Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread (3437 Views)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / Why Do Girls Get Jealous When They See A Guy They Friendzoned Move On? / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Danhumprey: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
NickiRoman: ..Hmmmn..Am not sure am gonna watch the match sef.

The moment I ain't getting full attention that I want,I am off ooo. So you better pick a better Time
Right now!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
Pipe down dude. I wasnt judging anyone, only rationalizing what I've learned. And yes I understand why it happens that way.
I am piped down ma'am.

But your post came across as you saying the guys are dellusional (when you said in their mind, they are the better guy), irrational (cos they think it has to be them) and selfish (as they don't want you happy with someone else) when in truth, they might be saving themselves from the insanity their feelings for you has caused.

Why am I on this thread sef? Human being ain't worth the advice
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by xp17(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
I think the major cause of the ruined friendship is that the party with compound interest just decides that if it can't be more than mere friendship, then it's nothing at all.
I find this very common among guys, so I'm led to believe they've just been fronting as friends but all the while the major interest has been to get into a relationship with you. Or maybe some started as just friends, but then realize that they can't handle not been with you and seeing others have you when they are(in their mind) the best guy for you.
**personal experience**
In a situation like this, you have no choice but to end things or it'll just get messy all round.
some friendship are better off when maintained on a friend zone.

I have seen a scenario where two folks getting very well along on friend zone for years, they thought they knew themselves well enough to move a step or more steps further, but they didn't last up to couple of months in it the relationship,. some people are better of as friend with NSA, some are good for relationship and some are good for both.

I have seen a situation where the lady was closer and felt more secured with her friend zone pal more than her boyfriend. she confides in him what she can't confide in her boyfriend, collect gift from her boyfriend then pass it over to the guy...a rational folk would think she's using her boyfriend as a "maga" but she might not necessary be thinking that way, maybe she wanna pay more attention and give more to the 'one' who with her her for no reason. and I have also seen verse versa.

my dear, some unprecedented shity happen sometimes.
gbeff!

2 Likes

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by pweedyuz(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
I think the major cause of the ruined friendship is that the party with compound interest just decides that if it can't be more than mere friendship, then it's nothing at all.
I find this very common among guys, so I'm led to believe they've just been fronting as friends but all the while the major interest has been to get into a relationship with you. Or maybe some started as just friends, but then realize that they can't handle not been with you and seeing others have you when they are(in their mind) the best guy for you.
**personal experience**
In a situation like this, you have no choice but to end things or it'll just get messy all round.
Inshort,,u r mouthed!!
I mean wat is so so bad in bcoming frnds with sum1 u have feelings 4 but d latter dosent feel d same way
I had feelings 4 a dear frnd whu nw is my best bud nd wen he knew tins got really awkward i agree,,he was rili down 4 sum days cos he culdnt buy wat i was selling...but i culd nt afford 4 dis guy nt to b in my lyf..*a very smart,humble...he is just a gud frnd*
So i knew i had to work on my feelings...nd nt long my feelings bcame history!!

Nd FYI,,wen i had dat feelings,i wasnt his *slave*...i no do im homewrk or run errands 4 am.

Just because i have a crush on u no mean say i go bcome ur 'nwa boi' even if we r frnds!!!
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mynd44:
I am piped down ma'am.

But your post came across as you saying the guys are dellusional (when you said in their mind, they are the better guy), irrational (cos they think it has to be them) and selfish (as they don't want you happy with someone else) when in truth, they might be saving themselves from the insanity their feelings for you has caused.

Why am I on this thread sef? Human being ain't worth the advice
Oh yes, I did say it was my personal experience with guys. Personal because that's the kind of things I heard them say. You can save yourself from the pain of seeing a girl with someone else without having to tell her you're a better option than the man she chooses to be with just because you want so bad to be in that spot. That's just plain selfish nigger, or maybe just it makes him feel a lot better to say it out loud undecided
It's delusional for someone to choose to stick by you when he knows he can't handle your lack of interest in a compound relationship, just because he hopes one day you'll look his way and decide he's the one. Then maybe someday that doesn't happen and he claims she's been using him all this while when all along she's been thinking, "ok he's staying because he wants to".
And I don't know man, but it is kinda irrational to think you're the only guy after one girl. Your established place as her friend could give you an edge or totally ruin the race for you if she's never or unable to see you as anything other than that. No man is ever really the sole pursuer of anything remotely worth it. Chances are a whole other people sew what you see too.

Anyway I don't blame anyone who wants to go away because its too hard. I can afford to stay friend zoned because I like people first, before seeing them as potential anything. And err in the regular silent sufferer embarassed But I also acknowledge the fact that not many others can do the same, so I'm all for Live and Let Live.

Pls what advise were you giving now You really need to take a long nap mate.

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
xp17: some friendship are better off when maintained on a friend zone.

I have seen a scenario where two folks getting very well along on friend zone for years, they thought they knew themselves well enough to move a step or more steps further, but they didn't last up to couple of months in it the relationship,. some people are better of as friend with NSA, some are good for relationship and some are good for both.

I have seen a situation where the lady was closer and felt more secured with her friend zone pal more than her boyfriend. she confides in him what she can't confide in her boyfriend, collect gift from her boyfriend then pass it over to the guy...a rational folk would think she's using her boyfriend as a "maga" but she might not necessary be thinking that way, maybe she wanna pay more attention and give more to the 'one' who with her her for no reason. and I have also seen verse versa.

gbeff!

I had issues like this back then. Always made it somewhat difficult to date my really close friends.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
xp17: some friendship are better off when maintained on a friend zone.

gbeff!

True.... Very very
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by papindinho(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
SeaGold:

I made this similar disclosure at a thread on the sexkillz/ogugua versus oga at the top saga and I was almost committed to mother earth by those never do well psychos

How I just wish Jamie n partner can read this
nice signature you've got sire..

Lol... I followed that thread then.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
UjSizzle:
Oh yes, I did say it was my personal experience with guys. Personal because that's the kind of things I heard them say. You can save yourself from the pain of seeing a girl with someone else without having to tell her you're a better option than the man she chooses to be with just because you want so bad to be in that spot. That's just plain selfish nigger, or maybe just it makes him feel a lot better to say it out loud undecided
It's delusional for someone to choose to stick by you when he knows he can't handle your lack of interest in a compound relationship, just because he hopes one day you'll look his way and decide he's the one. Then maybe someday that doesn't happen and he claims she's been using him all this while when all along she's been thinking, "ok he's staying because he wants to".
And I don't know man, but it is kinda irrational to think you're the only guy after one girl. Your established place as her friend could give you an edge or totally ruin the race for you if she's never or unable to see you as anything other than that. No man is ever really the sole pursuer of anything remotely worth it. Chances are a whole other people sew what you see too.

Anyway I don't blame anyone who wants to go away because its too hard. I can afford to stay friend zoned because I like people first, before seeing them as potential anything. And err in the regular silent sufferer embarassed But I also acknowledge the fact that not many others can do the same, so I'm all for Live and Let Live.

Pls what advise were you giving now You really need to take a long nap mate.
You fail to see the truth in all this. A human being will lie to himself, lie to others just to ease his own pain, part of it i to tell himself that he is better than the other guy just so he can say girls are silly or lousy when he is just trying to ease his pain. Is he selfish? He just had his backside handed to him na.

It also does not help cos the person does not really have a reason for friendzonning him. The girl just does it, she does not tell him why. It gets worse when the girl then starts pulling away from him as the BF might be uncomfy with him.

My take, don't take it to heart or call people names for leaving. At some point, a human being has to be selfish lest he/she might go nuts

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Missmossy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Awww i see,lot of stories that touchsad

1 Like

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by UjSizzle(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mynd44:
You fail to see the truth in all this. A human being will lie to himself, lie to others just to ease his own pain, part of it i to tell himself that he is better than the other guy just so he can say girls are silly or lousy when he is just trying to ease his pain. Is he selfish? He just had his backside handed to him na.

It also does not help cos the person does not really have a reason for friendzonning him. The girl just does it, she does not tell him why. It gets worse when the girl then starts pulling away from him as the BF might be uncomfy with him.

My take, don't take it to heart or call people names for leaving. At some point, a human being has to be selfish lest he/she might go nuts
And we're back there. Contrary to popular opinion, being selfish ain't always bad(following popular definition). It's actually necessary for self preservation.
Again, I understand.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Kslib(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Danhumprey: Ok. Would do that.
smiley
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hmmmmm.... emotions everywhere, this thread na wa lipsrsealed

@ujsizzle
Ain't nobody do it like badosky! Imma about to sue ya azz for prof copycat-ing angry
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mynd44:
Ever thought about the fact that it hurts too much to see someone you love love someone else?

Pause and think about it? Why go through the pain when you can take a walk and go be happy else where cos distance is a good way to get over someone. But continously seeing the person and contact is in most cases, too much to handle. Except of course you want the guy to remain in pains and torture
Oh dear! Hmmmmmm
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Oahray: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmnph! Flogging a dead friendzone horse to... errr... death lipsrsealed
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2014
Ok here's how it happened between Biodun and I.
From the start,I knew there was something drawing me to him..I got closer and since I couldn't bring myself to say''Abbey I think I'm feeling strong thing for ya'',I turned myself to his counsellor,friend,sister and confidant hoping he would break up with Glorie and realise that there was a coded message in all I was doing...Fellow students thought we were actually dating smiley
I kept on hoping that since he comes to my house and we eat together and practically spend a whole lotta time together,he would make the move someday but for where :O
and then he moved to Rofiat and then to Kemi and then to Ada before I realised that I'm the chairperson of bestie-zone and finally,I took a walk.

This friendzone thing is more of being a lovelorn than actually being a friend
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by Olusanya333(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Wetyn i go give to you?My praise(2x). Analysing dis Friendzone thing i see d acadence of dis decadence is demeanour of terepherma sycahcao. Let me begin d counting ,Mercy,Iyanu, Ruth nd Lydia. But i Thank God i'm now born anew.
Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by davidif: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2014
xp17: why all these brouhahas about friend zone shitty? personally, I don't see any problem with it though. too bad we now live in a me! me!! me!!! world, where everyone need something for nothing or something for something.

many have failed to understand the importance of unconditional likeness for/from the opposite sex, it may help build your discipline and confidence. personally, I learn more when conversing with a lady with no string attach (nsa) , because most of our convo would be education related, unlike when you spend (waste) all day arguing sport, politics, and enumerating the number of women you have laid with a fellow guy.

I'll end here for now, because I kinda busy right now.

My friend, you are soooooo on point. It's just plain selfishness mayne.
People need to understand that not everybody you meet in life is for dating. It doesn't matter whether they are attracted to you or you are attracted to them, not everybody you meet is who you are supposed to be with.
Some people just need to grow up and realize that it's not all about you or that the world does not revolve around them.

Re: Friendzonee And Friendzoned Ladies Thread by davidif: 2:08am On Jan 13, 2017
UjSizzle:
Chai being friend zoned no be beans sha. The guy even open mouth say "I feel very avuncular towards you" which by the way is code for you're just like a sister to me.
So imagine everyone thinking we're actually dating and this dude is busy telling me we're like siblings and gisting me about babes he likes.
It's alright, I licked my wounds and went on to be very very sisterly....in fact so sisterly that our male friend said I was a guy. God is watching sha embarassed

hahahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM / Have We Got Any Nairaland Marriage Yet? / Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.