Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. (10411 Views)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SKAMM(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2016
Pls I need your advice, I've been married for two years now and my wife just brought in a maid into our house about 2 months ago. We've not been able to have kids yet but we've been trying. I noticed since the maid came into the house my wife's attitude towards sex has changed it's like she isn't trying anymore to have kids. i confronted her about it a fews days back but she said she was just stressed from work recently. I said ok. But my mind was still troubling me so I brought the topic again yday and she finally opened up to me that she wants to include our maid in our sex life. Did I mention she's been very friendly with the maid quite unlike the relationship Nigerian women have with their maids. No offense. I told her blatantly that I don't want to include the maid in our sex life that it's her I want and for us to have kids and live a happy life together. She refused. Now I'm beginning to think my wife might be bisexual.. Since yday I haven't spoken to her. Pls nairalanders what should my next step be. Sorry for any error in spelling or grammar above.
Cc lalasticlala, farano, rocktation
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by HungerBAD: 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
True Story?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ivyy(f): 8:42pm On May 30, 2016
Sit her down and you guys should have a talk. Cause you will accomplish absolutely nothing by ignoring your wife.

Communication is a necessity in every healthy relationship. Make an effort to understand what SHE really wants. If she confirms your fears, let her know you cannot cope with her DECISION and then you both can seek for a resolution to the problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SKAMM(m): 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
Yes pls i need your advice
HungerBAD:
True Story?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Smellymouth: 8:47pm On May 30, 2016
It sounds like maybe your wife just wants a party as an excuse for her to be able to have sex with a woman.That could also be why she isn't sounding jealous. undecided

I don't mean to harsh on your gig, but I would really ponder what it all really does mean...so that you won't ever be blindsighted.

Hate to be lame...and I'm even kicking my a** for saying this but....steer the hell clear. 3some during casual dating is one thing..but marriage is different.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Twaci(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
Could be she's trying to spice up your sex life, but she's doing it inna wrong way. You don't involve your help in such intimacy, it will only lead to disrespect and degradation of name.

First of all, are you comfortable with a bisexual relationship? If no, sit with your wife and trash your feelings out like matured people...

But if you are wink, do not involve your help in it. Its better done with one not related to either of you as a friend, family, or other wise.

Its entirely up to you buddy smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Vinshu(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
I did not read the motherfvcking article but hell me see the title.

Is that a 3some? cheesy tongue

Me likey

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SweetieConstie(f): 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm! This one is strong!shocked

Eleyi gidigan!

OP, please hold on lemme quickly consult the elders...

I'll brb!grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Mjones77(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
sir ur case is exact as Abraham in the Bible ur wife Sarah wants u to go in with the maid but believe me if u do u wud cus problem for urself and the family as the defendants of Ishmael wen trouble for the people of Isreal. but believe God look to the heaven and count the stars so shall your seeds be believe it in you heart and call for those tins dat be not as though they were God will surely surprise you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SKAMM(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2016
thanks ivyy, twaci and every oda person who has contributed, your advice will go along way
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Twaci(f): 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
SKAMM:
thanks ivyy, twaci and every oda person who has contributed, your advice will go along way
You are welcome smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 30, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere. No normal wife will think that way. Is she now the mother-in-law in her own home ?

Please talk to her asap. There is something she is not saying. May God bless your marriage and give you the wisdom to save it from ruin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by iceberylin(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
My kind of wife cry
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by pbs4real(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
Op i fink u nid a break 4rm ur marriage. . . Who does that?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 9:24pm On May 30, 2016
Interesting...... The painful truth is your wife is a Bisexual which falls under the lgbt spectrum...... Things like this happens when the society choose to live in denial... And yet you Hypocrites claims it's unafrican :

Two choices :you give in or she cheats..

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by dave4rella(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
3some. Loading!!
Op just like alaba boys!
Grab ur copy now! grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
smh,,,,, inbetween
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2016
Like seriously what sort of comments am I reading here?

Abraham's wife, Sarah, discussed such issues with him, and he agreed.. did it make Sarah to be a lesbian or bisexual? All she wished for was a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Cope1(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
3some is as sure as sure-p
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Ninilowo(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
It's a pity I don't talk much. My simple input is this : SEND BOTH OF THEM PACKING.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2016
Lucky guy!
I hope the maid is hot with nice curves sha
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SKAMM(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
To tell you the truth her bodily features have never appealed to me before until all this started. I planned on being a devoted husband
Babzilla:
Lucky guy!
I hope the maid is hot with nice curves sha
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by kingsfield(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:
Interesting...... The painful truth is your wife is a Bisexual which falls under the lgbt spectrum...... Things like this happens when the society choose to live in denial... And yet you Hypocrites claims it's unafrican :

Two choices :you give in or she cheats..
Pls, wiaz dat advice in d bible?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
From my small experience, she clearly looks like a LESBIAN. They usually use every available excuse to drive home their point.
My formal gf told me after I found out and confronted her.
Truth is no matter how u fu**k her, it can never be like the feminine finger they are used to unless u adopt their style of forreplay
or introduce their choice of candidate...

Modified: Better Slap Loading For That Woman... grin grin grin grin
I humbly welcome myself back to Romanceland after disappearing for a while!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Rickcutie(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
U shuld know wot u want and discuss it wif ur wife. But y does ur wife want to involve a maid, does she want d maid to bear a child for both of u?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by demzylahot(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Like seriously what sort of comments am I reading here?

Abraham's wife, Sarah, discussed such issues with him, and he agreed.. did it make Sarah to be a lesbian or bisexual? All she wished for was a kid.

Impressive... you deserve Sunday school students
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
demzylahot:

Impressive... you deserve Sunday school students
grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ivyy(f): 10:11pm On May 30, 2016
SKAMM:

kiss all the best dear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Ninilowo(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
Send both of them packing! Don't ask me why Pls

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Joe4lv(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
Your wife may not be bisexual.

Please answer me these and we can conclude on if she is or she just want a child:

1. Have you two gone for medical check?

2 if yes,what was the result?

Cos if your wife is impotent without your knowing, she might have resulted to that maid for a child to make you happy.

Just be careful of wrong conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by kingsfield(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2016
Beware of adultery, for man's wickedness is now of such proportions that no one is considered a man unless he is overcome by lechery, while one who overcomes lechery and stays chaste is considered unmanly.
She's bn possessed by spirit of adultery.
Guess she has already eaten d forbidden fruit (committed adultery), so she wants u to taste same.
#rememberAdam&Eve

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by SKAMM(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
We've not gone for medical checkup as a couple but I've once tested myself before we got married.
Joe4lv:
Your wife may not be bisexual.

Please answer me these and we can conclude on if she is or she just want a child:

1. Have you two gone for medical check?

2 if yes,what was the result?

Cos if your wife is impotent without your knowing, she might have resulted to that maid for a child to make you happy.

Just be careful of wrong conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.