Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University (47469 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
pat077: this one pass her level. She suppose start 4rm nursery 1.

Let Badluck Jonathan catch you.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by cbrass(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Proffdada: that's a prob i've battled with for 15years from one course to another. I've decided to suspend wasting my life with the archaic curriculum and establish new ones extra-murally. Especially training nigerian youths who are highly skilled but find themselves faced with obsolete and monotonous programs this universities are baking. I solely believe that there'll be a academic revolution that'll set the youths free from the bondage

I will so much be glad if you do this, we need to effect or cause a change in this country

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by cbrass(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: indeed. You have wisdom bro. I like to mingle with your likes.

You have inspired me too I must confess too grin
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by MEILYN(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
porka:

Cashier work is not for graduates.

Graduates are trained to use their brains not their hands.
I see...... But my salary pass watin graduates dey collect. I do some other jobs, I just said am a Cashier because am the one incharge of all the money that comes into the company. The job I do has to do with trust. How many companies will employ an Olevel person as their cashier? The lady dey sacked before employing me was a graduate. Take note. You mean an Olevel holder doesn't have the brains? I beg to disagree with you.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
villabiz: The actors are pictured above at the matriculation ceremony of the National Open University of Nigeria, which held today. They are both there to pursue a degree in Law.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/07/ini-edo-and-desmond-elliot-matriculates.html?m=0
too much money, after law they will go for degree in Case lol
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Sambest2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
Emulti:

I thought its matriculstion not Convocation.
And that's a bomb!!!.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by sohl7(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
Cynthia4real: lolzzzzz,y dey no go attend class?
cos dey will be busy shooting movies at different location
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by courage90(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
na wa oooo
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by blackgold7777(f): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
sohl7: Will they ever attend class ?
call dem and ask
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by texybaby(f): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Na nw dem go sch??lectures by correspondence shaaaa abeg Desmond i dey trip Fø̲̣̣я̅ u J◦°˚˚я̅ n'greet ur courage its really never too late
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by spiralwedge(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
dhammyg: AM A BILLION PERCENT SURE THEY WILL NEVER ATTEND CLASSundecided

ANYWAYS,CONGRATS TO THEM cheesy

Open university is 80% study on your own. Rarely no classes
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Jclement(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: Them try. So I go wait till I make am first before I go school. Why the rush? U go go school finish you no go get work. Right now am about 19 years of age, I work as a cashier in a big company at Mushin, I don't even have my papers I only have an Olevel. And am doing the job very well, even more than a graduate would do. Going to school is not a do or die affair, just try, if it doesn't work? Then you go and learn a handwork. Youths like me eeehnnnn. Make we plan our future well abeg. I also have a handwork, I can repair LCD and PLASMA televisions, I am a computer literate at my age. No knowledge is waste, get all the knowledge and it will come handy one day.

Anyway, all that said and done. Please help a nairalander win a competition. God bless you as you visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1804120/please-nairalander-win-competition-nasco
history of nairaland constitution....re u advertising
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by samseen02(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
shey dis wan real or na movie
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by MEILYN(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Jclement: history of nairaland constitution....re u advertising
not at all. That thread is on the front page now
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
adekayo1234: I wish mama peace could also enrol in something like this...

*runs out of thread before they stone me*
Hahahaha...
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Olaooni88(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
MEILYN: lol... No be me get the post o. I just dey ask. Am proud of you though, forget the fact that I don't even know you.
Smiles.. Thanks jare. Dont mind me, i forgot to check d username before i replied ur comment.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by sexyjessy(f): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
dhammyg: AM A BILLION PERCENT SURE THEY WILL NEVER ATTEND CLASSundecided

ANYWAYS,CONGRATS TO THEM cheesy

cheesy haw u tke knw ..das true sha
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by TeamSlastyles(f): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
Am happy for them... Proof that Uti Nwachukwu is gay: caught in bed with Lagos big boy Photos HERE http://www.slastyles.com
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Abbey2sam: Wow!!! This is so cool, but is education really the key to success?.................

The last time I checked, men in suit work for men in Jean

btw, I'm first to comment.........i dedicate it to my new girlfriend
annoying crap!!
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by AdimGreat(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
SweetyZinta: is not DAT am not wishing you guys well but my question is must every step you take in Life be made Public?
e tire me o. Like we are interested in whatever they do with their lives...mtcheeew
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by sylve11: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
good one. cool
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Lanretoye(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
what is the tittle of this nollywood movie?
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Armynwa(m): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2014
it is good for them ohh
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Armynwa(m): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2014
it is good for them ohh
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by holyfather(m): 3:27am On Jul 13, 2014
livingstoneony: the managers there have just o' levels too? think again my friend. smiley

abeg free d guy,he's just a child.
pray he learns fast.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by M4gunners: 4:08am On Jul 13, 2014
This remembered me of end time things.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by farano(f): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: Looks as if they'll be doling out 1st class like Covenant university embarassed
First class in national open university is by the special Grace of God n hardwork. They've neva produced first class students before. No bribing or whatever in dah school. Even OBJ didn't graduate with first class!
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by farano(f): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2014
Freeopod: Questions for the NOUN law degree students : after obtaining the degree are they gonna be eligible for law school?!
Keep on asking question, No time o grin
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2014
donhils:
Do not be fooled. Get education if you can afford it and haven't done so. Whether it's the key to success or not is a story for the future.
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2014
donhils:
Do not be fooled. Get education if you can afford it and haven't done so. Whether it's the key to success or not is a story for the future.

And who told you I'm not educated? I'm just saying the truth
Re: Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University by Abbey2sam(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Brainless!
Ini Edo & Desmond Elliot were successful before going to NOUN.
Next time, post a reasonable comment

Can't you see you're the brainless one here...........

"They were successful even without completing their education"

and btw, I wasn't referring to desmond and ini Edo.

I was referring to the phrase " education is the key to success"

Now you see my friend, your the brainless one here.

#hoe_lodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.