Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN (4496 Views)

Easter Holiday: Osun Again Offers Free Train Ride / Statistics: Aregbesola can pay 9month workers unpaid salaries, not 3month / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by vicadex07(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
Another e-fool mogidi has joined the conversation. Victorciza and mogidi, if what you guys are saying is at least 60 percent true, say amen to mayoralls prayer and stop barking like PDP dogs.

6 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Mogidi: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
vicadex07: [s]Another e-fool mogidi has joined the conversation. Victorciza and mogidi, if what you guys are saying is at least 60 percent true, say amen to mayoralls prayer and stop barking like PDP dogs[/s].

Stop foaming in your mouth when you talk, discuss the issues raised.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you are the fool here. why then did Amaechi spend complete 5 days in kano during the emir saga
Anuofia, who told you Amaechi spent 5 days in Kano? The immediate past emir died around Wednesday, Amaechi's plane was prevented from flying on a Sunday. He then drove to Abuja. Was that upto 5 days?

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Yoritsekiri: 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
NonFarmPayrol:

your picture is a disgrace to the South West and APCweed and your laughing, so aregbesola is ruling over hungry people shocked shocked
What more can I say??
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
idumuose:

Fixed
Be mature, and stop editing my comment.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by vicadex07(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mogidi:

Stop foaming in your mouth when you talk, discuss the issues raised.
Its only a dog that drools and foams in the mouth when they see their master. You are a PDP dog and GEj is your master. You can now resume barking

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
after1:

You are wasting your time bro. That kid is a troll and very senseless, If he is not from Benue today, he is from Anambra tomorrow. Have never seen a confused soul like that kid before, he is mentally unstable and need proper care. Pls, ignore him.
5000likes!!

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by kel4soft: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
I think that vehicle is from the state house. Check the plate number. PDP will criticize APC Governors for supporting their own whereas the FG is dolling out from the treasurer to prosecute Omisore's campaign

6 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by jmaine: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
kel4soft: I think that vehicle is from the state house. Check the plate number. Then, PDP will criticize APC Governors from supporting when the FG is dolling out from the treasurer to prosecute Omisore's campaign

Mtschew ! Are Senators not entitled to FG plated numbered vehicles. Even Nigerian Federal Univerisity leadership move around in FG plate numbered vehicles.

5 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by najoke: 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
truth4meal: I will rather be a coward than waste my precious time arguing with a fool. I don't expect anything reasonable from this debate so don't blame me if I allow u revel in self folly.
Your coward is out! peace
^
sweet......

dude, in case you dont know VICTORCIZA is an EX-YABA left occupant.
If you you dont understand what i mean................dont argue with a mad man....................he will bring you to his own level that you will begin to doubt your sanity.

My 2cent.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by seanet02: 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
jmaine:

Mtschew ! Are Senators not entitled to FG plated numbered vehicles. Even Nigerian Federal Univerisity leadership move around in FG plate numbered vehicles.
Jamiu elepon blue, Omisore is not in the Senate anymore so where did he got that?

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 12, 2014
Orisirisi! Who ever answer this Op is a fool. How can you be answering a frustrated PDP member who is an Igbo guy.

He has no citizenship of Osun state

He has no PVC to vote in d august 9 election

He has probably not been to Osun state before .

He only see our governor on Tv, newspaper and on Nairaland.

And how can you believe such people when he opens his mouth to say thrash.

meanwhile I still have those edges above him.... A PVC holder that 'll one of the people to re-elect our amiable governor

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Manazz(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2014
And all this is coming from the ever Patriotic Igbo guy from Benue that cares so much about the well being and progress of Osun State Huh? undecided

You see i personally wouldn't give a shit who is a Governor in any state that i have no relations to, then again this is well deserved i suppose since it was SW folks here that kept making noises during Anambra Elections they pretty much shouldn't complain now that nosy lousy halfwits are doing the same to them.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Manazz: And all this is coming from the ever Patriotic Igbo guy from Benue that cares so much about the well being and progress of Osun State Huh? undecided

To hell with him and his care. Can't u deduce that guy is sentimental with his post and all what he wrote are nothing other than jargon

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by jmaine: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2014
seanet02: Jamiu elepon blue, Omisore is not in the Senate anymore so where did he got that?

SeeDunce finally got to me in his real self . . . .Stop using your useless omolisa ID. It is useless

You can't say if that plate number was withdrawn from him considering our very lax laws in the country
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by seanet02: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2014
jmaine:

SeeDunce finally got to me in his real self . . . .Stop using your useless omolisa ID. It is useless

You can't say if that plate number was withdrawn from him considering our very lax laws in the country
Jamiu elepon yellow, Iwo no wo radarada to ko, so month pe o gbadun

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by dhsfbi(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2014
I can't believe there are still youth in osun state who want Aregbe for Second Term, Please tell me his achievement and i will vote for him comes August 9. I know more than 100 OYES members who are now attending PDP Unit Meeting [AREGBE IDEA OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT], he own this poor and defenseless youth 8 month salary and pays them four month in two days immediately after APC loss Ekiti Election where does the money come from[are they foolish enough to sell their vote for that]. He collected the bus he gave to Polytechnic students because they are fighting for their right, He now pay teachers quickly on like before now so that they will vote for him[Not going to work]. The confusion of school marging and using one uniform is still there, He turn Osun State Democracy to government of Aregbe, made by APC, for their Own Family[what is kabiru aregbesolas' qualification to collect opon imo contract, His our First lady a Tailor/boutique owner before she collected School Uniform Contract]. Well, If Osun Youth are those that post above in favour of aregbesola Then, I am very sure you are not a student, A civil servant child, Not a literate in terms of democracy then who the Bleep are you "a clueless person"?

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by citizenY(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology

You are an apology already!!!!! One more will worsen your hangover.

What makes you ever think a governor has anything to gain in substandard projects?

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by gen2briz(m): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha begging for corn? lol
atleast omisore is natural and not a pretender
he chop corn and popcorn just like everyone of us. HE is a grass root man

Not only grassroot, grass-chopper nko

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by gen2briz(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2014
dhsfbi: I can't believe there are still youth in osun state who want Aregbe for Second Term, Please tell me his achievement and i will vote for him comes August 9. I know more than 100 OYES members who are now attending PDP Unit Meeting [AREGBE IDEA OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT], he own this poor and defenseless youth 8 month salary and pays them four month in two days immediately after APC loss Ekiti Election where does the money come from[are they foolish enough to sell their vote for that]. He collected the bus he gave to Polytechnic students because they are fighting for their right, He now pay teachers quickly on like before now so that they will vote for him[Not going to work]. The confusion of school marging and using one uniform is still there, He turn Osun State Democracy to government of Aregbe, made by APC, for their Own Family[what is kabiru aregbesolas' qualification to collect opon imo contract, His our First lady a Tailor/boutique owner before she collected School Uniform Contract]. Well, If Osun Youth are those that post above in favour of aregbesola Then, I am very sure you are not a student, A civil servant child, Not a literate in terms of democracy then who the Bleep are you "a clueless person"?

Oya tell me your candidate agenda /manifesto

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2014
berem: 5000likes!!
anuofia
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Aregbe's time in the goverment house is over
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anuofia, who told you Amaechi spent 5 days in Kano? The immediate past emir died around Wednesday, Amaechi's plane was prevented from flying on a Sunday. He then drove to Abuja. Was that upto 5 days?
Did Amaechi and his partners in crime spend days in kano or they didn't??
i need a straight forward answer
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: Did Amaechi and his partners in crime spend days in kano or they didn't??
i need a straight forward answer
Stop shifting ground, 'Benue' man.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Stop shifting ground, 'Benue' man.
you are the one shifting ground. answer my question
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Tunjasko(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology

@Victorciza....u no get work abi dem don sack uuu?.....u are just one of PDP e-rats....Nd beside,u are not from osun....y not let osun citizens decide deir fate before spewing out thrash

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by djfaithy: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2014
li2pac1717: can you tell me your state @ victorica before I comment because am very sure you are not from osun and even if you are, you are a bastard of osun
no he's not from osun and definitely not a bastard, he's from benuambra, combination of benue and anambra, like I said he's not a bastard but the most confused troll and asslicker NLders.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2014

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you are the one shifting ground. answer my question
You confused. Initially you said Amaechi and others spent 5 days in Kano, now you are saying they spent just days. Why are you not specific on the number of days like you earlier did?

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by djfaithy: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: hahaha begging for corn? lol
atleast omisore is natural and not a pretender
he chop corn and popcorn just like everyone of us. HE is a grass root man
this type of comment is one of the reason I stopped quoting you cuz obviously you are still a kid, definitely in your early 20's, you really need to befriend history for a while so as to have a glimpse of what you are doing to your future, I guess obasanjo drinking garri in aso villa made him the best president in Nigeria, supo .

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by djfaithy: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2014
vicadex07: Another e-fool mogidi has joined the conversation. Victorciza and mogidi, if what you guys are saying is at least 60 percent true, say amen to mayoralls prayer and stop barking like PDP dogs.
like pdp dogs ??, actually they pdp bingos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: “let Biafrans Go With Their Oil, We Will Find Other Means Of Survival” - / Buhari Bans Rice Importation For Humans & Okays Grass Importation For Cows / This Is How Rallies Are Suppose To Be Held(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.