Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market (5475 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos / Do We Need Austin Jay Jay Okocha In The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
Lord, Have Mercy On Kanu And Okocha!

They are two of African best players.

Jay-Jay and King Kanu.

What is happening to them in the transfer market?

I have made one small contact with Paul who is Kanu's best Pal but no concrete response yet. Kanu has a buy-out clause on his contract anyway.

Where is Jay-jay?

Is he going to Middle East?

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2006
And

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Priscila(f): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2006
Which mercy?
I heard kanu is for tottenham and Okocha will be a coach sometimes later.
They have done well for Africans and if they decide to go its allowing space for Obi Mikel and John Mensa to shine.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by mukina2: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2006
Okocha for Qatar a oe year deal i wish him luck kiss
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by bolaoni(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
@Akola,

It was as if you were with me yesterday o.

I was discussing this same issue with one of my pals.

The good Lord should just have mercy on them o or else ,
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by michy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2006
just pray so too
hope everything will work out fine 4 them undecided
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Rhodalyn(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
smiley
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by mukina2: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2006
okay o they'll do just fine.

football you av to retire someday undecided
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by amodu(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2006
I heard that Kanu said he is not going to decide where is heading to till it is August after the world cup.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by kitaun(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
AMODU,
are u sure about that, more so as the season is about to kick off ?
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by dokey2g(m): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2006
l pray they get a better club becos we are still proud of them and will always be ,
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Oracle(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2006

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by uzomaeze(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
they'll get clubs alright but lets hope it won't be smething close to ranchers bees (due respect to the club)
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by leketoye(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
Uzoma how far are you online? na leke. whats happening now?
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Grizzly(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2006
Lets pray for them. . .
especially for Kanu. . .
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by waleleader(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
@Grizzly bear or Grizzly goat, u no dey fear. who dares piss on Manchester United like that, not even those silly Blues in west London would dare. Watch yourself oh;;; shocked shocked
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Grizzly(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2006
And u whale-head or whatever. . .
what gives u the guts to challenge my authority. .  grin
Man u stinks, indepted as hell to the tune of over 600million pounds, Arsenal sucks, what else u want me to say, ?
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by waleleader(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2006
you are such a loser, u cant even declare which loser team you support. Watchout for the red devils, champions league, premiership in fact every tournament. did i say watchout, u cant . you,ll be in the deep where grizzlies belong.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Grizzly(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2006
IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS which team i support, u piece of Glazer-shiit,
u suck and u know. . . tongue

We rule. . cool
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by waleleader(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2006
@ Grizzly,
in the words of Zinedine Zidane, i apologise for my unproffesional act but i don't regret it. i should have known that you are on of those fake guys who started supporting Chelsae two days ago because they won premiership.
Chelsea will fall even with all your big names, the only person i pity is Mikel Obi. the poor boy will be wasting his talent at stamford bridge.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by kitaun(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
Grizzly and Walelead.please take it away from here,this is about kanu and okocha and not some hate thread before it degenerates into something else
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by waleleader(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
@kitaun, dont get it twisted, its not hatred. its just premiership competition.
but the competition ended, Manchy is winning this time. as for Kanu and Okocha,what ill say is " there is a time to be born and a time to die." Unfortunately, thier time is over and i think the have made thier marks well enough.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by SirKay3(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2006
I pray God helps the two of them. No club is willing to take them up in England for now
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2006
@Kitaun

Thanks jare

Mr Picture(Grizzly), no offtopic o.

This is a serious matter.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by GUNNER(f): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2006
Jay-Jay signs on in Qatar

Former Bolton star Jay-Jay Okocha completed his move to Qatar Sports Club on Tuesday evening.

The midfielder ended his four-year association with The Trotters earlier in the summer after failing to thrash out a new deal.

The skilful Nigerian's free transfer status made him an attractive proposition and he was lured to the ambitious Qatari league by Sports Club.

Qatar Sports Club board member Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad bin Nasser Al Thani confirmed a deal had been reached and is looking for Okocha to take the club forward.

"Of course, Jay-Jay is here to help us win silverware," the official said in a statement on the Asian Football Confederation website.

"He has passed the medical and will join the team in a training camp in the Czech Republic soon."

At last, he is going to retire in some comfort of Petro Dollars, good 4 him! grin
ohhh and the source is Skysports wink
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by GUNNER(f): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2006
whats gonna to happen 2 Kanu now, hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by osteen(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2006
I think those guys are hero's for life. But u just can't continue at the same pease u started, so they should both consider retirement, for there own good cheesy wink
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by amodu(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
J.J in Qatar
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2006
Too bad for a very very good player.

Third law of motion says "To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

Here is the reaction to his Non-availability for Nigeria's match against Angola in Luanda.

I reserve my other comments.

http://www.fifa.com/en/WorldLeagues/index/0,4643,118413,00.html?articleid=118413
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by raldsfield(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2006
Jay Jay has been our hero for over 10 years

Soccer in Nigeria has been built around him.

He is the bench mark,

Every up coming mid-fielder will be compared to him.

Brother it is time to chop Oil money like the guys in the NNPC.

Congrats man.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by kitaun(m): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2006
the guy has gone to chop oil-e money grin grin
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by crito(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
kanu and okocha has done well for nigeria.although they ve passd da peak of their career,they shld forget premiership and go to da middle east or usa to make more money. kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATED" How Do I Fund My Bet9ja,1960bet,nairabet,1xbet Account / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only / 13 Most Superstitious Footballers And Their Lucky Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.