Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How I Disvirgined My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Disvirgined My Girl (4942 Views)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Disvirgined My Girl by Goldenboy7(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello Guys A Friend Of Mine Said That He Have Been Waiting For A Long Time Just To Have Sex With His Girl That She Is Always Saying I Am A Virgin And Fortunately The Girl Allowed Him To Have Sex With Her Last Week But My Friend Said During The Sex He Didnt See Any Blood Or Any Sign Of Virginity And That The Girl Cried That She Had Lost Her Virginity
So The Question Is That IS SHE TRULY A VIRGIN
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by gabinogem(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes. In her imagination she's a virgin....& ur friend just deflowered her imagination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
For this economy way harsh and hot Sun na virgin you they find instead of greener pasture??

Poverty go use your lineage play � � � rugby

3 Likes

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by crunchyDope(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
gabinogem:
Yes. In her imagination she's a virgin....& ur friend just deflowered her imagination.
Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by crunchyDope(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
gabinogem:
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Ebyce(f): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
He should know weather the penetration is hard for him , if it is then she might be because some ladies can be disflowered without blood stain .but penetration proof!

Make una no bash me ooooh

1 Like

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
I still have scars on my back cry virgins are contraband for me oooo

Let another guy wound first and i will drive in as a guest cool

1 Like

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by ChopBellefull(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lmao.. D girl is still a virgin nw to another guy o.. Dat ll fall mugu like ur friend. U hv luck she did not burst zobo on d bed. Lefulefu com nd see new song cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well Let Me Agree With The He-goat Iam.j... Virgins can Injure Your Destiny. Its Not A Good Sight, blood On The Bed, except She Is A Virgin Without Hymen.. By The Way, who Virginity Help self...
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
So many kids on this romance section deep sigh.

Who told you all Virgins bleed?

1 Like

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
So many kids on this romance section deep sigh.

Who told you all Virgins bleed?

Tell them.... LEGEND grin

Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by TheControversy: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Not all women bleed during their first intercourse. In medieval times, newly-wedded brides who were virgins had to apply the blood of animals on their bedsheets to avoid creating doubts about their chastity if they did not bleed on their first night. So she could be telling the truth, MAYBE
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by kenness(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Harwoyeez(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
This generation has lost it completely when all our lives revolve round sex every second no wonder no many are wasting away.. Who virginity or non-virgin epp
Re: How I Disvirgined My Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
not all virgins bleed tell ur friend I said that

(1) (Reply)

Between The Guys And The Ladies Who Value Relationship More? / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist / How Do You Handle A Rude Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.