Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend (2853 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by otubujohn(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Guys and ladies. Pls how often do you call your girlfriends. Babes how often do you expect your guys to call you. Just wanna know
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wen I used to hav a girlfrnd,( pls readers am using past tense. Befor sum ppo think am in a rship. ) I wil pay for her airtym everymonth so the techinque is dat she wil now be calln me indirectly evryday. Loool
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Chuksyd1: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wen I used to hav a girlfrnd,( pls readers am using past tense. Befor sum ppo think am in a rship. ) I wil pay for her airtym everymonth so the techinque is dat she wil now be calln me indirectly evryday. Loool

Omoh, you were really magad.. Every damn month?!?

3 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chuksyd1:

Omoh, you were really magad.. Every damn month?!?
yh. Actualy she would be calln evryday so I wouldn't bother usin ma airtym to call her.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Early mornin,in d afternoon,@ night before sleep time.
I call inbtwn time tho if there is Smthn I'd like to know or ask...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by otubujohn(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
AmberQueen:
Early mornin,in d afternoon,@ night before sleep time.
I call inbtwn time tho if there is Smthn I'd like to know or ask...
. Don't you think she might get used to/bored of your calls and start disregarding it?

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
well he calls me lyk evry 2 hrs even tho I intentionally ignore his cals sumtyms but he trys a lot. As 4 me, I call him often but not lyk d way he dos.
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
ubujohn:
. Don't you think she might get used to/bored of your calls and start disregarding it?

A reasonable girl who really love u will never get bored wit u or disregard ur calls especially if U r an effective communicator...

Tho ppl easily bore me so if she is dat kinda person,u guys can adopt d method I gave d op if it works for u both
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by apparentlylaw(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
She knows I'm usually vewi busy ...don't call dah often buh she always looks forward for ma calls and she complains a lil sha ...
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
That I will answer when I have a girlfriend..

by d way; how often should a guy call the girl he is wooing?
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
when am Hot angry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by JohnieWalker(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
as mtn gives me free airtym I do....
last bullet: if yu wanna save money dont date gals
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
We call more three hours a day with ... But now cry
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Our agreement is that she will be tho one calling me undecided
Re: How Often Do You Call Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
As for me..I only call her anytime shekau release a new video..

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story..how Small Manhood & Premature Ejac Almost Ruined My Dating Life / Smart Girls That Get The Guys, Things They Do Differently / My Girlfriend Is Avoiding Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.