Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. (1023 Views)

Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? / Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? / Can You Propose To Your Gf Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
My gf of 8 months lyk insalting me of the frownt of ma friendz she say am honey u kannot satisfy me i tel har dat wait wait let me drunk alombo i drunk it nd she say to ma friendship dat ur friend no satisfy me say u u satisfy me pls wat kan i do i want to learn how to satisfy har.#BITG#
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by jihday(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
undecidedyou forgot to put the 'frown' smiley angry undecided
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pour pepper on ur self. To neutralise the in SALT
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by vizier007(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
LMAO... Devote ur time on ur education, this post is hillarious..
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by acenazt: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chop her father
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
acenazt: Chop her father
vizier007: LMAO... Devote ur time on ur education, this post is hillarious..
krall: Pour pepper on ur self. To neutralise the in SALT
jihday: undecidedyou forgot to put the 'frown' smiley angry undecided
[/quote]
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by bigtt76(f): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
grin I guess she has every reason to insalt insult you shaaa
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by bizzlemie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid: My gf of 8 months lyk insalting me of the frownt of ma friendz she say am honey u kannot satisfy me i tel har dat wait wait let me drunk alombo i drunk it nd she say to ma friendship dat ur friend no satisfy me say u u satisfy me pls wat kan i do i want to learn how to satisfy har.#BITG#

Stop telling your friends to help you write your Nursery 1,2 & 3, Primary 1-6 and J.S.S 1-3 exams, you refused to listen! Look at how you've disgraced yourself on the Internet.

I shame for you! sad
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by texaco1: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
This thread should make the front page
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by rocgirl: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmm....
Has she always acted that way towards you?
At what stage of your relationship did you notice the change in her attitudes?
Finally, have you tried talking things out with her?
You'd be suprised at what you could find out when you do..
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by myola777(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid: My gf of 8 months lyk insalting me of the frownt of ma friendz she say am honey u kannot satisfy me i tel har dat wait wait let me drunk alombo i drunk it nd she say to ma friendship dat ur friend no satisfy me say u u satisfy me pls wat kan i do i want to learn how to satisfy har.#BITG#
O Lord! I am very sure that Patience Jona is ur English teacher. How she shouldn't insult u? ur post is already insulting
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Phemsy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
En en.,am catch u.,oya.,go bak 2 d clases nw...(i given u english test u no wan do).,dnt mind her o jaree.,he is 1 of my pupils in j.s2
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
bigtt76: grin I guess she has every reason to insalt insult you shaaa
bizzlemie:

Stop telling your friends to help you write your Nursery 1,2 & 3, Primary 1-6 and J.S.S 1-3 exams, you refused to listen! Look at how you've disgraced yourself on the Internet.

I shame for you! sad
myola777: O Lord! I am very sure that Patience Jona is ur English teacher. How she shouldn't insult u? ur post is already insulting
bizzlemie:

I shame for you! sad
ar u insalting me wel datz wat apin wen u try to relate with people subject to ratification, nd dat last guy. I SHAME FOR YOU BACK
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by derrick333(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
U guys alredy made my day,am stil laffin ,una bad o,c comment NA
rocgirl: Hmmmm....
Has she always acted that way towards you?
At what stage of your relationship did you notice the change in her attitudes?
Finally, have you tried talking things out with her?
You'd be suprised at what you could find out when you do..
. ,u jus wasted some MB ,dis guy can't comprehend ur gramma ,NA PEJ fit xplain way him go unstnd
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by texaco1: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid:
ar u insalting me wel datz wat apin wen u try to relate with people subject to ratification, nd dat last guy. I SHAME FOR YOU BACK
no mind dose pipul ,na winch dey warri dem. So waiting u wan do for the gal nau.
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Agybabe(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Eyaaah...I feel for you sha sad.

Please just let it stop at insalting insulting you in the presence of your friends tongue.

I mustn't hear that she insugars you infront of her own friends o grin
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
texaco1: no mind dose pipul ,na winch dey warri dem. So waiting u wan do for the gal nau.

i want to learn how to service har bcus sumtymz if i want to service my spanner use to break pls wat kan i do i love har nd dye bt she say service service i say no no my drunknessity hv nt yet complimend har own pls dnt insalt.chankz.
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
derrick333: U guys alredy made my day,am stil laffin ,una bad o,c comment NA . ,u jus wasted some MB ,dis guy can't comprehend ur gramma ,NA PEJ fit xplain way him go unstnd
insalt? U nid to work on ur answering machine i saw no insalt u do insalt
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by texaco1: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dayvhid:

i want to learn how to service har bcus sumtymz if i want to service my spanner use to break pls wat kan i do i love har nd dye bt she say service service i say no no my drunknessity hv nt yet complimend har own pls dnt insalt.chankz.
okey, ansa me fost, u dey drink?
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by femidejulius(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chai! I think your girlfriend has every right to 'insalt' you. In fact, u have just successfully 'insalted' yourself by opening this thread.

However, thank you for making me laugh so hard. U are a wonderful comedian.
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wonders dey say will neva cease to end esp on NLand. Hiann!
Re: My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. by ninovandross(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
maybe its not because of the satisfaction she insults u, I think its ur beyond terrible english

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Greedy ? / Meet Interesting And Real People At Real Places With Hangspot / A Real Life Story For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.