Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something (754 Views)

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by myspnigeria: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is a very common question among men who are beginning their seduction careers. After all, seduction is a technique that revolves around persuading women to feel emotionally ready to have s*x with you. One of the primary tenets of seduction is to lead a girl to the bedroom, and when you spend any amount of time leading people you realize that you need to make sure that they want to go along with you.

This is where the concept of buying into a seduction comes into play. A woman buying into you is one that complies with you because she feels like she is a part of the decision making process. She effortlessly comes with you because not only did she want to come with you, but she felt like she was involved in making this happen.

If you ever want a woman to do something, make it so that she is a part in making it happen.

By the very nature of convincing a woman to do something, you’re going to want to make sure that she’s buying in at the transition points in conversation. These are the points in which she will have to make the split second decision, which requires her to feel like she’s a part of the transition point
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by tpia5: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seduction career?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by Smartsyn(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
my method is simpler, if I want a woman to do something, I give her money...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by TyTymer(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Smartsyn: my method is simpler, if I want a woman to do something, I give her money...
Dazzal. End of discussion angry
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin
Smartsyn: my method is simpler, if I want a woman to do something, I give her money...

grin grin grin..............smh
She might do want you want her to do but not from her mind.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Rolling eyes!
tpia5: Seduction career?
You this shim! (him or she)
What are you looking for in all new threads?
You are now so jabless that to move from thread to thread since morning.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by tpia5: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
you are?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by ifex370(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
tpia5: you are?

tpia oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl To Do Something by Phemsy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jst buy her sharwama...........boro ride(if u dnt hv).......$tank me leta$

(1) (Reply)

She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! / Ten Commandment For Women!!! / My Gate Crash Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.