Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. (21803 Views)

Can You Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning Question? / For The Maths Lovers; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. / Quantitative Reasoning Primary 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Olutola88(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2014
paranorman: Out of the total money on her, Kelly took 20% off with her and left over the rest at home on her way to the market. On getting to the market, she saw a radio she liked but found out its price (initial) on its manufacturer's list was 25% higher than what she took to the market. So she thought she could work something out with the seller but was disappointed when told the list got old, prices were adjusted due to inflation and the radio could only be sold at a price which was 50% of her left-over at home; this price was a mark-up of 14 whole and 2/7 % on the original price the seller should have sold it and make a decent profit.

The difference between the original price and initial price is what percent of total money Kelly had?

What percent of the profit is the mark-up price?
Let me be frank with you, this is not how to set questions. The composition of your question lacks clarity.

If one calculates with a particular understanding, he'll get 15%, anoda understanding can make one arrive @ 12.5% for the 1st question but you muddled everything up by saying INITIAL PRICE, ORIGINAL PRICE & PRICE TO HAVE MADE DECENT PROFIT.

The truth is that; the question is very very simple but you introduced ambiguity. This is not word problem sir, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

3 Likes

Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by benswagtt(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
adextetoo: Sits and watching for somebody to finish so that I can dub/copy
me 2...
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Tinkybabe(f): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion: Q1
Q2- The question says what % of the profit is the markup price?

There is a difference btw "markup" and "markup price".
*markup--- is the 14 whole 2/7% increase of the original price.
*markup price---- is the original price + markup.

According to the info you already provided,
Markup price= 2t.
Profit =3/4t.

Ans= 2/(3/4) in %.
=2.667 *100
=266.7%approx.
* By the way, you're very good, your method is simple and straightforward.

Thanks for the compliment

But I quite disagree with your no 2, no doubt the Op is the cause of this problem because of the great ambiguity of the question

Anyway, here go..I disagree both grammatically and logically

1) For clarity sake- let's use "increase" instead of markup.
If he meant the final price , it would have been phrased as marked up price ie increased price not increase price /price increase.

Price increase refers to the amount of money added to the original to arrive at the final price.

2) If we are to go with your claim, expressing the final price as a percentage of profit made defies business reasoning .

This is because your profit is the difference between the cost and selling price and making the mark up priceyour final price to get percentage profit means the total selling price is a profit and we know this isn't true
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Chriselvis: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Very sharp question bt i no get tyme
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2014
CarlOzeki: The easiest and quickest way to solve the question is to pick a number

Assume Kelly had #100.
She leaves home with 20% of that (#20) and leaves #80 at home.

The manufacturers list price is 25% higher than her #20. This is 125% or 1.25 x 20 which is #25 (Manufacturer List price)

The inflation adjusted price is 50% of what she left at home. This is 50% or 0.5 x 80 which is #40 (Inflation adjusted price)

The inflation adjusted price represents a 14 2/7% mark up on the original price. 14 2/7 is 100/7%. Since it's a markup, the inflation price is (100 + {100/7})% of the original price. This is 800/7%. Changing that to fraction is 8/7. Hence, 8/7 x original price = Inflation adjusted price = #40.
Original price = 40 x 7/8 = #35

We have all the prices now.

1. Difference between original price and initial/manufacturer price = 35 - 25 = 10
10/100 = 0.1
The answer to the first question is 10% if considering her total #100 or 12.5% if considering only the money she left at home.

2. This question makes no sense because the item has not actually been sold so there can't be any profit.
If you assume the profit from selling at the markup price of #40 and also assuming that the cost price is the manufacturer list price of #25, then the profit is #15. Hence the markup price percentage of the profit is 40/15 = 266.7%

this is the answer!!! You just won urself 'diamonized' gold! I just kept laughin when some people quotin me sayin the question is ambiguous... Hehehe. For the first, the question is clear. Its 10; a percentage of the total.(the question reads "out of the TOTAL MONEY on her)
And for the second question, INSUFFICIENT DATA.

Glad there are people like you! This question is as simple as ABC. Grammer and story killed most of'em!
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2014
For those people talkin the question is ambiguous; 'm sorry. 'twas actually designed that way to test ur verbal skills and reasonin skills. The prices were explicitly stated; no hitch. For example, even though 'original' and 'initial' may mean the same tin esp in science; maths, phy and chem in calulations, they do not mean the same literally. 'initial' price was stated, and 'original' price was also stated separately... When you read it carefully and assimilate, you'd know there realy aint no ambiguity as most of y'all think. Over-confidence killed some. Kudos to those that attempted it, its nice workin up ur brain. Work up that brain! Another question coming soon!
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2014
Tinkybabe:

i like ur method.. I understand why the question looked ambiguous to folks here but 'mma work on that in the future. Read my posts on page 3
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by DONADAMS(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2014
C mathematicians err'wher...i'll b 1 sumday
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Micron21(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
1. 255.3083%
2. question is somehow
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by joshphorlarb: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2014
2) 320%
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2014
if y = cash in hand
let z = cash at home

the first price charged is 25%(y)
second price is 50%(z)

erm what was the question again??
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Olutola88: Let me be frank with you, this is not how to set questions. The composition of your question lacks clarity.

If one calculates with a particular understanding, he'll get 15%, anoda understanding can make one arrive @ 12.5% for the 1st question but you muddled everything up by saying INITIAL PRICE, ORIGINAL PRICE & PRICE TO HAVE MADE DECENT PROFIT.

The truth is that; the question is very very simple but you introduced ambiguity. This is not word problem sir, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

sir, there's nothing ambiguous about the question. The prices were explicitly stated. Price on the manufacturer's list was dubbed 'initial' and 'original' price was the price the seller would ve sold it had he not try to cheat by markin up the price. So my friend, read and assimilate. Over-confidence kills atimes. Though, i understand why many think the question is ambiguous, it would help if you 'just follow the bouncing ball!'

for the first question, the correct answer is 10%. For any other doubts or arguments, check page 3 of this thread and read my comments/quotes. Thanks for attemptin and ur observation.
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
wallex1983:

Didn't even know someone posted this. But exactly what I did. 1st part iڪ too simple. 15%. I guess even the second part iڪ also simple only if you make your question clearer. Either you or I must be missing out something in it @op

Its 10%. The prices were explicitely defined. read my quotes and posts on page 3 of the thread.
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
UchihaMadara:

The wording is throwing me off, don't initial and original mean the same thing?

Also, I don't believe the question is correct: For example, say she has 100 naira, and only took 20%, that means she took 20naira to the market and left 80 naira at home.

Now the radio was 25% higher than her 20naira, wich means radio was 25/100 * 20naira + 20naira = 25naira.

If the radio could only be sold for 50% of her money left at home(80 naira), then radio now cost 40 naira.

However 40 naira doesn't represent a 14 2/7% increase from 25 naira, hence I believe the problem might be wrong.

i got you bro. But in english, 'initial' do not mean the same tin as 'original', does it? Hehehe. Read and assimilate. Ur prob with this question is simply grammer. N40 is the mark-up price (114whole, 2/7% of the original price which is N35) he WOULD have sold it and make decent profit. Did he sell it?! Nope. This is an assuming statement here; its conditional.

And for the prices, the 'initial' and 'original' prices were explicitely defined. Reead up my posts on page 3
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by paranorman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
kobonaire: Let's say Kelly initially had x Naira. So if she too 20% then
Money taken to market : 0.2x
Money left at home : 0.8x

Radio initial listing price was 25% higher than what she took to the market which means
1.25 * 0.2x= 0.25x

Seller adjusted price was 50% of what she had left at home => 0.5*0.8x= 0.4x
And this price is a 14 2/7% markup of what it actually should have listed for => 1.1427 of what it should have listed for. (The question becomes ambiguous here IMHO).

Anyway if the original price is y then the mark up price is 1.1427y and since it is equal to 50% of what she left at home=>
1.1427y=0.4x

The difference between the original price and initial price is what percent of total money Kelly had?
Original price = 0.4x , initial price = 0.25x => difference - (0.4-0.25)x = 0.15x and as a percentage of what Kelly had = 0.15x/x = 0.15 (15%)

What percent of the profit is the mark-up price? Isn't this simply the mark up? I don't get the question, please clarify @paranorman

read up me posts on page 3
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Vengeance: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin

Let total money = x
Let initial price radio = IP
Let original price radio = OP
Let money taken to market = MM
Let money left at home = MH
Let final radio price = FRP
Let markup price = MP = [14 2/7% of OP]
Let total profit = TP = FRP - IP

Kelly took 20% of x to market = MM = 0.2x

IP is 25% higher than MM = (25% MM + MM) = ([0.25 X 0.2x] + 0.2x) = 0.25x

FRP = 50% of MH
MH = x - MM = x - 0.2x = 0.8x
FRP = 50% 0.8x = 0.4x

FRP = ([14 2/7% of OP] + OP) = 100/7% of OP + OP = OP/7 + OP = 8OP/7

FRP = 0.4x = 8OP/7
=> OP = 2.8x/7 = 0.35x

Therefore,
1) difference between OP and IP = 0.35x - 0.25x = 0.10x = [0.10x / x] X 100% = 10% of x (answer #1)

2) MP = [14 2/7% of OP] = OP/7 = 0.35x/7 = 0.05x (or FRP - OP = 0.4x - 0.35x = 0.05x)

Total Profit = TP = FRP - IP = 0.4x - 0.25x = 0.15x

Since MP = 0.05x,
=> TP = 0.15x / 0.05x X 100% = 300% of MP;
And MP = 33.33...% of TP (answer #2) angry
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
for more question check Education there is a simple math there with the topic 'solve this simple mathematics if you are smart
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
paranorman: Out of the total money on her, Kelly took 20% off with her and left over the rest at home on her way to the market. On getting to the market, she saw a radio she liked but found out its price (initial) on its manufacturer's list was 25% higher than what she took to the market. So she thought she could work something out with the seller but was disappointed when told the list got old, prices were adjusted due to inflation and the radio could only be sold at a price which was 50% of her left-over at home; this price was a mark-up of 14 whole and 2/7 % on the original price the seller should have sold it and make a decent profit.

check EDUCATION you will the my question with the topic 'solve this simple mathematics if you are smart'
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by fxjones(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
no 1. 15% no 2. 25%

Calculation breakdown

Let money at home be X
money taken to the market = 20% of X = X/5
Balance left at home = X-X/5 = (5X-X)/5 = 4X/5
Initial price of radio = 25% > amount taken to market
hence Initial price. = (25/100*X/5)+X/5 = X/4
New price due to inflation = 50% of balance at home =
(50/100*4X/5) =2X/5

Difference in price = 2X/5- X/4 = 3X/20
hence % of mark up price to buyer's total amount =

3X/20)/X*100% = 3X/20*1/X*100= 3X/20X*100 =
300X/20 = 15%

% of mark up price to the total profit is :
First what is the total profit obtainable from the sale?
recall:
Profit= Sp-Cp
but Sp = original price = 2X/5
since Cp is unknown assume Cp = X
profit = X- 2X/5 = 3X/5
mark up price is simply difference in initial price and new price = 3X/20

% mark up to total profit = (3X/20)*5/3X*100 = 25%
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by bone1990(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
paranorman:

this is the answer!!! You just won urself 'diamonized' gold! I just kept laughin when some people quotin me sayin the question is ambiguous... Hehehe. For the first, the question is clear. Its 12.5; a percentage of the total.(the question reads "out of the TOTAL MONEY on her)
And for the second question, INSUFFICIENT DATA.

Glad there are people like you! This question is as simple as ABC. Grammer and story killed most of'em!

No 1 is 10percent.. No 2 can't be solved becos we know not the cost price
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Solchizzy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Bros you see any isaac newton for nairaland?
how much u go pay me make i ansa am?. cos genius answer dnt come 4 free
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by McWhillion(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tinkybabe:

Thanks for the compliment

But I quite disagree with your no 2, no doubt the Op is the cause of this problem because of the great ambiguity of the question

Anyway, here go..I disagree both grammatically and logically

1) For clarity sake- let's use "increase" instead of markup.
If he meant the final price , it would have been phrased as marked up price ie increased price not increase price /price increase.

Price increase refers to the amount of money added to the original to arrive at the final price.

2) If we are to go with your claim, expressing the final price as a percentage of profit made defies business reasoning .

This is because your profit is the difference between the cost and selling price and making the mark up price your final price to get percentage profit means the total selling price is a profit and we know this isn't true

Like you said, the question might be in the wrong and the solution i provided defies logical reasoning but then there is nothing like "marked" up price, what i know is "markup" price. Pay attention to how its written "markup" not "mark up", its a word on its own derived from two other words. So in a way it does not concur to the same rule behind "increase" and "increased".
I believe if it is to be written in its past tense it would be "markuped" and you would agree that there is no word like this.

Again, your solution is only logical but not factual according to the question(if we agree to stay true to its content).

You're logically right but factually wrong.

1 Like

Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Malawian(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2014

una just wan push person go sell gala grin grin grin
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Mustapha111888(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
paranorman:
hehehe.. Dem dey na.. Dem just dey run from this question. Som people no wan stress their brains.. Hehehe.. Like i said, its not for the weak minded
I recommeds this question to Godwin (CBN governor)
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by adanny01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tinkybabe: Let's assume she left home with t(20% of total money)
She left at home 4t (80% of total money )
and In total had 5t

Initial price of radio= (0.25t + t)= 1.25t= 5/4t
Final price = 50%(4t) = 2t
Original (should have been) price = y =7/4t

2t= y+(100/7%)y
2t= y+1/7y= 8/7y

Hence y = 2t(7/8 )= 7/4t

Now we have a uniform variable

1) difference btw original and initial price as a percentage of total money

Ie (7/4 -5/4 )t = 1/2t or 0.5t

% of total money = (0.5/5)100= 10%

2) what percent of the profit is the mark up price?

Total profit made = final price -initial price
ie. 2t - 5/4t = 3/4t

Mark up price = (100/7)% of y = (1/7)7/4t = 1/4t

(Recall y = 7/4t from above)

Percentage profit in mark up price =
(1/4 divided by 3/4)100
(0.25/0.75)100

= 33.33%**

PS-
Op..the second question is ambiguous- do you mean profit made from original price or final price?
I assumed profit from final price though.

Yours is the most simple straight forward of all solutions i have seen. Its perfect for me.

The op seems to also get it wrong for accepting as correct 12.5% for the answer while his question refered to the percentage of the total amount kelly had which is 10%. The right answer is 10% not 12.5 as the op accepted.

The second question is where you didnt take the question for what it is, although still ambigious. I understand that question is off for asking 'what percentage of the profit is the markup price' while you answered 'what percentage of the markup price is the profit' or 'percentage of profit in the markup price'. The two just as i bolded are not the same but an exact opposite of each other . Your answer suits logical thinking making the original question faulty. Logically, the op should have asked 'what percentage of the markup price is the profit' but did it the other way round.
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by adanny01(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:

Like you said, the question might be in the wrong and the solution i provided defies logical reasoning but then there is nothing like "marked" up price, what i know is "markup" price. Pay attention to how its written "markup" not "mark up", its a word on its own derived from two other words. So in a way it does not concur to the same rule behind "increase" and "increased".
I believe if it is to be written in its past tense it would be "markuped" and you would agree that there is no word like this.

Again, your solution is only logical but not factual according to the question(if we agree to stay true to its content).

You're logically right but factually wrong.

I agree with you, your solution defies logical reasoning but gives the direct answer to the question asked while she used logical reasoning to rephrase and answer the question.

Back in those school days, 2 lecturers made a similar mistake which brought serious confusion in the exam hall. The first case, the lecturer was called to the hall and he saw it and made the correction while the other who was unavailable at the time had to mark as correct from that step which ever way you went.
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by panpan(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
total money = 100

kelly took 20

initial price = 20 plus (25% of 20)
= 20 + 5
= 25

mark-up price = 50% of her left over at home
= 50% of 80
= 40

14 + 2/7 = 100/7

mark-up price = [(100 + (100/7))/100] x original price
40 = [(100 + (100/7))/100] x original price

therefore

original price = 40/[(100 + (100/7))/100]
= 35

1. The difference between the original price and the initial price = 35 - 25
= 10
that is, 10% of the total money Kelly had.

2. The percent of the profit of the mark-up price = [((mark-up price) - (initial price))/(initial price)] x 100
= [(40 - 25)/25] x 100
= [15/25] x 100
= 60%

Answers
(1) 10%
(2) 60%
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by ncpat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ poster check the circled figures I think something is wrong here.

Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by akpanikpe(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Stop embarrassing yourself everywhere angry
Check what u wrote on your signature dude, you don't even know me so please don't embarrassed your self.
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by zivility: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
15% ans
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Tinkybabe(f): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
McWhillion:
adanny01:

Thanks guys! Get it now smiley
Re: Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. by Appswheel(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
2014/2015 Post Utme Screening Dates And Venue For Nigeria Tertiary Institutions

SOURCE: SEE FULL INFORMATION HERE

Bells University of Technology

Compulsory Screening Exercise for all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME/Direct Entry and wish to attend Bells University of Technology, as well as candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice will take place as follows:

Post – UTME Screening Date and Venues.

Dates: Saturday, 19th july, 2014.
Time:10.00 a.m.
Registration Fee: N 10,000

ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT)

All candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science And Technology(ESUT) in the 2014 UTME and scored 180 and above, all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, are invited to ESUT screening exercise at the permanent campus Agbani on the days and time indicated below. Also, candidates interested in law can now apply.

Post – UTME Screening Date and Venues.

Dates: 4 – 6th Aug, 2014.
Registration Fee: N 2,000

Note:The on-line registration starts on Monday July14,2014 and ends on Wednesday 30,2014. The website closes on August 1, 2014 at midnight.

AFIT 2014 POST UME REGISTRATION

Venue: AFIT’s premises at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna.
Dates: Saturday, 23rd Aug, 2014.
Time:9.00 a.m. (Please note that lateness will not be tolerated)
Registration Fee: N3,500.00

ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their first choice in the 2014 Jamb Examination, and who scored 180 and above in the said examination are hereby invited to a Post -UTME screening exercise scheduled as follows

Venue: Abia State University, Uturu
Time: 9:00am
Registration Fee: N 2,750.00
Closing Date: Friday, July 25, 2014

2014/ 2015 POST UMTE -LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

Date: Wednesday July 30, 2014 – Saturday August 2, 2014.
Time:
Registration fee: N 3,000
Application Closes on: July 25,2014.
SEE FULL INFORMATION

2014 POST UTME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES, EFFURUN

Venue: Lectures Theatres, Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun. Off Ughelli-PH Rd Before Agbarho Bridge

Time: 8:00am
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014
Registration fee: N 2,000

To apply for Post UTME, candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into any of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun accounts (see details below):

FEDERAL UNIVERSITY NDUFU-ALIKE, IKWO
Day One: Wednesday, 30th July, 2014
Time: 9:00am Prompt
Venue: The University Premises
Fee: N2,000
Reg Closing Date: 28th July, 2014

UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR

ELIGIBILITY

Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.

Date:Friday, July 25 – Sat 26, 2014
Time: (8am -12pm)
Exam Fee: 5500
Reg deadline: Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014

2014 POST-UTME OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERISTY

The 2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife will hold for all candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University and scored 200 or above in the last UTME.

Date: Saturday, 2nd August, 2014 by

Time: 11.00 am

Reg Fee: [b]N [/b]2000

SOURCE: GET FULL DETAILS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Of NDU Complain Over Dirty Water Supplied To Hostels (Pics& Video) / Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.