Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market (5473 Views)

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos / Do We Need Austin Jay Jay Okocha In The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Bigjay(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2006
I recently heard the news on AIT that Okocha had finally moved the middle east (UAE) to be precise. I think the same club with Desaily. As for Kanu, no news yet. sad[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Pastev1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
this is merge for them, i do pray and ask mercy of God upon them especially Kanu,
but for Okocha can be a coach later; only when God can answer his prayer![img][/img]
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by raldsfield(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2006
Okocha is a billionaire, he is just playing soccer because he loves it. he has established businesses.

I am sure he is the richest Nigerian footballer ever. Please don't pity Okocha, just be happy for him.

As for Kanu, he has his foundation to run if he can't find a club.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2006
raldsfield:

Okocha is a billionaire, he is just playing soccer because he loves it. he has established businesses.

I am sure he is the richest Nigerian footballer ever. Please don't pity Okocha, just be happy for him.

As for Kanu, he has his foundation to run if he can't find a club.

Give us the prove please.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by kitaun(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ akola,

am fully with you on this, we need the evidence to back this claim up !
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by raldsfield(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2006
I counted his money for him is that what you want to hear.

When his money went down with Savanah Bank how much of his money was there.

Am sure your read the papers.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2006

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by twinstaiye(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2006
Portsmouth have held talks with Nwankwo Kanu, who has been released by West Bromwich Albion, but the Nigerian striker will not be joining the club. His other offers include one from the Bundesliga club Hamburg.

Read more in this link http://www.portsmouthtoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=456&ArticleID=1667817

Let us keep them coming in, especially those of us that wants to know updates on his latest move. For now it is either Pompey or Hamburg.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by engr17(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
Papilo, Is good and is old enough to decide besides ,another nigerian striker is along the line with portsmouth
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by spikelord(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2006
I hope they get good thangs
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by amodu(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2006
The season is very close now, when is he going to decide.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by bolaoni(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2006
A day to kick off time grin grin grin
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by abubor: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2006
Please who can tell me how i can code with ASP.NET to send a message to an e-mail address.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by bolaoni(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2006
wrong place

Go to Computer section man.

Before then, U're welcome to NL! wink
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by twinstaiye(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2006
He has finally signed for Portsmouth. See the story. http://www.pompeyfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10396~884076,00.html. I can now stopped the habit of google search for 'Kanu Nwankwo' every morning and evening to know the position of his transfer updates. Now my new premiership side is no more Westbrom, but PORTSMOUTH. Any where Kanu is, is always the team I am routing for in the Premiership bearing in mind that his alma mater i.e Arsenal is always on my mind. But for now, it is PORTSMOUTH all the way.

Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Akolawole(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2006
And the King scores though missed a penalty as well.

Congrat Baba
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by Jackal(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2006
Kanu Nwankwo inspired Portsmouth to thrash Blackburn Rovers 3-0.

Kanu scored 2 impressive headers to secure the maximum 3 points for Pompey.
What a day for Kanu? His substitution came at the right time and he delivered really well.
Thumbs up to Papillo.
Re: Kanu And Okocha In The Transfer Market by SirKay3(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2006
Yes, he really tried. Sure e still dey for im body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mybetcity.com / Get 10 Odd Green Games Sent To You On Whatsapp / Help Me Out With John Shittu's Contact Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.