Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany (4592 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Amazing! Messi Goes To Ghana To Apologize To Boateng's Family!(photos) / Kevin Prince Boateng Side Lost To Borussia Monchengladbach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
traware: He blames himself,learns from his mistake/s and improves himself for future successes.Unlike ...... You need proof?Just look at the plans the Germans laid-out and strictly adhered to after their failures at Euro 2000 and Euro 2004.Now those are a people who possess a world-class mentality.Compare them to Nigerians whose plan is to win the world cup via luck and prayers.I dey laff

Ha ha ha, I couldn't stop laughing when some Nigerians were actually thinking we can win the world cup with average players. Ask them why they think so they would tell u through prayers. We pay too much attention to religion and superstitions and that is why we are backward. A white man that introduced Christianity to us would pray silently for 5 mins and then spend most of his time working towards success. A black man on the other hand will pray for 2 hours and less time working expecting a miracle.

Why must we always have someone to blame? If we don't blame the white man we would blame one old woman in the village.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Ashantiking: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
daryoor: it more of the fact that he is a defender not because he is black, he sticks to the defence line unlike lahm. if he was the striker won't they call him frequently whether he is white black green purple rebulican or vegetarian

Exactly, whose name gets called more than Ballotelli on the italian team. Even their best pirlo don't get mention as much as Ballotelli.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Ashantiking: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
abatically:

Since we like blaming the white man whenever we fail, so who does the white man blame when he fails?

Don't mind them. They don't know how inferior they sound and look when they go around blaming racism for all their failures, then they turn around and treat their fellow black men like an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Ashantiking: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
abatically:

Ha ha ha, I couldn't stop laughing when some Nigerians were actually thinking we can win the world cup with average players. Ask them why they think so they would tell u through prayers. We pay too much attention to religion and superstitions and that is why we are backward. A white man that introduced Christianity to us would pray silently for 5 mins and then spend most of his time working towards success. A black man on the other hand will pray for 2 hours and less time working expecting a miracle.

Why must we always have someone to blame? If we don't blame the white man we would blame one old woman in the village.

Damn you make too much sense. I wish more Africans were like you. Religion is their bread and butter, instead of hard work. Cosign a billion times. Love this comment, with people like you Africa will rise.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashantiking:

Exactly, whose name gets called more than Ballotelli on the italian team. Even their best pirlo don't get mention as much as Ballotelli.

And yaya toure will probably win Manchester city's player of the year. With hard work comes success.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashantiking:

Damn you make too much sense. I wish more Africans were like you. Religion is their bread and butter, instead of hard work. Cosign a billion times. Love this comment, with people like you Africa will rise.

True bro. Didn't u see how the Nigeria team were praying on the field. They pray before kick off, pray at half time, pray before start of second half and pray after the match. Lwkmd.

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Rossikki: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ashantiking:

Excellent comment. Black people love yelling racism at any given chance.
Oh shut up, you stupi.d Uncle Tom.

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Rossikki: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
abatically:

SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY STINKING TRAP, YOU DUMB SLAVE. How many ''white men'' exactly do you know or have you met? The vast majority of ''white men'' spend most of their time between the workplace and the PUB or BAR, where they spend far more than ''2 hrs'' drinking themselves to a stupor, not ''spending 5 minutes praying and working to success'' as your slave brain imagines. So don't come in here crediting them with bullshiit just because you feel inferior. Idiatt.

4 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Rossikki:

SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY STINKING TRAP, YOU DUMB SLAVE. How many ''white men'' exactly do you know or have you met? The vast majority of ''white men'' spend most of their time between the workplace and the PUB or BAR, where they spend far more than ''2 hrs'' drinking themselves to a stupor, not ''spending 5 minutes praying and working to success'' as your slave brain imagines. So don't come in here crediting them with bullshiit just because you feel inferior. Idiatt.

You are one angry black man, just typical but i don't blame u, I get this a lot. If u think u can get anything in life by spewing rubbish my friend u need to have a rethink. You spewed rubbish without making any point, now when u fail u will still blame the white man.. this justifies my point. If u don't agree with my opinion, state ur own like civilized people do.. and just maybe I might reason with u. But u have just shown ur very low level of intelligence. It makes no sense arguing with u because u are just going to bring me down to ur low level.

3 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by traware(m): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Rossikki

2 Likes

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by abatically(m): 11:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
traware: @Rossikki

lol, perfect picture to describe him
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Doncolio(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Reality of life remains that whether we all ( black and white) like it or not, we have different perspective of life.
There will always be at some time racial friction. Our ability to live above it is what determines how great we have become.
But the black mans failure is not far from its second class citizen mentality.
However, that doesn't mean there are no black man with first class mentality.
Discounting racism is good but ignoring it is colossal.
I hear some people on this thread use the word they, ' if its they, then I'll say you have no business having an opinion in a world you don't belong'.
And to whom it may concern, learn not to talk about what you have no experience of as it will do you much good.

#SayNoToRacism

1 Like

Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Swagahyk: he would have been noticed much if Di Maria had been in the match, his side was hardly used by the Argentines, Aguero could'nt deliver it was much on Howedes and Hummels on the other flank. even hummels was hardly mentioned.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by chic2pimp(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ashantiking:

Errrrr.... He does. Andrea controls and dictates the tempo of the game so He is more often than not on the ball.
Re: Camera Men Avoids Boateng Of Germany by kel4soft: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
abatically:

Bros, I've lived in the West for many years. Yes racism does exist (I never said it doesn't), but it is not as much as we make it look. The reason lots of people think this way is they have it in their head, like they are always looking for a racist situation and strike at every slight opportunity. If a policeman stops a white man speeding above recommended speed limit and asks for his papers, ITS ALL GOOD. But when the same policeman stops a black man for the same offense it becomes RACISM.

I'll give u an example.. let's assume a poor man suddenly gets rich overnight, and after a few months his child dies. An average Nigerian would conclude he used his child for money ritual without even trying to investigate. A white man on the other hand would carry out an autopsy to find out the cause of his death and if they can't find anything it is an act of God.

Another example, I have seen an innocent Nigerian give a pregnant woman a lift to her destination and along the way the woman died in his car. The mob practically lynched this innocent man and almost set him ablaze but for the intervention of the police. They claimed he used the woman for ritual... I mean that is the way we reason in this country. We act based on the first thing that comes to our minds, without having a re think.

A thread was opened on nairaland yesterday after FIFA gave awards, the topic was 'No golden boot award'? and the OP was so confident FIFA didn't give golden boot award because it was not shown on camera. Someone even commented that FIFA was trying to secretly give the award to Messi. I mean who reasons like that? Everyone knows James Rodriguez won golden boot, he wasn't probably around and that was why they couldn't capture the presentation.

Too intelligent for the people you are dealing with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure Vip Free Odds Daily ! / Vitaly Uncensored! About Champions League Sexy Final Pitch Invader / College Basketball Vs Nigerian Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.