Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Post Taken Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Taken Down (3105 Views)

Tell Him I Love Him / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
ogawisdom: Op if u go back to him u ll regret it. He is jst jealous of ur new rship n u seem out of his reach dts y he is acting up. Its nt bc he loves u, once he gets u back he ll go back to his ways again n this time u ll see hell. Dt guy is cold blooded frm all u said abt him
Disclaimer: d final decision is urs
Yeahhh
He said something like dt.

He said he can't bear seeing me in someone else's arms, he can't bear thinking dt someone else makes love wt me. He can't fold his arms watch another man walk me down the aisle. He said he would rather die.

It gets me so scared cos I know his kind of person. He is almost 10 years older than I and my new guy, and I know he is a tough person.

He said he would never hurt me and that even if he tries everything and he still loses me, he would always appreciate me. But a part of me tells me its not gonna be easy. Dts what scares me.
Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2014
mployer: Go and make a police report on incessant harassment now, and be more security conscious. I see that your ex gething violent anytime soon. That nigga is out to ruin your life, pls don't let it happen.
Hmmmmm, thanks. I might just brace myself up and do dt.

Cos from the way he talks he is bitter and hates the fact that am seeing someone and really hates the guy even without knowing him.

He calls him a spoiler and an opportunist who shd have helped fix my relationship wt him rather than going ahead to date me when we broke up.

He thinks the guy jazzed me or something cos he can't believe me sticking out for him so much in just two months.

This moment he tells me 'I let go', and the next minute he is calling and crying.

He scares the hell outta me.
Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2014
sevule: Sweetie are you actually considering taking back your ex? Women would never seize to amaze me. You want to go back to him because he dangled the marriage carrot before your eyes? COME ON!!!!!!!

You now have a decent man who loves you dearly and you want to go back to an ex who cheated to your face more times than you can count? Are you that much in love with PAIN?? And so what if he cries? Have you heard of crocodile tears before? Let me tell you EXACTLY what would happen if you go back to your ex. He would play Mr. Nice Guy for a while and when you guys are eventually married his REAL nature would emerge. Then your next topic on Nairaland would be "My husband gave me an STD"

Some people are masochists(they love pain) and if you are one of such people by all means please go back to your ex! But if you value your happiness and do not want to be treated like a doormat(that is exactly how your ex treated you) then delete your ex from your life.

The CHOICE is yours dear

Marriage? *holds laugh*

That was our plan from the start, and for real I don't see him marrying me this year even if I go back to him, plus, I am not desperate.

But because I always urged him to at least see my parents and just meet them. So he's been hell bent on seeing them ds month.

I just want him to move on and stop crying and stop calling.
Re: Post Taken Down by anneabidemi(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2014
xtervaganza: Before I say anything

Pls tell me(us) how old are you

I mean if d dude is 36 u should be 30 or close to 30

And though I pity this ur ex, I think he's big bag of scum

My question: are u sure your new guy is real?

Maybe you should sit your new guy down and bring out Ogun or sango to swear that he will not disappoint you(joking)

Sit your new guy and let him know your ex is ready to marry you

Let him know you're sticking to him because u trust him

Go on your knees, beg/ask him to tell you his intentions and promise to have sex with him no matter the answer he gives.

I am 27. He is 9 years and 2 months older.

Lmao @ogun and sango

I have not considered dt but he was almost tempted to make me swear that I wouldn't leave him,dts the other way round.

It's been so far so good wt him and his family. I have not had any reasons to doubt him. Then he knows I still talk wt my ex and there are times he chats wt him wt my fone and the latter would think it was me.

He told me 'I can't stop u from talking to him as long as nothing happens btw u guys again, all I want is ur heart'

But then u never can trust guys.

All I know is the moment I see anything I wouldn't put up wt for the rest of my life in ds relationship, I am bolting. I don't see myself making the same mistake again.

But then won't someone get married? And ds guys aint loyal.
Re: Post Taken Down by ogawisdom(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi:
Yeahhh
He said something like dt.

He said he can't bear seeing me in someone else's arms, he can't bear thinking dt someone else makes love wt me. He can't fold his arms watch another man walk me down the aisle. He said he would rather die.

It gets me so scared cos I know his kind of person. He is almost 10 years older than I and my new guy, and I know he is a tough person.

He said he would never hurt me and that even if he tries everything and he still loses me, he would always appreciate me. But a part of me tells me its not gonna be easy. Dts what scares me.

Dnt go back to him. u see he is feeling dt anoda man has taken wat belongs to him n dt is wat is drivin him to get u back n nt bc he is sooo in love n ve changed. Jealousy is a very powerful emotion so dnt get it twisted for love. Heads ve rolled for cases lik this, nw dnt stay wit a man who doesn't love u for fear or pity.
Believe me its easier to be with a man dt loves u but u dnt love him than d other way round. Goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Waspy(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2014
undecided undecidedLadies just seem to like being hurt and all......but thats non of business, i shld probably get a lady i'll be hurting angry
Re: Post Taken Down by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi: Pls house I really need ur advice. I need to know if I am doing the right thing. I met ds guy in 2012, it was a casual thing at first until we both got serious, at least I was keen on d relationship, but he was a cheat and would never stop cheating. There was a time I saw panties under his bed, another time I saw a used condom. There was also a time I didn't tell him I would be visiting and I went, he was home and I think he had someone wt me but he switched off his phones and didn't let me in, I had to look for a place to stay. Though he did all dt, I still stuck to him, cos I really loved him and we had great plans together. He had me introduced to everyone, his family and friends, even colleagues, yet he didn't stop cheating. The last he did was to take back his ex of many years, saved her number with 'heartbear' and changed mine from 'sweetie' to just my name. I thought that was it and decided to move on. He also had a habit I really despised, anytime he offended me he would never say sorry, infact he would be the first to delete me and stop picking my calls, I would have to start calling pple to help me beg him, though he was the one who always wronged me. I didn't really tell him it was over cos I couldn't bear it, I just drifted apart from him and he too didn't call. Just after I left him I got closer to a long-time friend and we started dating. He made me know he was serious from the very first day. He made moves to know my people, at least on phone since we all don't stay in the same town. And he introduced me to his parents two weeks after we started dating. He has been all what I wished my ex would be, and we have gotten so close and inseparable. Now after two months of leaving my ex and he sees ds time I might not come back to beg like I used to do, he started calling and apologising. He gave my number and pin to his friends, colleagues and family both home and abroad. I have been receiving numerous embarrassing calls begging me to go back to him. He came all d way from ibadan to my house in lagos to apologise, crying and begging. I told him am seeing someone and dt made it worse. He won't stop calling and crying. A part of me can't bear seeing him in tears. I have been convincing myself that I don't love him anymore. When he wouldn't let go I had to start lying and playing along, but today I stopped and just told him d truth that we can't date again. He is 36 and really bent on marrying me ds year. He has displayed it on all social media, and for real I think he has changed. But I can't leave who I am seeing to go back to him. Now he is acting strangely like he's gonna hurt himself, I am scared. Though he wronged me but I don't wanna see him hurt or unhappy. He finds it hard to move on. Now my confusion is am I dong the right thing? Or shd I leave my 2 months relationship and go back to my 2 years relationship despite what he made me go through? I am in a dilemma. Pls help a sister. Thank you.
no. 1 advice. 80 percent of people telling you to do this or do that are teenagers who have watched so much romantic films they think they now have a Ph.D in romance and matters of the heart. Don't waste your time with them.

2) there is a reason why the relationship didn't work out in the first place. Don't act like a dog and start going back to your vomit.
Snoring- he can change
hot tempered? - there is still hope
but a man who cheats?
Only God can save him

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Safari29: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
damn it. I remembered how I wanted my ex girfriend back after I broke up with her. before that I treated her like thrash bc I was her first love she ain't going nowhere. I was on and off with her doing whatever I liked until when she couldn't take it again that was after she had begged nd cried. to my oblivion I thought as usual she d still come back. 1st month, 2nd months, ... 5th months. na wedding IV I see on Facebook. I swear I wanted to die to get her back. I have not recovered till now over two years ago. I cried river niger and river benue together no one cud do it like her up till now. I regretted my actions and am now a better person but I would have preferred to be with her

op I would put myself in your ex shoes. pls take him back. Am so sure he will have regretted everything he did to you. trust me u never know what this new guy can do to u since u are still getting to know each other. I know what that guy is going thru u can give him a condition of what u want in him to change then watch him for while

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi:
I am 27. He is 9 years and 2 months older.

Lmao @ogun and sango

I have not considered dt but he was almost tempted to make me swear that I wouldn't leave him,dts the other way round.

It's been so far so good wt him and his family. I have not had any reasons to doubt him. Then he knows I still talk wt my ex and there are times he chats wt him wt my fone and the latter would think it was me.

He told me 'I can't stop u from talking to him as long as nothing happens btw u guys again, all I want is ur heart'

But then u never can trust guys.

All I know is the moment I see anything I wouldn't put up wt for the rest of my life in ds relationship, I am bolting. I don't see myself making the same mistake again.

But then won't someone get married? And ds guys aint loyal.
OK I get it now

You're very comfy with the new guy(which is good) .

But u dated ur ex for 2years, and he's 33/34 then(old enough to marry)! What are the reasons he dis not marry you then?

If the reasons are not financial I'm afraid he's only come back to waste ur time

Move on

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by nationwide24: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
RoyalRoy: Hmmm.... a critical situation.

I want to say what's the rush with your new boo? Taking u to his patents after just 2 weeks of relationship? Is there a bell ringing in ur head?
I am not saying he has an ulterior motive but babe, guys who move too fast sometimes are trying to cover some inadequacy you might find out after a long while. Take ur time to weigh the balance well. Pick your choice with prayers and listening to that tiny inner voice that never goes wrong.
My take exactly. He might not be as golden as he looks shiny. It's too fast to do those introductions. Girl be wise. All I'm saying is thread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by beatzbyraiyub(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
When a guy deletes ur contacts frm his phone/facebook etc, over som inmature relatiionshp issues from time n again- dat means he frm d very start never had ur interest at heart-always sees u as a second fiddle or an option B/ sombody to fall back like; "a generator is to phcn"- even if he didnt show dz trait frm d start. U knw wat? dnt do it! -dnt go back to ur ex. I m not even surprise to read u not hurting, for with dz ur very ex u av had more heartbreaking disconnect/ re-connecting wit him lately. So heartbreak is alrdy out of dz for u. Its when he missd hw caring, loving n faithful u ar to him, despite him pushing u away as he was exploring other women; he starts dawning on him that u ar kind-hearted enough to turn a new leaf. 4get abt wat both families ll tink, ur happiness n emotional security matters most. Believe ppl like dz ur ex, jst draw one back n front, til dey finally c a gal dat he tinks he can compare u with; by then it ll b 2 late n regreting on ur path, while he kicks u out of his house w/o looking back.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Pholarchemee: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Are you dealing with some emotional problems? Do you need someone to share your feelings with? Is your relationship about to crumble and need someone to help you get it back? Why not add Emotion Doctor on bbm channels C00151ADE .. Trust me, you won't regret this. Thank me later
Re: Post Taken Down by Vikky014(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
@op,pls stick to ur new love,dnt b deceivd wt marriage bait,he wil stil cheat on u,unless u lyk Hiv.#SHM

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
chronique: Pls,why are you mentioning my name in a matter I know nothing about? What have I done wrong? angry
laff wan restore my virginity.. heheheee
Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
anneabidemi: Pls house I really need ur advice. I need to know if I am doing the right thing. I met ds guy in 2012, it was a casual thing at first until we both got serious, at least I was keen on d relationship, but he was a cheat and would never stop cheating. There was a time I saw panties under his bed, another time I saw a used condom. There was also a time I didn't tell him I would be visiting and I went, he was home and I think he had someone wt me but he switched off his phones and didn't let me in, I had to look for a place to stay. Though he did all dt, I still stuck to him, cos I really loved him and we had great plans together. He had me introduced to everyone, his family and friends, even colleagues, yet he didn't stop cheating. The last he did was to take back his ex of many years, saved her number with 'heartbear' and changed mine from 'sweetie' to just my name. I thought that was it and decided to move on. He also had a habit I really despised, anytime he offended me he would never say sorry, infact he would be the first to delete me and stop picking my calls, I would have to start calling pple to help me beg him, though he was the one who always wronged me. I didn't really tell him it was over cos I couldn't bear it, I just drifted apart from him and he too didn't call. Just after I left him I got closer to a long-time friend and we started dating. He made me know he was serious from the very first day. He made moves to know my people, at least on phone since we all don't stay in the same town. And he introduced me to his parents two weeks after we started dating. He has been all what I wished my ex would be, and we have gotten so close and inseparable. Now after two months of leaving my ex and he sees ds time I might not come back to beg like I used to do, he started calling and apologising. He gave my number and pin to his friends, colleagues and family both home and abroad. I have been receiving numerous embarrassing calls begging me to go back to him. He came all d way from ibadan to my house in lagos to apologise, crying and begging. I told him am seeing someone and dt made it worse. He won't stop calling and crying. A part of me can't bear seeing him in tears. I have been convincing myself that I don't love him anymore. When he wouldn't let go I had to start lying and playing along, but today I stopped and just told him d truth that we can't date again. He is 36 and really bent on marrying me ds year. He has displayed it on all social media, and for real I think he has changed. But I can't leave who I am seeing to go back to him. Now he is acting strangely like he's gonna hurt himself, I am scared. Though he wronged me but I don't wanna see him hurt or unhappy. He finds it hard to move on. Now my confusion is am I dong the right thing? Or shd I leave my 2 months relationship and go back to my 2 years relationship despite what he made me go through? I am in a dilemma. Pls help a sister. Thank you.
i undertand you dear. Don't go back to him. He'll still treat you like shiit

2 Likes

Re: Post Taken Down by Yemlizzy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
At 36 he is still a play-boy! Its best you stick to this present dude. Forget about this your ex if not he is gonna wreck you.

His own cheating skills get levelscheesy move on with your life biko.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chai,afta hundred yrs of slavery.africans still savour d roots of slavery...sis,pls change yur mindset...have d mindset of a champion...cnt u c warning signal?y do u wanna ignore it?a root left in d soil even when d stump is cut off will grow into a big tree...forget abt emotions n think with yur senses or yur perceptions will b blurred...u wnt to dump a beta man for a cheat...sis,kindly answer dix question,'evry man claims to be good but a faithful man wu can find..he is nw promising you marriage,its just a bait..if u succum,u r in for hell...u will spnd yur days in regrets...girls shaa,u neva can predict wat day r capable of!

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
mencade5: i would have advice you, but no way. You ladies are all the same. Always appreciating the wrong guy and taking the good one for granted. tongue

enjoy ur meal madam, all ladies are wicked and dont deserve good advice at all. Infact that ur ex na my kind of guy.
My guy... I cant stop laughing each time I read ur comments... I don retire else, nairaland ladies for dey suffer for our hand. ride on bro.

Well. OP. I dont have anything to say ANY more as it has all be handed to u pretty good.

DONT GO BACK... IF YOU, NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO BEAR THE PAINS...

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by ideology(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
When will some ladies learn issues of life and relationships? sad angry
I just developed head ache reading this kind of story.

Tomorrow, u hear they will say, "men are heartless and wicked " and "all men are the same"

I once read on nairaland how a fish will see hook and bait, she thinks she's smart enough to eat the bait and escape the hook.

Am also surprised at some conciusions people draw from incidences.

Anyway, @op, if this gist is true
1. Are u returning to ur ex because u wanna get married.

If yes, do you wanna marry a cheat believing he has changed.
If yes, anything you shall see pls endure it

Like you said your new guy has made plans to meet your parents, (well, some folks have already concluded he has hidden agenda ), for me you have been friends before and you know him, he knows you, perhaps that's why He's acting fast.
Also understand men are emotionally immature at initial stages of relationships that could also explain his actions.

If you are not comfortable with it, talk to him, ask him to slow down, so both of you can build the friendship and ensure a strong foundation(there are problems "so Called LOVE " WILL NOT solve in marriage, but If the foundation is right, with wisdom and maturity it can be solved.

Finally, pls don't be in a hurry, ensure the man you put up with has your core values, never again act blind to wrong signs, pray and have peace inward before you decide

NEVER GET MARRIED OUT OF PITY and don't rule out God in things you do, esle you're on your own.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Post Taken Down by mencade5(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
2sExy1: My guy... I cant stop laughing each time I read ur comments... I don retire else, nairaland ladies for dey suffer for our hand. ride on bro.

Well. OP. I dont have anything to say ANY more as it has all be handed to u pretty good.

DONT GO BACK... IF YOU, NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO BEAR THE PAINS...
2sexy no be my fault na. Na them cause am. U na my oga ooo. Hw ur side na?
Re: Post Taken Down by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
mencade5: 2sexy no be my fault na. Na them cause am. U na my oga ooo. Hw ur side na?
I ddey my brother... just there.
Re: Post Taken Down by ihedinobi2: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
This is the sort of question that annoys people like me. Oya go back to him. Give him another chance. He has changed. He saw a vision of God and he knows your true value now.

Invite me to the wedding o.
Re: Post Taken Down by ideology(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
ihedinobi2: This is the sort of question that annoys people like me. Oya go back to him. Give him another chance. He has changed. He saw a vision of God and he knows your true value now.

Invite me to the wedding o.

This my dear friend don show, lol
He gives good advice with wrong tone,

Bro, where's Oahary?
he will explain to her in comic form.
Re: Post Taken Down by ihedinobi2: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
ideology:

This my dear friend don show, lol
He gives good advice with wrong tone,

Bro, where's Oahary?
he will explain to her in comic form.

Good advice? Ha! My hand no dey o! If she do am, anytin she see make she take.

I don't know where he is o. He probably would.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.