Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,244 members, 7,822,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know (3438 Views)

Simple Things Men Want From Women But Probably Won’t Say / Why Is It Okay For Straight Men To Harrass Women BUT ... / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by OgaInnocent(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
I just want to give a rundown of about twenty-one things about women, though not so obvious and usual, but men crave for them.

1. The Beautiful voice that always picks the call "Hi "

2. The well packaged, sweet-smelling long hair that he can always use his finger to run through it.

3. The soft hands holding him while walking on the street.

4. The beautiful image that he sees when he mistaking opens your door while you are changing clothes.

5. The powerless girl that tries to beat him up in *** When you tease him and behave sweetly one second and turn into a spoilt, noisy brat the next second!

6. When you initiate *** or take whole control of the whole thing.

7. The beautiful figure he always sees playing with puppies and bingos.

8. The cheerful and gorgeous baby running from far, opening her arms to give him a one-in-a-million 360 degrees (hug).

9. The loving and caring girl that refuses to leave him alone in the hospital bed.

10. The smooth and sumptuous oranges (bre**t) upon which the head is laid any time he is troubled or sad.

11. The soft, smooth fingers caressing and dressing the recently-shaved beards.

12. The long fingers with that red painting on the nails removing pimples from the rugged face :-)

13. The figure he sees fanning him in such a hot afternoon, smiling at the same time.

14. The voice that always says, "honey your food is ready", "he dear, come and take your bathe, your water is getting cold".

15. The beautiful voice that sings from the choir stand on sundays.

16. The beautiful damsel disturbing and tickling him any time he wants to sleep or read a book.

17. When she's eats that special food she likes and the smiles that follows the mmm...m

18. The girl that adores him publicly before his firends.

19. The way you walk out of the bed room in the morning lackadaisically and clumsily after the night that you guyz "prayed" lolz. :_)

20. The girl always getting jealous and asking him about that particular girl in his workplace.

21. When you make up funny nicknames and pet names and address your boyfriend using those words while laughing at the same time.

22. ETC.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/04/twenty-one-21-unusual-things-men-die.html

4 Likes

Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Merlissa(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
#Noted
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by shakazuldadon: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
nice
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by agarawu23(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
we don hear
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Merlissa:
#Noted
Beleive this at your own peril
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
21 list again? May be we should open one segment in Romance where we'll have 10 ways, 15 steps, 21 things, 12 reasons, etc ....

1 Like

Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by CountDracula(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Counter thread loading. I'm sure of dat
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Elslim: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
CountDracula:
Counter thread loading. I'm sure of dat
seconded
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by sinizia: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nothing "unusual" among your list. undecided

1 Like

Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by skylane: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
OgaInnocent:

I just want to give a rundown of about twenty-one things about women, though not so obvious and usual, but men crave for them.

2. The well packaged, sweet-smelling long hair that he can always use his finger to run through it.

4. The beautiful image that he sees when he mistaking opens your door while you are changing clothes.

5. The powerless girl that tries to beat him up in *** When you tease him and behave sweetly one second and turn into a spoilt, noisy brat the next second!

8. The cheerful and gorgeous baby running from far, opening her arms to give him a one-in-a-million 360 degrees (hug).

9. The loving and caring girl that refuses to leave him alone in the hospital bed.

10. The smooth and sumptuous oranges (bre**t) upon which the head is laid any time he is troubled or sad.

12. The long fingers with that red painting on the nails removing pimples from the rugged face :-)

13. The figure he sees fanning him in such a hot afternoon, smiling at the same time.

14. The voice that always says, "honey your food is ready", "he dear, come and take your bathe, your water is getting cold".

16. The beautiful damsel disturbing and tickling him any time he wants to sleep or read a book.

17. When she's eats that special food she likes and the smiles that follows the mmm...m

19. The way you walk out of the bed room in the morning lackadaisically and clumsily after the night that you guyz "prayed" lolz. :_)

20. The girl always getting jealous and asking him about that particular girl in his workplace.

21. When you make up funny nicknames and pet names and address your boyfriend using those words while laughing at the same time.

22. ETC.

I like number 8-that one scatters my brain like tornado,
9-dis one is for sure,makes my love stronger 4 her
14-i love food more than sex it,definitly am crazy abt dis
18-it makes me feel Good
20-i love it wen a girl is jealous abt me,
Nice topic op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Rapsodee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
21 things?
#faints...

Anyway,most are perfectly true but that 16,hmmm,it is well.
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by oppybouy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Mhizizzy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice one tho

Will do dat to my bf
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by bishopstan(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]my brother that kind girl is very hard to find nowadays,so go back to your sleep
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by dkronicle(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
wish i could read ooo... i need to go school and learn...
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by khassy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
OgaInnocent:

22. ETC.

naija gals don't do any of the aforementioned
angryangryangry
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Cherlene(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015

Good evening

Super, thank you for your LIST.

Cherlene
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by pinky21(f): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

naija gals don't do any of the aforementioned
angryangryangry
says who. Haba u guys shld leave naija girls alone . its obvious u ve never been in love with a girl who is madly in love with u.
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice post.

21 plenty o!
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
women nowadays...hve missed these critical things....instead they wants to gym with u....shark origin with u....and even ride u during sex...nawa...naija women are
too tough...women where are thy tenderness!!
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Alexbond(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Seconded
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by khassy(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2015
pinky21:
says who. Haba u guys shld leave naija girls alone . its obvious u ve never been in love with a girl who is madly in love with u.

naija gal oooo. no be all this yeye half cast oooooo
tongue;Ptongue
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by modskiller(m): 5:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Op Instead of writing all these 21 list, you should have written No 10 in 21 places angry
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by justmag(m): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Any man that disagrees with OP must be gay or lonely. angry
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by ITbomb(m): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2015
vislabraye:
21 list again? May be we should open one segment in Romance where we'll have 10 ways, 15 steps, 21 things, 12 reasons, etc ....
You never see anything
Go to tosyne2much blog and bore yourself to death with 10 different ways of reading trash
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by tosyne2much(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2015
ITbomb:

You never see anything
Go to tosyne2much blog and bore yourself to death with 10 different ways of reading trash
Silence is the best answer for a _______

1 Like

Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by Nnemuka(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Jesus is coming soon, no need to practice or read.
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Silence is the best answer for a genius
Gotcha Boss grin
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by chynergy1(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know by faith551(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
That no 5, damn!!!!!! Love it.
Will give my hand to have a girl who will initiate a pillow fight when I tease her

(1) (Reply)

Private Massaging Service For Ladies / What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk? / Is It Okay For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.