Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser (2271 Views)

14 Rules On How To Keep Your Man / Step By Step Instructions On How To Be A Good Kisser / Does A Good Kisser Make For A Great Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by willo4eva(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Kissing is pretty much the most intimate thing that you can do with someone. In fact, to some people it is more intimate than sex. Here is what actress Julia Roberts in her film Pretty Woman said “Sex is just friction, but kissing is like getting a glimpse of someone else’s soul.” The first kiss can make or break a relationship. So, here are some simple yet very effective tips to be a great kisser.

1. Be Involved
Did you think that kissing was just about your lips and your mouth? Kissing is a lot more than that. You ought to involve your whole body in the act. Feel free to caress your partner’s face and run your hands through his/her hair. Wipe your mind from all the worries when you are kissing. In case it is your first kiss then avoid touching full body, until you two have built up a good rapport.

2. Be soft and gentle
While kissing, do not open your mouth so much wider than your partner's that it appears as if you are trying to eat their head. In the initial seconds, go easy and close your eyes. Give the other person time to feel completely at ease. Also, grabbing someone's face is romantic as long as you are not holding their head to keep them from pulling away. Remember, you are kissing someone not trying to put him/her in a headlock. So be soft and gentle while kissing.

3. Do not swap spit
Some people think that you are not really kissing someone unless you don’t do their full dental examination with your tongue. The rule to remember here is that you are kissing someone, not excavating his/her mouth. Also, always try different types of kisses. French kiss is not the only kiss in the world. (Here look: 7 Types of Kisses for Passionate Lovemaking).
Not to do: Do not lick your lips as you go in for the kiss.

4. Do not bite
For the first kiss, follow the K-I-S-S principle, i.e. keep it simple silly! Use only your lips, not your tongue. As you two discover each other, you will get to know what your partner likes and exactly how much tongue you can use in a kiss. But re... [read more]
[url]
http://kamalsbase.com/viewmessage.php?id=524&forumid=18&subj=5-simple-rules-on-how-to-be-a-good-kisser[/url]
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by harlos: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
undecided
i think say i be professional undecided
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014

You said 5
but all i see is 4undecided
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
hmmmn..kissing tutorials

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
dre11:
You said 5
add am na
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by willo4eva(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2014
dre11:
You said 5

Yh, you can complete it with ur own version... Or simply follow d link on d fourth step
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by SpaceGoat: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
this is lie!! i ve a true post coming soon on how to kiss her like a playa coming soon angry
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
SpaceGoat: this is lie!! i ve a true post coming soon on how to kiss her like a playa coming soon angry

Wow!.. Spacegoat, what actually do you intend to read here? undecided
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by Vivly(f): 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Tutorial 101 for beginners.
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by OMA4U(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
temigracie: hmmmn..kissing tutorials
Learning is good; practice is better. Shall we?
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by queensenglish91: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
OMA4U: Learning is good; practice is better. Shall we?
Vaseline is very cheap.
Re: 5 Simple Rules On How To Be A Good Kisser by OMA4U(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
queensenglish91: Vaseline is very cheap.
Vaseline and kiss, any juxtaposition?
Chaii na only you waka come?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be A Virgin? / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / I Need Ur Input On This, He Felt Cheated....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.