Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University (47486 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Olaooni88: Ok. What is her name?

Mary olaooni
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2014
Kunleskey: that one make sense your gf go they happy sey you 2 try, since how many yrs you don they try am?

Bros nah since the beginning of this year o
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by rakish(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
masseratti: where did you get that information from? Law school or NUC?
the council of legal education is the supervisory body of law schools in nigeria. They dnt recognize open universities thus making it ineligible for graduates frm open university to enrol into the law skul. Browse and knw for urself.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Peculiarlove: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
It's like private universities now have amdassadors like the telecommunication companies. I guess they're paid to advertise their university for them. Nice business strategy! wink
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
@MAYORALL GOODS NIGERIA ENTERPRISES

This is to inform our customer of the latest arrival of the long awaiting ainol BW1 II . It comes with larger memory compared to bw1

Dual sim card, you can browse with either sim,3.75G network on both sim and wifi, it has hotspot, makes and receive call.
cable, IPS screen.HDMI function for connecting to Television.

Item Type: Tablet PC

Tablet Data Capacity: 16GB

Network Communiction:
Built-in 3G,Bluetooth,Wifi

Screen Size: 7.85inch

Extend Port: Earphone Jack,Mini USB,OTG,TF card,USB,HDMI

Brand Name: Ainol

Package: Yes

Net Weight : 286g

Supporting Language:English,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Portuguese,Turkish,Italian,German,Chinese,French,Japanese,Polish,Ukrainian,Greek,Hebrew

Back camera : 5MP

Processor Manufacture: MTK

Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen

Front Webcam Pixels:
2MP

Processor Main Frequency: Quad Core

Feature:
GPS,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Phone Call,FM,OTG,Dual Camera

Ram : 1GB

Rom : 16GB

Operating System: Android 4.2.2

Display resolution: 1024x768

Processor Model:
MTK8382 Quad-core 1.3GHz
Ainol Model: Bw1 ii

Accessories
Brand new keyboard
Brand new leather pouch
Brand new screen protector
Brand new touch pen
Brand new USB cable
Brand new charger
Brand new OTG cable
BRAND NEW EARPIECE
BRAND NEW HDMI cable

Price :
(#32,000).

This is the best price you can get this product.

And also free installation of BBM, instagram whatsapp, 2go, skype, viber, microsoft word,excel,powerpoint. Temple run. ETC. Email synchronisation. Google play store. You can use as many email as you want. Yahoomail, Gmail. Office mail. ETC

My contact :

Phone number and whatsapp. : 07066435369

BBM :
7B10F452

I am located in Osogbo, Osun state . I send my products to anywhere in Nigeria and rest of the world, therefore, distance is not a barrier.

Check here for photos

www.nairaland.com/1804156/brand-new-ainol-bw1-ii
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Osascandyheart: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
future barristers in d making n they are my co college.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by donhils: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

And who told you I'm not educated? I'm just saying the truth
Didnt you see the "if" in my comment?
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Omotayor123(f): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
NOUN marketing strategy.....
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Olaooni88(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Mary olaooni
smiles... I like ur boldness. I must say u r good in guessing..
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Olaooni88: smiles... I like ur boldness. I must say u r good in guessing..

don't tell me I guessed right
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Olaooni88(f): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abbey2sam:

don't tell me I guessed right
for where? Lol...
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Olaooni88: for where? Lol...

I thought as much

lol grin
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by eievans(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
What an educated university graduate; I like their sense of reasoning to the brim.

It's so amazing to come-up with this.... Come to think of it, education is light.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Ajilu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
i congratulate them cos is a good thing
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by sweetemma: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
My name is emma brown, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after 8months of seperation, I and my boyfriend broke up on the 12th of August because he felt i was cheating on him with a male friend of mine, i tried all i could to explain to him but he paid deaf ears, i was emotionally devastated because i really did love him until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster, who helps people gain back their lost love, at first i doubted if it was real because i never believed in spells but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a re-union spell and i got back my boyfriend within 48hours (2days). Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via email dradelabispelltemple@gmail.com....
if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(cool How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money
(9) If you are a lesbian or gay and you need your partner back
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by eievans(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Is good to be in school.. Yes! Is something lovable
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by iamjane(f): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by iamjane(f): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2014
cheesy[quote author=Abbey2sam]Wow!!! This is so cool, but is education really the key to success?.................

The last time I checked, men in suit work for men in Jean

btw, I'm first to comment.........i dedicate it to my new girlfriend
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Porshe: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Next ting we go hear mama gee enroling aswell! cheesy
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Cynthia4real: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
sohl7: cos dey will be busy shooting movies at different location
dats true shaa,u knw say na money mater nah
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by abolade4uall: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
REGISTER YOUR POST UTME WT ME:

FUNNAB= #1,000

UNILORIN =#3,045 & #5,750 WT CHANGE OF COURSE

OOU = #6,500

MAPOLY =#3,500 FOR ND FULL TIME & #7,500 FOR HND, ND PART TIME, EVENING &HND PART TIME & EVENING
&
OTHER

EXCLUSIVE OF ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE
@kuto, Brewery Ita oshin, board carb going to Post office, Panseke. Alight@post office, u will C my banner TEMMY EDU CONSULT or u call me on 08062631024 or 07013670000.Save trip.TEMMY EDU CARES...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.