Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,940 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area (14424 Views)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / "Horn Free Day": Lagosians, What's The Situation Report At Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by express101: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Nnamdig2: Very very Pathetic in kosofe, lagos. The only thing dey do best 'is to cut ligth wires'

Tell me about it: Ifako-Gbagada! whew!
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by gabolz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=gabolz]I live in Ibeju Lekki Lagos, it has been about 3 years now that there had not been any flash of govt power supply.
[/quote]
But y would no one say smtin about this. ......I said for the padt 3years we never get light!!!!!
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by bassdow: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
bassdow: I have said this time without numbers - We Nigerian's are the architect of most of Our problems. If NEPA or PHCN doesn't give Us light, then it's Our fault and not theirs.
Take for instance; What would You say of a lady/woman who complain of her Man (Husband) not wedding her and paying for her Bride price when you find out She's living with the Man and have given Him about 2 or more children. Then it's certainly not the Man's fault because of what use is it to pay for what you have already gotten for free (and at your disposal).

Now You keep complaining about NEPA / PHCN not giving you light yet you keep paying. Then it's absolutely your fault because you aren't motivating them to do their job. Of course of what use is it for them to stress themselves rendering a service (giving you light) when they also can get paid for not working also. Not until We learn this simple things, We would continue being cheated by this Waste Products called government.
It's funny seeing people who don't have light bribe NEPA/PHCN officials so they don't disconnect their wires.

NB: It's not surprising that generators are also used in NEPA/PHCN offices.

PS: Not until We learn to reject and ignore most misleading laws made by the crooks in government, We shouldn't ever expect something good. Mind You even a mad man can't plant a yam and expect to harvest an Orange.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by skyra: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
Marvyx: Asaba is d worst of all. I don't really get. Nigeria has all the resources at her disposal to achieve power stability but what is stopping?
same in sapele, have had less than 6hrs light in the last 6 days
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Abiagirl777(f): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Went to my family house in Aba,i was told,the last tym dey hd light was september 2013.
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by stanech: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2014
1st east circular Benin
. Average 23hrs electricity per day
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by FastShipping: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
54 years later............
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
pls I liv in salvation estate, owode, ajah, lagos. Light yeis more dan 20 hours per day. am even begging phcn to take the light so I cn read my books. Nigerians learn to appreciate whenever der is an improvement. Dats only when d ppl cn b encouraged to do more
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by laudate: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dimienedonkz:
pls I liv in salvation estate, owode, ajah, lagos. Light yeis more dan 20 hours per day. am even begging phcn to take the light so I cn read my books. Nigerians learn to appreciate whenever der is an improvement. Dats only when d ppl cn b encouraged to do more

May God forgive you for this big lie! I have relatives that live around that axis too, close to Abraham Adesanya estate to be precise.....and they are barely given 3 hours of power supply, once every four days. I spent some time with them, recently. undecided

So where did you get this so-called light that has been lasting for 20 hours per day? shocked
Re: Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area by emiye(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Senators Call For Release Of Rivers Re-run Polls Result / PDP To Rent Out 8 Floors In Abandoned National Secretariat For Revenue / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.