Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How To Avoid The "Friendzone" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid The "Friendzone" (2854 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / 10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of The Friendzone ,[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid The "Friendzone" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
There is a purpose for touching women.....to show that you are a SEXUAL being.
Light touching on the arms, shoulders, upper back e.t.c forces her to think SEXUALLY about you and gives her permission to touch you similarly or even up the ante. Women love it.....i mean Kino(also touching).

If you do not initiate touch and wait for her to do it you are MR NICE GUY. this is what nice guys do and why they lose. They are too nice and think that touching her will scare her or show that he is too interested or desperate. By touching her it tells her that you are interested in her......SEXUALLY.

Failure to touch her might just land you in the friendzone or possibly brotherzone grin. She will see you as a nice guy and trust me its not good for your health.

Even some of my nice-guy friends, when they started using Kino with girls, had full relationships spring up in practically overnight!...yea it is that powerfull!.

This with a little other things that you do right can make you immune to the friendzone.

LAST BULLET: Fail to touch....friendzone awaits you

Yours...
ExKiDD.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid The "Friendzone" by ChildofChukwu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
The dreaded friendzone! I took too long in expressing my feelings to my first love/crush and that landed me in this "evil zone" cry cry.After that experience, I swore never to go back there ever. So I only play "nice" if I have no interest or intentions.
Once beaten, twice shy!!! grin grin
Re: How To Avoid The "Friendzone" by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: How To Avoid The "Friendzone" by roymary: 1:50am On Aug 08, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In Love So Bad That You Cant Sleep At Night / Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.