am now on the other side man... Joined the party too.
nah true talk man! very true, i can even see while i was going tru d thread, upleasant people that filld there, but i won't say its a bad idea atalll. Even d info marketers that was roaming at d early pages of the thread, i have a request 4 u can i pm u?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Isn't she Lovely.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2014
Nzecorneboy: nah true talk man! very true, i can even see while i was going tru d thread, upleasant people that filld there, but i won't say its a bad idea atalll. Even d info marketers that was roaming at d early pages of the thread, i have a request 4 u can i pm u?
no mind them my brother... Go look that importation thread... I know how many people have done millions of Naira just scooping information from there and selling outside.

I will no longer dull myself with every information I have.

If anyone wants it, they should pay for it. Period!
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: bebe, cheesy I can help give you that shape if wanna have it bebe... Calm down bebe... Something tells me you got that package well built cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2014
claireshan: undecided undecided
don't just yimu grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland by Nzecorneboy: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2014
2sExy1: no mind them my brother... Go look that importation thread... I know how many people have done millions of Naira just scooping information from there and selling outside.

I will no longer dull myself with every information I have.

If anyone wants it, they should pay for it. Period!
chaaaiii!!! My Oga don vex eh eh!! Abeg check ya pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons You Need To Date A Guy With A Beard / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? / How I Disvirgined My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.