Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi (37679 Views)

I Will Sell Mikel, Torres Or Cech – Mourinho / Chelsea Plan To Sell Mikel For £4.5 Million. / Chelsea Ready To Claim A Hat-trick Of Premier League Titles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by shurlar50(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pogba? Fabregas? Matic? I sha know that they'll also flop at Chelsea just like Mikel Obi
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
BizBooks: As you may have heard, Chelsea is very eager to sign Paul Pogba.
Pogba currently plays for Juventus. It is reported that Juventus is
asking for 60 Million Pounds. Whether Pogba is worth that much is
another story. But in their bid to raise the money for the purchase,
Chelsea has made it known that they are willing to sell Mikel.

We all saw this coming with the arrival of Matic and now Fabregas.
This is bad news for Mikel. Where does he go from here? Turkey?

Source:
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-60m-pogba-deal-back-on-as-juventus-rival-arsenal-and-liverpool-for-alexis-sanchez-9588955.html?origin=internalSearch

And how is it a bad news for mikel?
Is it that he will now be playing for charity or he wont play football anymore or u will now earn more money and fame than him?
Honestly I don't get that part?

He has played for 8yrs in that club and won everything there and he is a part of the clubs history so what's the big deal if he is sold?

Was that position vacant before chelsea bought him? No is the answer, he took over from some one too just as he will be replaced and the club buying him too will be replacing him with someone there too so what's the noise all about?

Is he the first player that will be sold by chelsea?

Too much noise over other people's lives While we are yet to sort ours.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Reference(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Marvyx: Countrymen...this same guy that we all hailed Obi!!! Obi!! You guys shouldn't be in a haste to forget nations cup and when he was in junior team... The dude had a disappointing world cup so did many players...Give him a break pls....

In sports you're only as good as your current form. I get am before holds no water. Manchester City's premiership title was like a million years ago, the slate is wiped clean. Sponsors, pundits, managers know this. Just ask gaffers who win a title one season and get fired the next for coming second.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Mayor88(m): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gud moves by chelsea...yeye mikel mak hm cum play 4 Eyimba jare

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by justi4jesu(f): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
He should join the SNAIL Farm....he belongs there.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
faithzy: he had the chance for over 9 years to improve...but hez still d same...

Show me ur accomplishment withing the same 9yrs time frame so we can all compare.

Empty stomach critic's everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by emalekuo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
ajisebioyo1: frm d analysis frm d second round of d world cup, he was among the best 10 midfielder that completed their passes. Out of 244 passes he completed 202. Ur broda also dey play ball nah, call am to wear number 10 jearsy for naija
competed 202 back passes

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by daveP(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
iiichidodo: Enyimba is lookin to sign a marquee midfielder.....on loan.
this got me coughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
division two things for mikel.better he saves his ass and accept inter milano's offer.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by emalekuo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
ibukunobi: @BIZBOOkS
I know it excite you to bring bad news about your own brother while u exalt foreigner just because Mikel refused to join MANU. This country is a course. Tell me one player that covered more distance in nigeria squad like Mikel. I work with statistics. Mikel covered 39.7 km in 4 games at the WC. No Nigerian player covered 38km appart from him. Tell me how can a sloww person cover more distance than your so called fast players. Let us promote our people, what did nig achieved in south africa when mikel did not play? Why did nigeria lost to USA when they removed mikel and onazi played.

Rubbish analysis, David luiz covered close to 15 km against Germany and still had the worst game of any defender at that level.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by blesszzy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2:

How mourinho take spoil am?

My friend your brother is a useless footballer
angry

ogbeni wenti mikel dey play b4 dat silly mouriho change him position..answer me!!!
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
brownlord1:

Bros, don't bring physics into this, no need of calculating distance and speed yet, if he did well, let Chelsea and maurinho be the judge.

yeye dey smell, 39.9 kg my foot.

But the same mikel has played in Chelsea for 8yrs now and under numerous coaches so whats ur point?

Was he suppose to play forever there?
Were is essein , Arjan roben, galas, lasana, balack, deco, luiz etc, were they not sold by chelsea? Didnt they moved on?

Players comes and go but the club remains so what's the senseless rants here all about?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Chelsea can goto hell!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by blesszzy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
ibukunobi: @BIZBOOkS
I know it excite you to bring bad news about your own brother while u exalt foreigner just because Mikel refused to join MANU. This country is a course. Tell me one player that covered more distance in nigeria squad like Mikel. I work with statistics. Mikel covered 39.7 km in 4 games at the WC. No Nigerian player covered 38km appart from him. Tell me how can a sloww person cover more distance than your so called fast players. Let us promote our people, what did nig achieved in south africa when mikel did not play? Why did nigeria lost to USA when they removed mikel and onazi played.

point of correction mikel went 2 chelsea because of money. Now luk what chelsea and money has done 2 him

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Prowizy2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
blesszzy:

ogbeni wenti mikel dey play b4 dat silly mouriho change him position..answer me!!!

So na changing of position spoil am?

Make I begin mention players wey dem don covert from different positions give u?

Forget that thing your Mikel na mumu player

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by texaco1: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Honestly mikel is a bundle of talent and a very experienced player but I don't think the premier league is where he should be,his style of play and talent would come out bettter in a league where players are allowed ttto express themselve and no rigid rules.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Moses nko?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Daris God Ooh!

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Rdduite(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Well, selling Mikel will be great both for the club & country!

Am a Chelsea fan, we've bought & sold other quality players so selling Mikel shouldn't be a big deal! Check out Mata, had a fantastic season the previous year then got sold simply because he didn't upped his game to fit into his managers plan.

Selling Mikel now will depend on some factors

1)Who wants to buy this slow lackluster marquee midfielder?

2) How much are they willing to pay so that it won't just be a bad business?

3) Who even want a liability cos to be frank & honest Mikel is such a liability to any club he will ever play for.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by eazisky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kaduna united or juth fc
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by blesszzy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2:

So na changing of position spoil am?

Make I begin mention players wey dem don covert from different positions give u?

Forget that thing your Mikel na mumu player

my mikel mtcheeew, wetin concern me concern mikel and chelsea.. All i wan mk u knw b say na mouriho kill him career.. Mikel no dey play well 4 him position b4 so why him con change ham.
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Rdduite(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Chelsea can goto hell!!!

Yeah baby, Chelsea in deed can but you sure will be the pathfinder
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha! His status as Chelsea veteran will only earn him respect for a year or two, then he'd have to fight for shirt.
Yep, he and Uzoenyi would be in competition there
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Brizy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
After his showing @ d world cup, no club will even agree 2 buy him 4 a fee more dan hundred thousand (100,000) naira..
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by hensben(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
blesszzy:

point of correction mikel went 2 chelsea because of money. Now luk what chelsea and money has done 2 him
[size=13pt]what has chelsea done to him , is it a crime to have squad player, oh! you expect mikel to play AMF at chelsea when they have lampard, ballack, joe cole then, is mikel upto standard with these players i mentioned, just because he played under 20 WYC, were nigeria use over age to play real under ageand are still hungry for success and money at that stage, when they shine you guys think they are big deal, were is chrisantus, alfa, oseni, et al now, btw, how many goals did mikel score in that tournament, he should be glad he chose chelsea over man united, if not, he would have been playing at division 2 or cardiff city, everybody knows how SAF doesnt fancy african players,e.g, quinton fortune, manucho, djemba djemba,diouf, he didnt give them chance to prove themselves before he discarded them, he prefers to play cleverly an english player. SAF even said then, its only essien and drogba thats quality from africa before the emergence of Y. toure.
back to mikel, he is a player who doesnt want to improve, he is contended at his level of improvement for the fear of making mistake when with the ball, he doesnt want his weak point to be known thereby causing more harm to his game.well, he has won every trophy a player could dream of at chelsea, so its time for him to look elsewhere, chelsea have a good relationship with africa players right from time memorial.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Prowizy2(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
blesszzy:

my mikel mtcheeew, wetin concern me concern mikel and chelsea.. All i wan mk u knw b say na mouriho kill him carrier.. Mikel no dey play well 4 him position b4 so why him con change ham.

Na lie you talk. . Mourinho no hold Mikel leg
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Hermanie(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
JCcb: haba! See the depth you went only just to yarb your fellowpatrioticcountryman

Its not just about Mikel, but the whole super eagles. My bet accumulated to 117k before their match against Iran, they made me lose everything. Again, against France, i predicted a draw by full time (90 mins) that was a 48k withdrawal lost. I know that most NL guys are claiming millionaires, but the super eagles cost me 165k in two weeks plus the total of 5k i used in placing those bets
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Chelsea can goto hell!!!
Eyah. Sorry, ur boyfriend will go to a better team cool
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by blesszzy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prowizy2:

Na lie you talk. . Mourinho no hold Mikel leg
hahaha, see you, how i take talk lie.. U dont change a player whr he is gud at and put him whr he is nt. Mouriho did dat and d rest is left 4 us 2 see...
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by thompson1510(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
saasala: The most reliable and consistent Chelsea midfielder is going to be sold. Mourinho why? *Crying*. All of you haters of Mikel, there is God o. Daily Mail wrote a wonderful article on John Obi Mikel and how a white guy even tattooed his name on his butt. Read it here: http://www..com/daily-mails-wonderful-article-on-john-obi-mikel/
Seun suppose don ban you with all diz guava link wey u dey post for evry thread. Na all of una sha wan earn money. Mind you, you gotta try harder, you arnt funny. undecided
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by texaco1: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Bayern munich and real madrid are already competing for his signature, he is most likely to sign for bayern, with kross out of bayern he will have regular playing time .
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by lovingD(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Goodnews.........barman give me small stout make i celebrate am
Re: Chelsea Ready To Sell Mikel Obi by 50calibre(m): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
CFCfan:
Yep, he and Uzoenyi would be in competition there

Looool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Mikel, Victor Moses, Iwobi Mobbed After Super Eagles Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.