Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? (10397 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: wicked boys. grin grin

Wicked ke?

it was our little payback for all their shakara grin

Its amazing nobody got seriously hurt back then cos we'd stake out one of the only staircase to the ground floor. Some girls stopped leaving their floors whenever we were around. They'll jejely go back to their classrooms grin grin

Good days i tell u cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

Wicked ke?

it was our little payback for all their shakara grin

Its amazing nobody got seriously hurt back then cos we'd stake out one of the only staircase to the ground floor. Some girls stopped leaving their floors whenever we were around. They'll jejely go back to their classrooms grin grin

Good days i tell u cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: cheesy cheesy grin

Till date i still sometimes find myself staring hard at a random girl i don't know and have no intention of approaching. I would make it so obvious that she'll start fidgeting which gives me great pleasure cheesy

Old habits

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lilmax(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl:
Seconded!
But d other way round..if they are ugly ,I will adjust properly and slowly flaunt my tinz!coz I don't do cute guys! grin
you do cute guys,so na ugly guys you dey do .....
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
Medunah:
lolz, In my mind, i jz hiss nd be like jobless boys, their mates are doin better tinz nd dey are here using deir eyes to bully me. Dose guys can be really annoying
I know that feeling babe, very annoying.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lanicky(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hehehehe....it happens to me everyday grin

We have a big white house in ma estate nd @ d front of dat house u'll see more than 10 spoilt ajebo's guys..

Mtcheew!! I hate 'em like poo angry

Anytime I pass through dat place those stewpid guys will av something to say...like..*look @ her a• S• S...hey! gently...don't harm ur self...bla bla*

I don't know what their probs is.....they think I catwalk because of 'em bt seriously it has bn part of me right from my childhood.

Oh well...*shrugs* me no send them...I don deal with them self nd NOW...I DEY WAKA WITH CONFIDENCE INFRONT OF 'EM.

Oya MzMariah share ur own story.tongue
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
lanicky: Hehehehe....it happens to me everyday grin

We have a big white house in ma estate nd @ d front of dat house u'll see more than 10 spoilt ajebo's guys..

Mtcheew!! I hate 'em like poo angry

Anytime I pass through dat place those stewpid guys will av something to say...like..*look @ her a• S• S...hey! gently...don't harm ur self...bla bla*

I don't know what their probs is.....they think I catwalk because of 'em bt seriously it has bn part of me right from my childhood.

Oh well...*shrugs* me no send them...I don deal with them self nd NOW...I DEY WAKA WITH CONFIDENCE INFRONT OF 'EM.

Oya MzMariah share ur own story.tongue

What story? shocked shocked shocked

Oh.....I hope you don't go late to school everyday lanicky, can't you see I was the first to say my own story?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

Till date i still sometimes find myself staring hard at a random girl i don't know and have no intention of approaching. I would make it so obvious that she'll start fidgeting which gives me great pleasure cheesy

Old habits
grin grin
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Deiok(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
When you are been gazed at by a group of guys know that you are preety, but if they look at you and then look away just know you are not hmmm hmmm....
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by graciousolo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote
author=Lorlaahlozz]I'll just smile and walk past...tho my walking steps
will change..not to one sexy walk oo...buh because my legs are
shy...I'll walk faster than normal[/quote]
o.k. hon i tot u were a lez. what do care??
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Harmvirus(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missmossy:
Hehehe i don learn new style cool

That's my style too buh make sure ur phone is on silent mode o
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
DocAdray: *smiling*
Hmmmm...
Once had an unforgettable experience because of this.
wow... I will be happy to hear that ur experience...lolzzz
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Lorlaahlozz: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
graciousolo:
o.k. hon i tot u were a lez. what do care??
I mean both guys nd girls .
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Starts counting ma steps 1,2,3,4.... embarassed
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Fargbaba: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl:
Seconded!
But d other way round..if they are ugly ,I will adjust properly and slowly flaunt my tinz!coz I don't do cute guys! grin
So beautiful!
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lepasharon(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
lool at all comments cheesy ..i feel y'all !

Staring makes me uncomfortable.. guys staring at me on the road makes walk funny

If they are ugly i give em dirty looks like ' the f.uck you gawking at' ?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
lepasharon: lool at all comments cheesy ..i feel y'all !

Staring makes me uncomfortable.. guys staring at me on the road makes walk funny

If they are ugly i give em dirty looks like ' the f.uck you gawking at' ?

You never jam me be that grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
I find it very awkward. undecided Especially when they start to smile and raise their eyebrows.

If I was a white person my entire face will go pink/red.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
adaobi123: I find it very awkward. undecided Especially when they start to smile and raise their eyebrows.

That's the whole idea! cheesy to make you uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by DJDOLA(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Missjargo: It depends on d kinds of guys. If they r agberos, I will simply put on my earpiece. I will just walk past like there is no one in d world as I listen to my fav song. If they r cute guys, I will adjust properly and slowly catwalk my thing jare wink cheesy
what do u mean by agberos...most of us agbero are cute ooo..forget about our voice and our character we are fuc3ing handsome
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lepasharon(f): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oxone:

You never jam me be that grin

oh really ? these days I call 'em out : 'sorry mate is there something ur looking at' ?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by lepasharon(f): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
adaobi123: I find it very awkward. undecided Especially when they start to smile and raise their eyebrows.

Lool..
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
lepasharon:

oh really ? these days I call 'em out : 'sorry mate is there something ur looking at' ?
yea miss... I'm staring at those two balloons
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Oxone(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
lepasharon:

Trust me if I'm staring u wont remember to say anything

Talking from years of experience grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by leshluap(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
I hear of una, no mata hw ur witch strong reach, no go try catwalk wher uniben boys they o, esp hall 3 boys (blk b, Aro block) u go hear am hot.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by DJDOLA(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
nikkypearl:
Seconded!
u mean ugly like andyblaze?
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by sammieguze(m): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: if na me, i ll adjust or change how i walk, check my face using my fone screen as mirror, quickly moisten my lips if its kinda dry, hold my head high and waka like miss world ......d most annoying thing is dat,my heart usually skips a beat weneva i c cute guyz...

and ilorin guys can be annoying....

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Sashafm(f): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'll just do what I love doing best. make a bold face and walk past them without looking back.
;DI'll just do what I love doing best. make a bold face and walk past them without looking back.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Tmeey: grin grin na walk of life be dat na.
I smile and act like I dont know the're there. May the boldest one take the dare wink tongue

Lol, means I'm gannn be bold tonight to take this dare.
Hi beau, follow back!
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
MzMariah: Reminds me of one evening, I was going to church and the road was blocked. Omo na bad traffic that day o that was how I noticed some guys staring at me from their car. I tried to comport myself but could not and that was how I fell down o grin people were like ahhh, sorry sorry. Mtchww, it was not funny at all. grin

Lolz, I and two other colleagues did same to some chic on our way from work in late May. The babe was driving alone. Na so we come dey check her out in front of VI-Lekki Toll gate. She don begin exchange some shy glances, smiling, and looking for how to hide. my plans was to drive slowly and wait for her after the toll gate, naim my mumu friend go speed leave the babe say he wan beat traffic. I vex ehn.
Re: LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lolz, I and two other colleagues did same to some chic on our way from work in late May. The babe was driving alone. Na so we come dey check her out in front of VI-Lekki Toll gate. She don begin exchange some shy glances, smiling, and looking for how to hide. my plans was to drive slowly and wait for her after the toll gate, naim my mumu friend go speed leave the babe say he wan beat traffic. I vex ehn.
Hahahahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.