Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN (4495 Views)

Easter Holiday: Osun Again Offers Free Train Ride / Statistics: Aregbesola can pay 9month workers unpaid salaries, not 3month / I’m Not God, But I Don’t See How Aregbesola Can Win – Tunde Odanye, Pdp Chieft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
myola777: Is that all what u can say to all the allegations? it shows that u a useless liar. case closed

Of course he is a shameless liar. They all are. These 'homeless' nuisances and geographical/ideological/political nomads are all brazen liars ready to say anything that assists their bad belle against others. His kind are cursed so never expect anything but brazenly criminal behaviour and dishonesty from him.

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
menice69: no mind dem .I am a true son of yoruba.this J/weed bastard sons of bitches are just afraid their time's up.I'm wit u bro either u're Ibo or Benue or both.LET's WEED THIS B/HARAMS OUT OF NIGERIA.
that's the spirit bro!!!
let's weed jweeds out of southwest
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

Of course he is a shameless liar. They all are. These 'homeless' nuisances and geographical/ideological/political nomads are all brazen liars ready to say anything that assists their bad belle against others. His kind are cursed so never expect anything but brazenly criminal behaviour and dishonesty from him.
are you still ranting
get a life please!!!
what is it with you and long epistle? like it is going to give you edge against others!
Oponu supporter of APC

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: are you still ranting
get a life please!!!
what is it with you and long epistle? like it is going to give you edge against others!
Oponu supporter of APC

You are the only fool who needs to get a life. Pitiful and lying creature. why, like a confused wannabe, always talking about SW States? Why not talk about your own State which is nowhere in the SW? Or don't you even know where you are from any more since you have lied here to be from Benue , SE, SS and even the moon? Were Igboro. You are simply an omo ita with no home and no life. Pathetic fool. Next time don't mention me or lie about me if you don't want the consequences of doing such. learn to restrict your talk to your fellow homeless vagrants, unwanted rodents, nomadic drifters, wannabees and amebos.

4 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

You are the only fool who needs to get a life. Pitiful and lying creature. why, like a confused wannabe, always talking about SW States? Why not talk about your own State which is nowhere in the SW? Or don't you even know where you are from any more since you have lied here to be from Benue , SE, SS and even the moon? Were Igboro. You are simply an omo ita with no home and no life. Pathetic fool. Next time don't mention me or lie about me if you don't want the consequences of doing such. learn to restrict your talk to your fellow homeless vagrants, unwanted rodents, nomadic drifters, wannabees and amebos.
gush he is still ranting!!!
toothless bulldog barking woo woo woo woo

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
gush he is still ranting!!!
toothless bulldog barking woo woo woo woo

Homeless hobo go and find a dustbin to pillage.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

oops here we go again.
ranting unlimited

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Gbawe:

that dude is an epitome of lunacy and idiocy! Please ignore his rants.

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Gbawe: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: that dude is an epitome of lunacy and idiocy! Please ignore his rants.

I always do because I have nothing in common with lunatics, half-wits and cretins who revel in telling shameless lies. Nonetheless, I had to respond, on this occasion, to what he wrote at the beginning of this thread which I quote below. I have no time for mad fools but blatant lies such as that the fool told below need to be addressed lest forumers believe the idiotic rants and ludicrous fabrication of this cretin. To be honest, Seun should think of handing life ban to shameless liars like this waste-of-space OP. They are ruining the little that is good about Nairaland.

people like gbawe promised us that they will deactivate their account if Apc lose ekiti state election, among all the people that made that promise only Gbawe kept his side of the bargain even though he have been commenting here with his numerous monikers.

3 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Saeeeth(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
Osun Voters will decide if they want Aregbe or not
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: please sir check that write up and point out any lie , if you didn't find any i demand an apology
There is no need to point one out cos all nah lie, if u're sure u will give tagible reasons for all your accusation.

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That was how the boy gave reasons why SLS would not be made Emir. At the end of the day SLS became the Emir of Kano.
Meaning we should expect Aregbe to win d election, so glad the good work will continue. Osun To Tiun Dara Koni Baje OOoo!!!

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
Zionope:
Meaning we should expect Aregbe to win d election, so glad the good work will continue. Osun To Tiun Dara Koni Baje OOoo!!!

Nice one bro.

In Aregbesola we believe! Osun koni baje

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: little or much lies like seriously you arranged it to suit you?

Aregbe is a disgrace!
completion of state projects =zero
Oga say amen or keep quite till eternity

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Back to sender in Jesus name. Same way you will kaput on or before 2015.
So u know the guy is a liar? How much were u paid to blackmail d man?

1 Like

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
emmasege: As a concerned indigene and resident of Osun State, I would never pray for Aregbe's return. His return is better imagined than experienced. I will personally roll out the drum and call for a thanksgiving service on August 10 after his exit from Abere would be officially announced.
I can't wait to hear my state being called 'Osun state" again and not "State of Osun"; I can't wait to see those beautiful school uniforms on our kids again which distinguished one school from the other; I can't wait to see osun education reformed again; and neither can i wait to see religious bigotry off our land. Most importantly, I want to hear my state being re-echoed as "State of the Living Spring" again.
I put it straight to you that you're not a concern indegen of osun state, but a PDP follower.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by menice69: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
Zionope:
I put it straight to you that you're not a concern indegen of osun state, but a PDP follower.
It's not dat i don't know wat to call u,but 'I'll just try restrain myself not 2 rain any insult on u.someone with brains just made some valid points which are statements of fact and u myopically call d person a pdp follwer?.just show wat u typed to ur children and let them pass judgement

2 Likes

Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 13, 2014
Gbawe is back. I thought you also quit Nairaland like your friend Beaf.
Re: REASONS WHY AREGBESOLA CAN NEVER RULE OSUN AGAIN by Zionope: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2014
menice69: It's not dat i don't know wat to call u,but 'I'll just try restrain myself not 2 rain any insult on u.someone with brains just made some valid points which are statements of fact and u myopically call d person a pdp follwer?.just show wat u typed to ur children and let them pass judgement
Statement of facts indeed, why going abbusive cos u're confronted wit d truth? Why not say amen to Mayorall's prayers already, if u're so sure the statements are fact as u claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House / Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State / How Trump's Victory Will Benefit Eastern Nigeria By Tony Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.