Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? (3185 Views)

My Gf Like Insalting Me .pls Help!!! MATURED ADVICE. / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? / Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
i guess this question is a bit somehow. But pls dont be too hard on me.

Is it ok to beg her to be my GF like i am needy. She is a foot taller than me. Sometimes she ignores me, other times she relates with me in a friendly manner
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by tpia5: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2013

just ask her, or something. Brace yourself for the response, if you think its going to be negative, and it is, then let her be, remain friends if she agrees to that.

as per the height issue, if it bothers you then I'm not sure what happens next.
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Enegod(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
souldust: She is a foot taller than me.
[color=#00009]is she also older than you?[/color]
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Enegod: [color=#00009]is she also older than you?[/color]
no
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Enegod(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
are you afraid of her coz of her height?
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by uboma(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ op, you do not need to beg her to be your girlfriend. Doing so will only diminish the respect she is supposed to have for you. Focus on ur strength and allow her to like you for who u are naturally. Avoid pretense. If she truely admires you, she will hang arnd u but if she doesnt like you, learn to respect her choices and move on with life.
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
"Never ever beg a lady for a relationship. . ." (CNN report 1997)
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by 190: 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
souldust: i guess this question is a bit somehow. But pls dont be too hard on me.

Is it ok to beg her to be my GF like i am needy. She is a foot taller than me. Sometimes she ignores me, other times she relates with me in a friendly manner

Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by CaptCavey(m): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Then you'll endup begging everytime to keep the "relationship" cus its her call,ur on probation. Think the only thing i can beg for is my life.
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by kambo(m): 12:55am On Apr 30, 2013
beg and watch her kick ur a.sssss allover town thn get bored of u and dump u. Dnt eva beg anywoman. If u want to tell her, u can try being as obnoxious as a pig and seeing if they'll still stay. If she stays, then ur in luck she's trippin. Besides, u shd know tht r/shps ar power games and women ar mor interestd in usurpg power frm d men. Y? So tht they can Dominate and Control (ride like a donkey) d man. Most women ar selfsh wenches. How do they contrl? They'll turn u into their Atm's..know any guy who's spendg xcessvly on a babe (tht guy is a milkd cow to them) 2.) they'll turn u into a serf. See any guy doing home wrk 4 a babe!? Thats anoda mugu. Wmen hav a lot to gain by seizg power frm d man. Infact, women threaten to overthrw most relationships until d guy chooses 2 cede power 2 them.
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by dmcdad: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2013
Beg her for a relationship? Hell No! Why would you wanna do that like being in a relationship with her would help your life... Please if she doesn't see the need to have you as her lover then don't force it, else you would keep begging at every stage of the relationship.

Sorry to state this but you seem like a guy with less hopes for girls cause why on earth would a guy wanna beg a girl when a girl should be the one praying to have you as her own?

SMH....
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 30, 2013
thanks @all you have rendered more than enough help. You lives will be blessed for it. I think its my fault to go for only those women i am sure i can give the whole of my heart to.

I think i will start considering women i have less attachment to. But will i be able to give her every thing a guy is to give to his woman? Considering that i am less attached
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by pleep(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2013
^ dude loose this mentality or it will bite you in the butt

I repeat loose this mentality

Have the mindset that you are doing every girl you a date a favor. abi na she pay for date?
Im not saying be mean, just have some self respect, in turn other people will repect you too.

You dont have to give a woman anything but a first date, after that you are giving out of generosity not obligation
Re: Is It Ok To Beg A Woman To Be Your GF Like You Are Needy? by Kajiang02(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2013
Never do this, else you face ridicule, disrespect and harsh treatments all in Love's name. Go to her and ask her out in all boldness, if she feels you, she'll succumb.

On a 2nd tot, wait till you're matured and ready.
I don't mean agewise ooo

(1) (Reply)

Let Discuss This And Have Fun!!! Lol. / Guy Kills His Sugar Mummy, Escapes With Her Stuffs In Lagos / Photo: Would You Go Out With This babe/guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.