Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. (55020 Views)

Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 1 Bedroom Bungalow. / Affordable low cost housing Option For Lagosians / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Shawls:
@Spyder880
Pls, kindly help with a rough estimate for retaining wall (fence ) of 70m.
I got the following quote for materials

150bags of cement @N1650/bag
2tons of 12mm rods @ N100k each
1 & 1/2 tons 10mm @ N115k each
2loads of granite @ N100k each
6loads of sharp sand (double) @ N16k each

I hope the unit you gave is wrong.
try to get the perimeter of the retaining wall ( fence), the height and the thickness of the wall.
Try to know the type of retaining wall to be use, examples includes: gravity retaining wall, concrete retaining walls with footings ( so many type depending on the choice of the structural engineers) and finally infilled sancrete retaining wall.

A beter way to get extimate is to get the following details:
1.perimeter of the wall
2.height of the wall ( both super and sub structure)
3.thickness of the wall ( for reinforced concrete retaining wall)
4. dimension of the footings of the retaining wall ( for concrete retaining wall)

The material needed includes the following:
1. soft 1x12 apu wood for formwork ( concrete retaining wall)

2. sharp sand
3.3/4 gravel
4.Y12 or Y16 reinforced rode ( depending on design result)
5.ordinary portland cement
6. sancrete block
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:
Updates. .....

Very nice building but the roof is not properly done. The design in the left handside is not properly done. Many people used to do similar mistake for such work. I will be sendind a revit model of how I taught tje roof could have been done
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:
Of course I heard the information late like many people, up to 12 hours after it made it into the dailies that business mogul, Alhaji Aliko Dangote is about to slash cement prices by up to 40%. I got quite a number of calls from friends and readers of many of my articles on the supposed impact of this news in the building industry. My perspective on the whole thing are to be listed down in my points below;

1. How soon are we going to start buying cement for N1000.00?

I quickly called some of my heavy dealers in Dangote cement and questioned them about this, they said the company asked them yesterday to wait till 2 weeks so they could exhaust the old stock of cement before buying the new batch with lowered costs.

2. How much will you be selling the cement to us the unit consumers?

When I asked them this question, they were of the opinion that since they are supposed to be buying from Dangote at N1000.00 advertised, they will add their offloading charges and profit to the price, which means that you and me might be buying cement for between N1,100-N1,200, depending on your location.

3. Is this new cement exactly the same with the ones in the shops now?

They said its not! They said this cement will be of the 32.5 capacity, instead of the 42.5 in circulation now. Meaning that there is a possibility that this new cement coming in might not be as strong as the ones we are using now.

4. Will this mean that construction costs will fall overall?

Well it needs to be seen first, how much the prices will drop to and how the quality might turn out to be. If the fall is drastic and supplies constant, it might well ease off on project costs and benefit builders and home owners alike. It has the capacity to bring a construction boom if well managed.

5. What impact will this have on the other cement manufacturers and importers?

Do you that there is some news in the grapevine about the real reasons for the price drop being as a result of intense competition and a need to command more market share among cement producers? In this case the competition is expected to react, either reduce prices as well or increase quality, or even drop supplies, creating a heavy scarcity since Dangote is expected to flooded with a deluge of orders. What happens next? Another price increase to scare off surplus demands. Competition is unpredictable.

6. Will it affect the cost of rents, will landlords reduce rents?

That is like wishing for too much, since we have not even seen the reduction, but however there are other factors in construction which needs to drop before rents can drop. What about land costs and illegal fees? What about rods, sand, granite and labour costs, will they all soft-pedal like Dangote?

7. Does this have political undertones, especially ahead of 2015 general elections?

Don't put me in trouble, I don't know! grin

I still believe cement manufacturer are over us at #1000. cement is a straight forward product from limestone and gypson which have in abundant in Nigeria. a bag of cement should be #700.

I still believe that the quality of the cement will still remain thesame but may be setting time may be a bit different
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by jerryunit48: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Very nice building but the roof is not properly done. The design in the left handside is not properly done. Many people used to do similar mistake for such work. I will be sendind a revit model of how I taught tje roof could have been done
i actually took another look at the roof and saw little or nothing , can u pls. share more light at exactly what the mistake is ,u know there are many learners here like me and there are things the profis will easily see and we will not notice
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Shawls: 3:15am On Nov 16, 2014
@abdulwastecx

Thanks for your input.I will get the info as suggested.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2014
jerryunit48:
i actually took another look at the roof and saw little or nothing , can u pls. share more light at exactly what the mistake is ,u know there are many learners here like me and there are things the profis will easily see and we will not notice

I am abit busy now but I hope this small roof plan sletch below will help to convey my message.

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
@spyder, hw far wit the ugwogo nike land? i am interested.
Looking for the thread.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2014
mercylicious:
@spyder, hw far wit the ugwogo nike land? i am interested.
Looking for the thread.

Better get ready because the deal is about being finalised.

https://www.nairaland.com/1830688/tigerkenn-homes-property-development-initiative
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by jerryunit48: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I am abit busy now but I hope this small roof plan sletch below will help to convey my message.
Oh ok i think i understand what u are trying to say
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by osarodon(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Keep it up Bro

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by barakah(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
For about two days now I've been seeking advise for a similar project I'm working on yet nobody responded to my call for assurance.

See insert:: https://www.nairaland.com/1999431/correcting-structural-building-errors-avoid

I can see Spyder's structure also has no columns and considering that he's an Oga in the business i'm rest assured that my building will weather any storm.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by mufutau55(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
barakah:
For about two days now I've been seeking advise for a similar project I'm working on yet nobody responded to my call for assurance.
See insert:: https://www.nairaland.com/1999431/correcting-structural-building-errors-avoid
I can see Spyder's structure also has no columns and considering that he's an Oga in the business i'm rest assured that my building will weather any storm.

Your building is a bungalow and with no parapet, so you should not have to worry yourself much about columns (pillars)..
The weight of your roofing woods and roofing aluminium is not that heavy as to put pressure on that building.. And you have a good lintel too.
If I were you, I will not worry that much. My 2 Flat Bungalow MQ (BQ) about the size of your building does not have any column either,
but I made sure I used 9 inch blocks.

Hajji M.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by kopell: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bros don't worry yourself it bungalow
On a dry land. I have semiller one like your that as being build over 12years still standing without any issue. Relax may almighty help you finished it Ameen.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Shawls: 3:17am On Nov 21, 2014
@abdulwastecx
Thanks for your response.This is what I was able to get
The thickness of retaining wall is 450mm
Height 1.5m from foundation level.
Perimeter is 70m
The area is water logged.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Shawls:
@abdulwastecx
Thanks for your response.This is what I was able to get
The thickness of retaining wall is 450mm
Height 1.5m from foundation level.
Perimeter is 70m
The area is water logged.

Here is the summary.
volume of concrete required = 65m3
using 1:2:4
part of cement = 9.3m3
part of sand = 18.6m3
part of gravel = 37.2m3

Quantities
1. cement= 281 bags
2. Sharp sand = 30 tonnes
3. gravel = 71 tonnes
4. Y12 = 1 tonnes ( main bar @ 250mmc/c)
5. Y 10 = 5.5 tonnes ( distributions bar @ 300mmc/c).

assumptions includes
25% allowance for shrinkage and wastage of concrete
1 tonne of Y12 = 93 pieces
1 tonne of Y10 = 133 pieces
length of 1 piece of bar = 12m
1.6 tonne of sand = 1m3
1.9 tonne of gravel = 1m3
density of ordinary Portland cement = 1506kg/m3

diagram below for reference

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Shawls: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
@abdulwastecx
To say "thank you" is the least of my appreciation to you (not ignoring my question). Not only did you respond in a timely manner to my question, you also gave detailed information. We need more professionals like you on NL property section to REALLY give useful open information.
Once again, thanks for your help.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Shawls:
@abdulwastecx
To say "thank you" is the least of my appreciation to you (not ignoring my question). Not only did you respond in a timely manner to my question, you also gave detailed information. We need more professionals like you on NL property section to REALLY give useful open information.
Once again, thanks for your help.

you are welcome sir....
I wanted to send you the detailed calculations and the drawing of the retainig walls but don't rreally wan to bother you...if you want the details send me ur mail so that I can send it to u
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Shawls: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
@abdulwastecx
shawlar62@gmail.com
Please include quantities of materials & approximate cost.Thanks.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by abdulwastecx(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Shawls:
@abdulwastecx
shawlar62@gmail.com
Please include quantities of materials & approximate cost.Thanks.

RETAINING WALL BILL PREPARATION
Area of cross-section=(0.45 x 1.05)+ (0.15 x 0.9)+(0.3 x 0.45)= 0.7425m^2
Volume of concrete=0.7425 x perimeter
=0.7425 x 70=51.975m^3
Allowing 25% for wastage and shrinkage
=1.25(51.975)=65m^3

Using a mix ratio of 1∶2∶4
Part of cement = (1 x 65)/7 =9.3m^3
Part of sand = (2 x 65)/7 =18.6m^3
Part of gravel = (4 x 65)/7 =37.2m^3
QUANTITY OF MATERIALS
Quantity of cement
Qcement=M_cement,Density of cement= (Mass of cement)/(volume of cement)
M_cement =Density x volume of cement =1506 x 9.3=14005kg
since,1 bag of cement is 50kg
No.of bags of cement= 14005.8/50=281bags (approximately)
Quantity of sand
since,1m^3 of sharp sand=1.6 tonnes
i,e 18.6m^3 =18.6 x 1.6=30tonnes
Quantity of sand
since,1m^3 of gravel=1.9 tonnes
i,e 37.2m^3 =37.2 x 1.9=71tonnes

REINFORCEMENT QUANTITY
Total length of the main bar=350+200+600+1000+350+200+850=3550mm
Spacing the main reinforcement @ 250mm c/ c
No.of vertical bar=perimeter/spacing=280 bars
Length of bars=280 x 3.55=994m
since,the length of 1 bar=12m
No of bars= 994/4 =82 bars
Allowance of 20%=1.2 (82)= 100 bars

Distribution bars using Y10 spaced @ 300mm c/c
Length of main bar=3.55m
No.of bar in a row=3,550/300=12 bars
perimeter of retaining walls=70m
total number of bars= (70 x 12)/10.8=708 bars
allowance of 25% =1.2(708)= 850 bars
since,Y10 (133 pieces) per tonne
since,Y12 (93 pieces) per tonne

Quantity of reinforcement
100 pieces of Y12=1.1tonnes
708 pieces of Y10= 708/133=5.5 tonnes

s/n Descriptions Qtn Unit Rate Amount
1 Y12 main bar 1.1 tonnes N 120,000.00 N 132,000.00

2 Y10 Distribution bar 5.5 tonnes N 125,000.00 N 687,500.00

3 Tie wire 10 roles N - N -

4 Cement 281 bags N 1,650.00 N 463,650.00

5 Sharp sand 30 tonnes N 2,200.00 N 66,000.00

6 Gravel 71 tonnes N 4,000.00 N 284,000.00

sum = N1,633,150.00

1 Like

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by Shawls: 4:14am On Nov 29, 2014
@abdulwastecx
This is beyond professionalism.This is what I call "A WELL SEASONED PRO" who knows his onions. There are gurus and there are gurus. You have distinguished yourself above and beyond NL level of excellence.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by barakah(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please house I got this estimate from my bricklayer for the plastering and German floor of my twin two bed room building.
Although I raised eyebrows about it I still went ahead with the work.
Cement – 65 Bags N100, 750
Granite stone – 2 truckloads N 64,000
Plaster sand 3 truck loads N 33,000
Sharp sand 3 truckloads N30,000
Workmanship and labor N 250,000
Grand total N 477,750
Presently, 39 bags of cement has been used up for plastering alone
Wonder if 26 bags will be enough to make strong German floor for the house or else I’ll exceed my budget for the work.
Please advice on the rates and quantities quoted by the bricklayer.

Showing pictures of the structure after plastering.[b][/b]

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello friends, 
It is my pleasure to find time to communicate with you all, and to review our activities in the last 12 months. We have been interacting here all year long in peace and harmony, and that's why I feel its good to provide you all with a round up of all our various projects and ventures which we worked on in the outgoing year, 2014. 

It was a very eventful year, and incidentally my first full year working as a building contractor. We crafted houses and structures in various parts of the country. On my part, I will say it was very fulfilling, because for the first time I felt I am doing what I am well suited for, building houses. I also hope you enjoyed the journey and details as we moved from state to state, site to site, task to task.

We built houses in 3 states of the federation in 2014, we built 6 houses in Enugu state, 3 houses in Rivers State and 1 house in Imo State. Altogether, we built a total of 10 houses in 2014, all the houses, with the exception of two houses in Enugu state are all online here and owned by members of this Nairaland. The remaining 2 houses belongs to private individuals in Enugu who saw what I was doing on the ground and contacted me to build their houses. All the houses are in their finish stages, expect for the luxury flats we are working to get to the roof in Port Harcourt. 

My passion has always been to build houses, and I enjoy what I do. But of course life will never move on a straight and level plane. We experienced a fair share of challenges as we worked in some of the projects in 2014. Some of the problems were as a result of natural occurrences, some from bad workmanship, by some of our workers while the rest was as a result of weak supervision on the part of men I placed in positions of authority in the periods I might be out of the site. 

There were a few desperate situations, some small errors and some not too small work failures. In all, we reacted in good time to either arrest the situation or totally reverse the errors. It is our belief that we came out stronger from every challenge, and we learnt a lesson or two in the process. We also took steps to forestall a future occurrence. I have had to tinker with my team many times, dropping workers whom I found out were not entirely honest, or just refused to learn. I have also added to my team, more men I think they understand my needs, and share my values and aspirations. The improvements to our work are obvious, I have also taken steps to reduce the number of projects I accept in any time, I will like to complete some projects before starting another one. 

I can also recall some wonderful results, some high quality jobs which we all agreed came out top class. There are some houses which I can smile about whenever I am passing the area, buildings which I can point at with pride and satisfaction. For those projects, I also learnt a lot from them, and will put the lessons to use in the coming year.

2014 also marked a change in my approach to the housing sector, I added another branch to my housing business, estate management. I initiated a move to develop 100 plots of land in a remote community in Enugu East LGA. The properties are on sale to interested members of the public, I am acquiring the lands with my registered company name, Tigerkenn Homes Nig LTD. We have sold over 20 plots of land and are still collecting deposits from interested investors, in and out of nairaland. 

We have offers for home building next year, we are finalising some deals on the projects we are going to start by next year 2015. We have a new duplex project planned for Port Harcourt, a super renovation work planned in Anambra , our new estate works in Enugu will also take off in the first quarter of 2015. We are already poised to give the estate a good lift, with a view to developing the place so the area can appreciate. It will be a very busy year, but we are up to the task as usual. We want to deliver more quality and less quantity. 

I am using this opportunity to thank you all, especially my clients, for your steadfastness, your trust and belief in us. I have never met many of you in person, only phone calls and emails, and yet we relate like brothers and sisters. Please forgive us if there are things we did not do very well in 2014, we are only human, and we will continue to improve in all respects. We promise you lower costs and higher quality projects. We appreciate you, may GOD himself bless you all.

For all my workers, you are the best, we may fight and quarrel, for all the misunderstanding and all the harsh words, for the shouting matches and corrective actions, please forgive and forget, its not a personal thing, we must do these to improve our work so we can impress our clients. 

For all our suppliers, we thank you for your timely and not too timely deliveries, but please serve us better next year and don't connive with cement sellers to rip us off.

For all my friends and readers, na una be the real Oga, the people I am really serving. I promise more action next year, lets do it again in 2015!

There is a possibility that my phone might not be connecting in the next few days till the end of this year. I plan to travel to my village in Nomeh Unateze in Nkanu East LGA in Enugu state with my family for this Christmas festivities, my village usually has very poor MTN network coverage. We are supposed to travel later this morning and I might be in the village till the new year, with one or two visits to some sites in between.

This is an opportunity to spend some time with my wife and children, visit the farm, go fishing in the village stream, prepare village foods and attend village meetings. 

In case anyone wants to contact me, please send me a text message on my normal line 08033350750 or send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk, I will be checking from time to time.

Merry Christmas to you all, we thank you all. 

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.

3 Likes

Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by obicentlis: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
What's up here. What is d latest or is the project abandoned?
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
obicentlis:
What's up here. What is d latest or is the project abandoned?

The project is almost completed, except for some inner works and painting.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by obicentlis: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
spyder880:

The project is almost completed, except for some inner works and painting.
Ok sir, what is the final cost, update us sir. Tnx
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by imoci(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
nice one bro,Good and simple design.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by stpat1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
@spyder880,

I want to be sure of what the thread is actually about.

Are you saying the total cost of building the 2 bedroom flat flat is 2.5m?

I mean from foundation to lintel, to roofing, to the aluminium sheets, to the wiring, to the plumbing work, the burglary, to the windows, the doors , the tiling, the plastering, the balusters, and all workmanship?

How far with the port Harcourt duplexes you talked about. Has it kicked off? where do you plan to locate the project in ph?

I will like to know.

Thanks
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
stpat1:
@spyder880,

I want to be sure of what the thread is actually about.

Are you saying the total cost of building the 2 bedroom flat flat is 2.5m?

I mean from foundation to lintel, to roofing, to the aluminium sheets, to the wiring, to the plumbing work, the burglary, to the windows, the doors , the tiling, the plastering, the balusters, and all workmanship?

How far with the port Harcourt duplexes you talked about. Has it kicked off? where do you plan to locate the project in ph?

I will like to know.

Thanks

The N2.5m was for the building, the roofing wood and roofing sheets and then the plastering/dressing works in this house. Thanks for the phone call.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by thebizkid: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2015
@spyder. please i'll like to know if you are currently taking contracts to build around Agbara area ogun state. I currently bought a plot of land there and would like to build a 3 bedroom bungalow on the rear 60x60ft of the land.. I've been following your threads and would like your expertise on this project. I'm looking forward to working with you.

please your prompt response is highly appreciated.

you may reach me through THEBIZKID06@GMAIL.COM

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
thebizkid:
@spyder. please i'll like to know if you are currently taking contracts to build around Agbara area ogun state. I currently bought a plot of land there and would like to build a 3 bedroom bungalow on the rear 60x60ft of the land.. I've been following your threads and would like your expertise on this project. I'm looking forward to working with you.

please your prompt response is highly appreciated.

you may reach me through THEBIZKID06@GMAIL.COM

kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Thank you. I am not currently working in the west for now because of the distance from my other projects. But when you want to start, consult me for advice whenever you need.
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by thebizkid: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you. I am not currently working in the west for now because of the distance from my other projects. But when you want to start, consult me for advice whenever you need.

okay, do you have anyone you can recommend to me? am a novice in this and this my first time trying to embark on this project. I just want someone I can trust and as honest and cost efficient as you.

Thanks
Re: Low Cost Housing. A Case Study Of The Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Bungalow. by spyder880(m): 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
thebizkid:

okay, do you have anyone you can recommend to me? am a novice in this and this my first time trying to embark on this project. I just want someone I can trust and as honest and cost efficient as you.

Thanks

Call Muyiwa (Muyeski) he is here in this property section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos Of The Collapsed Ebute Metta Building Before Collapse / Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria {2018 Prices} Quality Guaranteed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.