Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University (47487 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by rakish(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
docjuli: Congrats to them.

Wetin do open university
Those that study law in open university are ineligible for law skul. Its nt accredited,maybe they just wnt to have knowledge of law.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by RANDY1: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by jsunex(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Graduate lik obasanjo who neva sat for xam... moni is gud oo ...see d 1st lady too doctorate degree holder.. only in naija tins happen.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by justi4jesu(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by zurine(f): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
good one
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
so dem wun b lawyers abi just 4 certificate sake..or are they advertising? answers plz

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by habisodun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
redcliff:

What century are you from? Education is not the key to success
yep u rite not allveduacated people are successful people.It is just the road to it
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Odunharry(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
congratulobia to them and also ma twin bro.....
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by pat077: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
adekayo1234: I wish mama peace could also enrol in something like this...

*runs out of thread before they stone me*
this one pass her level. She suppose start 4rm nursery 1.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by acada111(f): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Na today? They will never attend class, yet will graduate as the best. God bless Nigeria!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
jsunex: Graduate lik obasanjo who neva sat for xam... moni is gud oo ...see d 1st lady too doctorate degree holder.. only in naija tins happen.
Nothing is static.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Damiruth: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
Congrats to dem also congrats to ma younger sis.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by redcliff: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2014
joshrare:

Education is a path to success. Ask yourself this question. Why do the men on jean need men in suit? Critically evaluate ur answers
Tnx

Who do you classify as men in jeans and men on suits?
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by masseratti: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
rakish: Those that study law in open university are ineligible for law skul. Its nt accredited,maybe they just wnt to have knowledge of law.
where did you get that information from? Law school or NUC?
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by jericco1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Awry
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by cbrass(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: looool... You went to school doesn't mean you can do the job grin.... Most people went through school but they are still not educated. Nigeria doesn't need people who just go to school? We need people who can think, people who will make an impact. Most employers just employ people because of their papers, I think we should start employing people with how fast they think. I was interviewed and the interviewer was impressed. He asked me a question, are you sure you only have an OLevel? I said yes, he told me they will get back to me. Later on I was employed and he told me the way I answered the questions he asked most graduates cannot even answer it that way, he also said he was impressed that was why he chose me out of all the people that came for the interview. Nairaland has developed my thinking, people like Jarus have make me come to realise you can be 19 and still make it.

Honestly Bro, that's it, am sure if the man that interviewed you was a government official he won't even wait for you to finsih since it was just O level you had, and this is why we will never get it in naija until we look beyond the certificates. Imagine an IT person that can not connect just two computers to the internet, this happened where I did my SIWES, infact the guy cooked up a CV for them and they took pack am chop like indomie, he was later sacked this year after 4months. After about 6years in the university what did I learn, dy/dx . No single application taught, we keep cramming a lecture not the lecture used when he was in 200L nad the man has been a lecturer for about 15years just imagine that! I would have dropped out in 200L to focus more on my webprogramming but my parents will curse me, I and my lectures just had to keep decieveing ourselves to be learning something until I finally graduated.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by MEILYN(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

Honestly Bro, that's it, am sure if the man that interviewed you was a government official he won't even wait for you to finsih since it was just O level you had, and this is why we will never get it in naija until we look beyond the certificates. Imagine an IT person that can not connect just two computers to the internet, this happened where I did my SIWES, infact the guy cooked up a CV for them and they took pack am chop like indomie, he was later sacked this year after 4months. After about 6years in the university what did I learn, dy/dx . No single application taught, we keep cramming a lecture not the lecture used when he was in 200L nad the man has been a lecturer for about 15years just imagine that! I would have dropped out in 200L to focus more on my webprogramming but my parents will curse me, I and my lectures just had to keep decieveing ourselves to be learning something until I finally graduated.
indeed. You have wisdom bro. I like to mingle with your likes.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
dhammyg: AM A BILLION PERCENT SURE THEY WILL NEVER ATTEND CLASSundecided

ANYWAYS,CONGRATS TO THEM cheesy

WHY ARE YOU SO SURE
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Cynthia4real: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
sohl7: Will they ever attend class ?
lolzzzzz,y dey no go attend class?
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by donhils: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abbey2sam: Wow!!! This is so cool, but is education really the key to success?.................

The last time I checked, men in suit work for men in Jean

btw, I'm first to comment.........i dedicate it to my new girlfriend
Do not be fooled. Get education if you can afford it and haven't done so. Whether it's the key to success or not is a story for the future.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by kaima1984(f): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
sohl7: Will they ever attend class ?
Is it ur business?hw much did u spend on der school fees?#gossip master#
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abbey2sam: Wow!!! This is so cool, but is education really the key to success?.................

lol Some how you re right!
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Tekkyboy(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

hmmmmm,nigeria
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Raphaelmary(m): 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
anyway....is their choice
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Tekkyboy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: when I make all the money I need then I will go to school. Even if I go to school now and graduate, when looking for a job, you will see stuffs like 'with 5years experience'. I wanna get all those experiences, so that when I graduate I won't be going around begging for jobs, I will know how to start up a business myself. Am not even an illiterate lol, most people that discuss with me think am a graduate. In my office, it is only my M.D that knows I only have an 0level. I am 20times better than some graduates working in my office. #fact
pls any VACANCY? Am seriously hunting for a job,am a computer literate with an ND

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by MEILYN(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tekkyboy: pls any VACANCY? Am seriously hunting for a job,am a computer literate with an ND
I don't think so. Bros, now na by who you know oo. Job scarce now ooo
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by wallex1983(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2014

What happened to the old one. Perhaps soon the new shall become old again
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by salbis(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=livingstoneony] the managers there have just o' levels too? think again my friend. smiley[/quote Very thoughtful of you.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by porka: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: Them try. So I go wait till I make am first before I go school. Why the rush? U go go school finish you no go get work. Right now am about 19 years of age, [b]I work as a cashier in a big company at Mushin, I don't even have my papers I only have an Olevel. And am doing the job very well, even more than a graduate would do. [/b]Going to school is not a do or die affair, just try, if it doesn't work? Then you go and learn a handwork. Youths like me eeehnnnn. Make we plan our future well abeg. I also have a handwork, I can repair LCD and PLASMA televisions, I am a computer literate at my age. No knowledge is waste, get all the knowledge and it will come handy one day.

Anyway, all that said and done. Please help a nairalander win a competition. God bless you as you visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804120/please-nairalander-win-competition-nasco

Cashier work is not for graduates.

Graduates are trained to use their brains not their hands.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Tekkyboy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: I don't think so. Bros, now na by who you know oo. Job scarce now ooo
i know,but you be boss for that aspect so that's why i won serve under you sir.

any favour you can do for me we be verymuch appreciated sir,it's been 2years now but i want to get something doing before i further my education.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Proffdada: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

that's a prob i've battled with for 15years from one course to another. I've decided to suspend wasting my life with the archaic curriculum and establish new ones extra-murally. Especially training nigerian youths who are highly skilled but find themselves faced with obsolete and monotonous programs this universities are baking. I solely believe that there'll be a academic revolution that'll set the youths free from the bondage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures) / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.